What is actually wrong with Kim?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
Forum Member
in what way is she sick? what were her symptoms?

Comments

• king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sick of Steveitus.
  • AddisonianAddisonian Posts: 16,377
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I suppose we shouldn't speculate as it's none of our business. BUT....

My guess is that she's up the duff by the 'ex' boyfriend (Sascha is it?).
    Didn't she tell Helen she slept with him a week before entering the house?
  • AnnsyreAnnsyre Posts: 109,504
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Perhaps she overheard the newbies choosing her and jumped before she was pushed?

Or perhaps she saw how much of Danielle's past was being publicised and decided avoid the same fate?
  • Oracles_eyeOracles_eye Posts: 2,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pregnancy isn't an illness.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have guess. Go on - have a guess.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Addisonian wrote: »
    I suppose we shouldn't speculate as it's none of our business. BUT....

My guess is that she's up the duff by the 'ex' boyfriend (Sascha is it?).
    Didn't she tell Helen she slept with him a week before entering the house?

So you said we shouldn't speculate but do anyway lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Conehead wrote: »
    Have guess. Go on - have a guess.

I'm not sure, probably something that's making her feel like total crap, poor lass.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    i must admit, when they first said she was sick, the first thing I thought was that she's pregnant (experiencing morning sickness). but then I started to wonder if she has become anxious and having panic attacks because of the pressure put on her with the whole Stephen thing.
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    On the vid here you can hear Helen say 'If she had a stomach ulcer......'

http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-45-kimberly-leaves-big-brother-house

Notice Steven checking the camera ;-)
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure, probably something that's making her feel like total crap, poor lass.

Like Bell's whisky? I hear that's bad.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They said she can't return because of medical conditions. So naturally we assume pregnant because Sam stayed in the house with very serious medical conditions and she still has them, so with most things you can return into the house, unless its something very serious like the big C etc. BB won't accept pregnancy in the house and would refuse her to return.
    We won't fully know yet, so hopefully it will become clear soon.
    Either way I hope she is well soon. I hope she spends time with her friends and family and re-evaluates herself and reflects on what's happened with Steven and to see if she really does have feelings etc.
    I hope Steven isn't out yet so she can have breathing space.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pregnancy isn't an illness.
    No but acute morning sickness is.
    FusionFury wrote: »
    So you said we shouldn't speculate but do anyway lol
    Yes. Hence the use of the conjunction "BUT" in my post.
  • ButBut Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    More likely food poisoning living in that filthy place. Let's see if they get a cleaning task.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No but acute morning sickness is.

Yes. Hence the use of the conjunction "BUT" in my post.

The chances of morning sickness onset at this particular time is quite rare, more likely a time line is sleeping with her ex a week before entering is more fitting to the morning sickness average time line.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The chances of morning sickness onset at this particular time is quite rare, more likely a time line is sleeping with her ex a week before entering is more fitting to the morning sickness average time line.

Yes, and if you read my original post again you'll see that I was referring to the ex.
    I've never said that I think she's pregnant as a result of her nocturnal activities with Steven.
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

It is different in different people. Some throw up after two weeks and some never at all. I cant think of anything about pregnancy that resembles a stomach ulcer though. :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is different in different people. Some throw up after two weeks and some never at all. I cant think of anything about pregnancy that resembles a stomach ulcer though. :confused:

Is it definitely a stomach ulcer then?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, and if you read my original post again you'll see that I was referring to the ex.
    I've never said that I think she's pregnant as a result of her nocturnal activities with Steven.

Apologies, I'm attempting to help manoeuvre a ridiculously huge vehicle whilst spamming the forums.

Imagine the child knowing whilst inside mummy another gentleman was opening it.
    Forum Member
    Is it definitely a stomach ulcer then?

No but in the clip Helen said something like "if its a stomach ulcer" which is baffling because she would probably be able to continue if that was the case.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I know that's why I used an average time, she had not been eating well before, probably run down her sleeping pattern has been disrupted, coupled with the added stress of the house and also finding out Steven would shag to win the cash and also realising some of his behaviour is horrible this may of exasperated any underlying medical condition. Stress produces possibly every symptom to some degree.
  • chavetchavet Posts: 2,503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apologies, I'm attempting to help manoeuvre a ridiculously huge vehicle whilst spamming the forums.

Imagine the child knowing whilst inside mummy another gentleman was opening it.

Opening the doorway to her heart. Awww, it's so byootiful.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No but in the clip Helen said something like "if its a stomach ulcer" which is baffling because she would probably be able to continue if that was the case.
    Oh right, I didn't hear that bit in the video. So I take it Kim has mentioned a stomach ulcer before then and Helen hasn't just plucked this out of thin air.
    As for her going back in, it depends. Some stomach ulcers can be nasty and require urgent treatment.

If it is that, then I wish her a speedy recovery.
    Forum Member
    I know that's why I used an average time, she had not been eating well before, probably run down her sleeping pattern has been disrupted, coupled with the added stress of the house and also finding out Steven would shag to win the cash and also realising some of his behaviour is horrible this may of exasperated any underlying medical condition. Stress produces possibly every symptom to some degree.

If she hadn't been eating well that might aggravate an ulcer perhaps?
    Forum Member
    Oh right, I didn't hear that bit in the video. So I take it Kim has mentioned a stomach ulcer before then and Helen hasn't just plucked this out of thin air.
    As for her going back in, it depends. Some stomach ulcers can be nasty and require urgent treatment.

If it is that, then I wish her a speedy recovery.

Yes, it sounds awful, the poor thing.
    I wonder if Stephen will rush to her side? I wont hold my breath! :D
  • gcmacgcmac Posts: 4,020
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rylan has tweeted that the full story will be on BOTS tonight. I hope she's OK, hate seeing anyone leave in this way. I'm guessing the Armageddon living conditions probably didn't help.