Britney Spears Appreciation Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• ItsTimmyTimeItsTimmyTime Posts: 1,018
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She. Looks. SMOKIN' HOT!

Wow.

Why didn't she wear more red during the Femme Fatale era, WHY??? -_-

After hearing her critiques I'd say she has definately found her voice and come into herself again. She's cute and quirky, but strong and constructive. I'm not hating on Demi, but Demi says a lot but it's just a pointless ramble sometimes.
  • mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,989
    Forum Member
    Red looks really good on her
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MCA1992 wrote: »
    Oh yes! This is what I'm talking about. Blondes in red = major hotness!!! Britney's best XF outfit yet, she knows how to work those bondage-style dresses.

That's what I mean about M really suiting that colour too.

DEFINITELY!! Imean Britney in colthing like that is sweet. Like a blonde/rose kinda blend i love that.

And yes i feel M should adapt from the blacks and whites she has worn in the MDNA era into intense reds being incorporated would be amazing definitely! I mean like on the front cover the Pink/Red outfit she wore...expected more of that.

But with Britney it works fantastic also and as others have said why Brit didnt wear more red on the FF era surprises me too.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEFINITELY!! Imean Britney in colthing like that is sweet. Like a blonde/rose kinda blend i love that.

And yes i feel M should adapt from the blacks and whites she has worn in the MDNA era into intense reds being incorporated would be amazing definitely! I mean like on the front cover the Pink/Red outfit she wore...expected more of that.

But with Britney it works fantastic also and as others have said why Brit didnt wear more red on the FF era surprises me too.

Vixen in a red dress screams Femme Fatale. I was expecting the album cover to be a seductive but deadly glamour shot in a red dress. But the look in her eyes on the cover sufficed. Maybe because Rihanna had the monopoly on red (her hair) at the time they thought they'd steer clear? :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney with red hair needs to come back speaking of which...resurrect it from Toxic perhaps.....maybe mix it up a fair bit :cool: Not do a Riri with it necessarily...but Britney would definitely suit it again perhaps...but then again her blonde locks are kinda her trademark.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,502
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Britney with red hair needs to come back speaking of which...resurrect it from Toxic perhaps.....maybe mix it up a fair bit :cool: Not do a Riri with it necessarily...but Britney would definitely suit it again perhaps...but then again her blonde locks are kinda her trademark.

Would love Britney to play with red again. In fact get all the pop royalty on it! Kylie was STUNNING in her red corset in her Get Outta My Way video!

I was surprised too, vixens/fatales should be rocking the red during their era. Femme Fatale screamed for the lady in the red dress! I would have thought she would have been in one for Criminal at some point or I Wanna Go. Ahhh opportunity missed.

I'd love Britney to have the red hair she had during one of the personas she played during the Womanizer video, that was a lovely shade.
  • umr3000umr3000 Posts: 1,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FINALLY Britney's got her act together and is looking hot at The X Factor USA auditions... everything from hair, make-up and dress is just right, here's hoping we continue to see more of this much improved look rather than the 'kinda trashy' look of the first couple of auditions.

Even though I like Britney's look I think she's playing it too safe with the bondage mini dresses and nbeeds to experiment a little more, like she used to back in the day pre-2004.
    Forum Member
    Listening to In The Zone for the first time in ages. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mimicole wrote: »
    Listening to In The Zone for the first time in ages. :)

Here comes the Showdown... :D
    Forum Member
    I'd love Britney to have the red hair she had during one of the personas she played during the Womanizer video, that was a lovely shade.

Yes it was. :D Or there was the real femme fatale type red in the video for Toxic!
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member

I loved that shade. I thought it suited her :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Saw Britney Vs J.Lo on The Vault this eve after helping at a summer fate tonight and its interesting the change ups she had across her career really in a mixed up video perspective! I mean she hasnt necessarily done massive scale reinventions...but she has evolved and shaken her image over time definitely.

I would love her to play about with it come the next album and era...shake her image up a bit, shake her style up a bit too :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks so pretty i really do dislike the DM though "trademark scruffy locks" erm PLEASE!!! she looks beautiful when wearing normal clothing and i love that she chooses to not feel the need to dress up for the sake of pleasing the press or whatever.

Love how happy she is too with her sons :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.breatheheavy.com/2012/07/official-x-factor-providence-greensboro-auditions-day-one/

It's just so... bleh. The dress is lovely and black definitely suits her, but... her hair and make-up is just so mediocre... I saw a contrast between last weeks red and this weeks black, and it's like a ten years later picture! :(:(:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i did chuckle at the comments "Britney cant dance anymore"....erm how is she supposed to do full on choreo between Demi and LA????......actually dont answer that ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that The X Factor USA auditions have wrapped up it will soon be time for the Boot Camp stage and the the Judges Houses.... now I'm wondering who Britney will invite to help her judge her category? It should be interesting to see.... but my bets on Gwen Stefani or Pharell Williams... what do you guys think?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    umr3000 wrote: »
    Now that The X Factor USA auditions have wrapped up it will soon be time for the Boot Camp stage and the the Judges Houses.... now I'm wondering who Britney will invite to help her judge her category? It should be interesting to see.... but my bets on Gwen Stefani or Pharell Williams... what do you guys think?

Ooooh interesting, well Boot Camp isnt as long as it used to be is it? Only filmed over a couple of days isnt it. So by the time we get Judges Houses who knows (cannot believe im talking about The X Factor lol)

But for a guest i am unsure...could be Stefani for promo "No Doubt return"...could be P!nk "same record company/contemporaries....P!nk new material to promote" we will see...Pharell may be interesting too.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Pink should get a spot on there. LA reid pretty much discovered her and i assume he still works with her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pink should get a spot on there. LA reid pretty much discovered her and i assume he still works with her.

now there is a thought...perhaps P!nk may guest with LA and RIhanna may guest with Britney (S&M link and all that)
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hmm it makes you wonder

These shows have a tendancy of having judges having guests help them and they don't know each other. I remember when Paloma Faith helped out Danny on The Voice. Turns out they didn't know each other until the day they met for filming.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ohhh yesss Rihanna may be roped in to help Britney especially as they've worked together not so long ago . OR Britney could invite her buddy Madonna... you NEVER know!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still think it'll be Nicki Minaj assisting her. She's huge at the moment, she has the X Factor, and she doesn't seem to shy away from any sort of work.

Pink would make more sense for L.A. Reid.
    Miley Cyrus or Selena Gomez might help Demi.
    I pray Sinitta helps Simon.

And I can't see Rihanna being involved in this season for some reason.
    Forum Member
    I heard some old-school Britney at work today. (Born To Make You Happy)

:cool: