Lauren's Upper Lip

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    She gives me the creeps... the sooner she goes the better.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_S wrote: »
    I think she seems pretty comfortable with the way she looks and dresses.

It doesn't seem to me that she would be shy about asking for anyone's opinion on her make up and clothes should she feel she needs it.

I like her, she is a real character

Well that's nice. Pity she didn't give the same respect for those she slated when she was an extra on the BBOTS show. Herself and Pete Burns were unnecessarily cruel and mean to the female housemates. :(Lauren can give a vitrolic critique, so I guess she is fair game for a bit of a physical assessment herself. It's only fair, wouldn't you say;)
  • Miss_SMiss_S Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well that's nice. Pity she didn't give the same respect for those she slated when she was an extra on the BBOTS show. Herself and Pete Burns were unnecessarily cruel and mean to the female housemates. :(Lauren can give a vitrolic critique, so I guess she is fair game for a bit of a physical assessment herself. It's only fair, wouldn't you say;)

Didn't see her on that show so can't comment.

Nor did I imply she wasn't "fair game" as you put it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_S wrote: »
    Didn't see her on that show so can't comment.

Nor did I imply she wasn't "fair game" as you put it.

My apologies if you felt I was unfair to you. Taken onboard! :o.However as you didn't see her on BBOTS ,she was awfully cruel and crude about the female housemates. Turned me right off her. I am therefore trying to be objective about her in the house, but it's hard going to be honest.
  • RihannaRoyaltyRihannaRoyalty Posts: 282
    Forum Member
    Why does she always have to be but get about other people's appearances when she used to be on BBBOTS
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 228
    Forum Member
    Alot of people are mentioning her on BBOTS, slightly off topic but has anyone got any links to any videos of her on it. Would like to view it for myself. Looked around online but cant seem to find it anywhere and a few on youtube have been removed :cry:
  • AurelieJolieAurelieJolie Posts: 338
    Forum Member
    I'm sure she'll have ignored a hell of a lot worse attacks on her appearance
  • QueeniejeanQueeniejean Posts: 299
    Forum Member
    planets wrote: »
    she has mentioned she has scoliosis (curvature of the spine)

Why does she wear backless dresses that show her curved shoulders off? A normal dress with a low front to take the eye away from her back would be much better.
    I like her but feel she is making the mistake most transexuals make of thinking women have to dress like a princess/fairy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    Why does she wear backless dresses that show her curved shoulders off? A normal dress with a low front to take the eye away from her back would be much better.
    I like her but feel she is making the mistake most transexuals make of thinking women have to dress like a princess/fairy.

Personally I think she should keep wearing the cult robe only keep it over her head and sew it up. lol
    She really puts me off my dinner. Did I mention that before ? lol
  • biomorph04biomorph04 Posts: 4,201
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I laughed at her little raspberry :)

http://youtu.be/DVq1yXLHv48
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    whitewitch wrote: »
    She reminds me of Bette Davis in 'Whatever Happened to Baby Jane'

She needs Gok Wan!

"I'm sending a letter to Dadeeee, his address is heaven above"....;)

The current look Lauren is adopting is not her best. I know I can say that without retribution, seeing as she publicly slated female housemates on national tv.:)

I can only assume Lauren would like " fair play& acceptance for all.:)