it seems im not with the majority

I am happy Denise won and the order in the final they left was perfect

I like natalie and still do, she was not as bad as people make out

Nicola was horrid before and nothing changed

gareth was boring and treated the place like a holiday camp

romeo nice guy but obviously not exciting enough to show

frankie just a kid so he is still has alot to learn

michael and the twins, for me horrible in so many ways

natasha didnt really deserve to be there, but would have liked her to last longer than nicola

andrew kinda feel sorry for him, everyone slagged him off but he didnt hurt anyone, wasnt nasty he is just living in his own bubble

Kirk rich daddies boy, true colours were probably worse than impressions from TOWIE

georgia was dull end off :)

oh and yes i watched the same show and BB didnt try and persuade me, it was the people themselves that left their impression on me

Comments

• Options
    warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I might have written that OP. I agree with all you said Glad that DEnise won. GBP rocks, Glad the Americans didn't win and glad I am that the twins were out unplaced. They struck me as being very focussed and hard-nosed.
  • Options
    artensollartensoll Posts: 1,907
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I saw it exactly the same way OP.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree with all your character assessments.

Also like to add.. Yes.. BB is a 'Game Show' but, at its best, it required some emotional investment by the Hms.

An investment that gave the viewer an insight into the lower levels of the individual's psyche. Over the recent years we have seen the emergence of the 'Game Player' who gives nothing but gratuitous entertainment.

I know I'll be shot down for this but .. I miss the tough, challenging, rule driven, character building endurance course BB used to be. No 'love/sex' angles, cheap talentless wannabes or drink fuelled nudity.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    I know I'll be shot down for this but .. I miss the tough, challenging, rule driven, character building endurance course BB used to be. No 'love/sex' angles, cheap talentless wannabes or drink fuelled nudity.

Denise fits all your criteria, did you actually watch the show?
  • Options
    cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also happy with the result. Didn't mind if Frankie or Denise won tbh.

The only person I'd disagree with on your well written list is Nicola. Don't think she's as bad as people make out. She's exceptionally insecure and when you view pantsgate from all angles (yes I do waste some of my time on analysing the psychology of the show:D), she thought she was in the right? We have no way of knowing what it's like to live 24/7 in a situation like BB and Denise is a bubbly person who would drive some people crazy. You'd have to have the tolerance of a saint to cope with some of the HMs! I include Michael in that list who far from being on the wagon as has been insinuated, was drinking more than anyone (allegedly according to Denise's rant on BOTS).;)

CBB 2012 was the best Ever and the combination of personalities was brilliant. Now looking forward to normal BB......God I'm sad!:o
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with almost everything you said except Natasha Giggs. She is psychologically the coldest person ever to enter that house. Forget the superficial charm for a minute and think about what she's actually done. Even think about her talking about reuniting with her husband in the house and then laughing it off in under 140 characters on Twitter. She's brutal and worse she does it with a smile. Sorry to go on and skew the OP topic which I actually agree with but the woman really rankles me.
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think the hysteria on here about Denise was completely over the top. It's as if people felt guilty about what they were saying, because some of it reflected pretty badly on them, so felt they had to justify it by exaggerating every little incident (you'd think she acted like Messalina), excusing others for anything they did (eg Michael was no angel yet you'd think he was a combination of Gandhi and Indiana Jones) and escalating it out of all proportion.
  • Options
    Teo DollTeo Doll Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    Great post, spot on with everything.
  • Options
    Cara-maeCara-mae Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Great post OP. My thoughts to a tee.
  • Options
    radio-oneradio-one Posts: 7,032
    Forum Member

natasha didnt really deserve to be there, but would have liked her to last longer than nicola

andrew kinda feel sorry for him, everyone slagged him off but he didnt hurt anyone, wasnt nasty he is just living in his own bubble

Kirk rich daddies boy, true colours were probably worse than impressions from TOWIE

oh and yes i watched the same show and BB didnt try and persuade me, it was the people themselves that left their impression on me

Agree totally :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 241
    Forum Member
    Agree with every statement
  • Options
    LilylilacLilylilac Posts: 1,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't really want her to win but I am sort of glad after reading all the nasty things written on here about her.
  • Options
    MysteriousOzMysteriousOz Posts: 6,231
    Forum Member
    Wow maybe I'm not with the minority haha
  • Options
    EasytorememberEasytoremember Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    Wow maybe I'm not with the minority haha

No you are
  • Options
    HappyChappy03HappyChappy03 Posts: 1,263
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree, OP. :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lilylilac wrote: »
    I didn't really want her to win but I am sort of glad after reading all the nasty things written on here about her.

she'll only end up in hospital if she doesn't change
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yevv wrote: »
    she'll only end up in hospital if she doesn't change

You might as well bang your head against a brick wall, this is the thread for the people that just glance at the show and take seriously everything that Marcus Bently says at the beginning of ever clip, they don't actually watch what goes on, because if they did they wouldn't be so happy about giving her the go ahead to make her behaviour even worse and to NOT get any treatment for her SELF CONFESSED alcoholism :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 58
    Forum Member
    I might have written that OP. I agree with all you said Glad that DEnise won. GBP rocks, Glad the Americans didn't win and glad I am that the twins were out unplaced. They struck me as being very focussed and hard-nosed.

I am so glad the twins or Michael didn't win .It would have been bad for Channel 5 if either Americans would have one and also so many (men I presume) got it wrong on here
  • Options
    riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP on everything except I am glad Natasha went before Nicola! Much as I don't like her, she gave us some good drama!

Delighted Denise won!
  • Options
    Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member

My thoughts exactly ..............the silent minority triumphed this time!
  • Options
    kimindexkimindex Posts: 68,250
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    You might as well bang your head against a brick wall, this is the thread for the people that just glance at the show and take seriously everything that Marcus Bently says at the beginning of ever clip, they don't actually watch what goes on, because if they did they wouldn't be so happy about giving her the go ahead to make her behaviour even worse and to NOT get any treatment for her SELF CONFESSED alcoholism :confused:
    People can have a different view from you, even with the same information.
  • Options
    Random42Random42 Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm glad Denise won too :D
  • Options
    ScottHarrisScottHarris Posts: 2,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Terrible result , worst winner ever.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am glad she won, someone must like her, shock win, thought Frankie had it......
  • Options
    rubyred25rubyred25 Posts: 1,899
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree with every word, and twitter seemed to have similar views. I think this CBB has been fantastic:D