Options

'Harry Potter' fever: Hollywood pays tribute to the movie icon

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
Forum Member
Hi all,

Take a look at this video we've knocked together for the big 'Harry Potter' finale.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/movies/news/a328432/harry-potter-fever-hollywood-pays-tribute-to-the-movie-icon.html

What's your favourite Harry Potter moment or memory?

Simon
(Digital Spy Movies Editor)

Comments

• Options
    mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,999
    Forum Member
    I had a little tear watching that.

I'm going to be in bits whilst watching it later on this month!

Love it.
  • Options
    Jimmy_McNultyJimmy_McNulty Posts: 11,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    movie icon?

I really have seen it all now. He's nothing but an annoying weasel who hopefully is going to have a very painful death (which i will enjoy immensely).

Real movie icons will be disgusted.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,895
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    movie icon?

I really have seen it all now. He's nothing but an annoying weasel who hopefully is going to have a very painful death (which i will enjoy immensely).

Hmmm the worlds biggest ever movie franchise isn't an icon? Okay
  • Options
    Sparklyblue171Sparklyblue171 Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    movie icon?

You do realise it's not just Harry alone, but the whole franchise with it? If you don't like it fine, it's loved worldwide and is a legendary franchise that's lasted 10 years (+ more if books are mentioned with it) which is having it's finale. It deserves all the attention it gets.
    Why you'd enjoy the death of a fictional character so much is beyond me :rolleyes: