o0 Thank you DS!

hankmoodyhankmoody Posts: 1,590
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wanted to thank DS for such a blatantly cool move

Comments

• JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    Agreed. If the comics section had already existed, this is where I'd have put my "Where's Striker Gone" thread (I put it in Print Media due to it concerning a newspaper strip, it's been moved here I see). I'll make the folks at Comics UK aware of this, it might encourage some of them to join, since foreign comics are off topic there, but not here. :cool::)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
    Forum Member
    Steve Zodiac here also from comics uk. Been using digital spy ever since I got freeview so quite used to the environment. Be nice to discuss Charlton DC Marvel and those Sad Sack, Casper, Hot Stuff comics i used to love reading but never collected due to pressure of space.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 405
    Forum Member
    Ah cool! didnt know they had a comics forum.... methinks ill be hanging out here more often.
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    They didn't until two days ago. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,737
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the new sub forum.
  • EnterkingEnterking Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Thanks DS :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Yeah, thanks :D.

I've only started getting into comics. N00b.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,138
    Forum Member
    I've just found this.:D It's great to be able to share my views on graphic novels with other fans and not have my posts disappear into the abyss as they did on the books thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member
    Yes, thank you DS. I joined the forum yesterday becuase of this new forum.
  • RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    What a brilliant idea!

I'm really looking forward to some great comic memories, I'm wracking my brain already.