Please X 1000 Times...

rowens08rowens08 Posts: 739
Forum Member
✭✭
Mario has to stay in the house until the very end, not win it but stay until the final day, as I could not bare not to have him discussed on DS, the threads and posts made about him are just priceless and I don't think I have laughed and took the piss out of any other HM in BB history....the longer he stays, the better he is going to get, the posts & threads on him at moment on DS have made my stomach ache from laughing so much, thank you FM's.....:)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rowens08 wrote: »
    Mario has to stay in the house until the very end, not win it but stay until the final day, as I could not bare not to have him discussed on DS, the threads and posts made about him are just priceless and I don't think I have laughed and took the piss out of any other HM in BB history....the longer he stays, the better he is going to get, the posts & threads on him at moment on DS have made my stomach ache from laughing so much, thank you FM's.....:)

Dont worry, Mario leaving BB won't be the end of all things Mario that we can continue to laugh at. His stint in the BB house is bound to endear him to every tv channel, he'll be presenting question time before much longer.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,239
    Forum Member
    I so agree. He is BB gold. Awful enough to mock, harmless enough not to hate. He is a very interactive housemate to have - we can all enjoy him! I want to listen to his bull shining for evermore...
  • LifeOf23LifeOf23 Posts: 73
    Forum Member
    same here

keep in our lord mario!! :D
  • rapier999rapier999 Posts: 2,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definately agree with you
  • lollyishlollyish Posts: 9,717
    Forum Member
    Sorry, but no.

I'll promise to participate in any and all mario threads after he's gone.

Is that good enough?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sorry but i dont want hime to last another week!
    Forum Member
    lollyish wrote: »
    Sorry, but no.

I'll promise to participate in any and all mario threads after he's gone.

Is that good enough?

It won't be the same when he is gone...I could get quite whiney about this.:D
  • trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou-kate wrote: »

oh praise be :D

For a grown man he has some of the most nasty and immature streaks in him and I don't like the way he treats the ladies of the house much. Especially the snidy 'pathet-iccc, grow up' comments he made to Kats back as she cried. He's not nice at all and I don't enjoy watching him. He's creepy.

I love the threads though :D
  • katiekookatiekoo Posts: 4,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

cannot stand him. but i find myself strangely agreeing with you. maybe mario has reached out and brainwashed me via you? :eek:
  • lollyishlollyish Posts: 9,717
    Forum Member
    lou-kate wrote: »

Never fear, Mario has given us plenty of material to be laughing at him for months yet.

Honestly, I can't stand watching another week of this pukey egomaniac.

I can't even laugh at him anymore. I'm hoping I'll be able to if he goes.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Enough is more than enough. He should have gone in week 1.
    Forum Member
    oh praise be :D

For a grown man he has some of the most nasty and immature streaks in him and I don't like the way he treats the ladies of the house much. Especially the snidy 'pathet-iccc, grow up' comments he made to Kats back as she cried. He's not nice at all and I don't enjoy watching him. He's creepy.

I love the threads though :D

You are right, I know you are right. He can be quite vile and I must repeat this like a mantra until he is out of my system. Cold Turkey may be the only way for me to go.
  • rowens08rowens08 Posts: 739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If it is official that Mario & Bex are up, Mario cannot go, he will make classic viewing if he survives eviction, although will have to see how the editing on HL's goes from tonight as Mario has been nasty to Lisa and Belinda(over her snoring) yesterday...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    BBDodge wrote: »
    Enough is more than enough. He should have gone in week 1.

Hallelujah - indeed he should.