#PoorPav trending on Twitter

Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
Forum Member
✭✭
Oh no, I reckon OFCOM will hear a lot from BB fans after tonight's show.

Comments

• Star_BrightStar_Bright Posts: 11,341
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope all of these people pick up the phone to vote Chris out.
  • SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Pav now stays this week
  • Abigail88Abigail88 Posts: 4,742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Funnily enough I think Chris isn't putting himself at eviction risk, but actually putting Zoe at risk. Pav would have got the most votes but now I think Zoe will have a bit more after the sympathy towards him tonight. I still think voters will not be too bothered about Chris.
  • FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    GetChrisOut not trending?
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    I hope pav stays and chris goes.
  • paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't tell me Steven is heading the twits. He had the creepy label, now Chris has it, which housemate is next.

Poor Pav, knows how to play the sympathy card, it worked for Jale for a while.
  • fancypinkelephafancypinkelepha Posts: 563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought Chris was well out of order and a few days ago I said Chris was playing the game well. He's lost my virtual vote
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 14,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lets hope all of these people pick up the phone to vote Chris out.
    Agree.

Much better use of their time than dialling the OFFCOM number ;)
  • WhisperingGhostWhisperingGhost Posts: 4,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Oh no, I reckon OFCOM will hear a lot from BB fans after tonight's show.

Why Ofcom?

If people want to make a change then they need to vote out someone else to help Pav stay. Ofcom shouldn't be involved for something as trivial as someone finding it hard to fit in on Big Brother!
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why Ofcom?

Of people want to make a change then they need to vote out someone else to help Pav stay. Ofcom shouldn't be involved for something as trivial as someone finding it hard to fit in on Big Brother!

People love to run to OFCOM, Helen's treatment of Jale had the highest OFCOM complaints for BB since Shilpa.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I felt so bad for Pav last Friday, he has had it so rough. Now he is getting shite from the housemates?! Arrgh
  • Alpha32Alpha32 Posts: 2,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Playing the lonely game and everyone is falling for it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alpha32 wrote: »

How would you go about playing a lonely game if you were with people who were friendly and welcoming to you?
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

You can't play a game, if that is the reality.
  • cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    People love to run to OFCOM, Helen's treatment of Jale had the highest OFCOM complaints for BB since Shilpa.

:o:o:o

That's bloody Disturbing if True ,There's been far worse things said about someone on BB since the whole Shilpa thing ,than Helen calling Jale a bloody Slug OMG

People that Ring OFCOM over a programme like BB Need to get a bloody grip and have a word with themself ,no-body makes them watch it >:( >:(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He must have been so embarrassed by Chris tonight. :(

So I agree #PoorPav
  • moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,874
    Forum Member
    How many tweets do you need these days to trend on twitter? I'm sure Big Brother stuff hardly ever trended in previous years:confused:
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,104
    Forum Member

I find it very hard to believe Pav has the ability to control the actions of others.

Causing Chris to confront him over staring at Ashleigh must have required quite a strong mental ability on Pav's part. I'm sure it could be put to better use than playing a sympathy game.
  • patricia50patricia50 Posts: 3,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope the tide has turned for Pav and he stays on Friday. It will be interesting to see how the other housemates start changing towards him if they think he is popular. Chris will be one of the first I think to start creeping. Mark will be just as bad.
  • VeriVeri Posts: 96,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How would you go about playing a lonely game if you were with people who were friendly and welcoming to you?

:confused: Do you think it can't be done?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find it very hard to believe Pav has the ability to control the actions of others. ...

The post didn't say or imply anything about controlling the actions.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You can't play a game, if that is the reality.

You can help bring that "reality" about; you can exaggerate it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Haha, you've smashed it there. :D

Seems to have tried his best to get on with people but they've all been so dismissive of him.
  • xNATILLYxxNATILLYx Posts: 6,509
    Forum Member
    he wont win if he survives or not.

Quite sad to see people saying vote Chris as opposed to Zoe.
    No way should an original whether people dislike him or not deserve to go against 2 newbies.
    A piece of wallpaper like Winston but not Chris. Mockery of the whole show if this happens.
    If he does go at least it saves me giving channel 5 50p.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,574
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xNATILLYx wrote: »
    he wont win if he survives or not.

Quite sad to see people saying vote Chris as opposed to Zoe.
    No way should an original whether people dislike him or not deserve to go against 2 newbies.
    A piece of wallpaper like Winston but not Chris. Mockery of the whole show if this happens.
    If he does go at least it saves me giving channel 5 50p.

Haha, what's the fact she's new got anything to do with it? I judge them on their decency or lack of it, not because they went in the house a couple of weeks earlier.