Deborah and Robin on ITT tomorrow

shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
Forum Member
God I'm dreading seeing them tomorrow. I doubt Deborah will be able to hold it together. And I'll bet Zoe will be emotional too.

Comments

• CamisCamis Posts: 13,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Robin will probably be the most emotional...
  • lealeedslealeeds Posts: 2,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No I'm sure ŷthey'll have got over the emotions and will be fine.
    It's just the tension on the night understandably
  • TerryM22TerryM22 Posts: 19,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shanders wrote: »
    God I'm dreading seeing them tomorrow. I doubt Deborah will be able to hold it together. And I'll bet Zoe will be emotional too.

I will give Deborah the benefit of the doubt and watch her on It Takes Two tomorrow with fresh eyes.
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Camis wrote: »
    I think Robin will probably be the most emotional...

Me too. Robin's been very weepy this year. :cry: Lot going on in his private life, I believe but I'll be really surprised if he holds it together. Poor Robin and Deborah.
  • CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Me too. Robin's been very weepy this year. :cry:Lot going on in his private life, I believe but I'll be really surprised if he holds it together. Poor Robin and Deborah.

Have I understood correctly that he has apparently split from his partner whom he got engaged to during the summer?
  • Alli-FAlli-F Posts: 32,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CloneClown wrote: »
    Have I understood correctly that he has apparently split from his partner whom he got engaged to during the summer?

Yes, I think so. :confused: It was in the Sunday Mirror a couple of weeks ago. So sad for him, they seemed so happy.
  • sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alli-F wrote: »
    Yes, I think so. :confused: It was in the Sunday Mirror a couple of weeks ago. So sad for him, they seemed so happy.

I think if you read his tweets he's got a new boyfriend 'molecular chef' :)
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,129
    Forum Member
    shanders wrote: »

I am sure that Deborah and Robin will have recovered their composure by this evening. I can understand how they felt, I got weepy just seeing them both so upset. :cry:
  • holly berryholly berry Posts: 14,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Robin. I vaguely remember reading something about Lisa Riley going to be a bridesmaid at his wedding. How awful if that all went tits up. Not sure I believe what is said in a tabloid though.

Deborah looked devastated on the results show last night. So sad.
  • CloneClownCloneClown Posts: 6,296
    Forum Member
    In these cases I wonder if it's common for the celeb to express an interest in continuing to learn from their pro especially if there is a dance they really wanted to try but didn't get the chance to?
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Almost time for Deborah and Robin! How will she bear up?!
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,273
    Forum Member
    Deborah's got such a dirty laugh :D
  • mimi dlcmimi dlc Posts: 13,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really lovely to see Deborah again.

(however if he were my dance partner, I would ban Robin from wearing those dodgy cutaway vests for training)
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    She held it together! You could tell it meant so much to her. And her hubby sounds lovely!
  • CamisCamis Posts: 13,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Haven't seen it yet, but glad she held it together :)
  • Kmc1978Kmc1978 Posts: 7,144
    Forum Member
    Camis wrote: »
    Haven't seen it yet, but glad she held it together :)

I'm about to watch it but i'm glad she was composed.
  • Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :):):)
  • attackmusicattackmusic Posts: 3,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not sure why her and Robin were acting like it was such a shock. 5th from bottom is never a safe stop. Rachel was mid table last week and was in the bottom.
    I like Deborah but I just find it weird how everyone is telling her it was such a shock and that they couldn't believe it :confused:
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,129
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure why her and Robin were acting like it was such a shock. 5th from bottom is never a safe stop. Rachel was mid table last week and was in the bottom.
    I like Deborah but I just find it weird how everyone is telling her it was such a shock and that they couldn't believe it :confused:

Probably because there were at least four dancers who were worse than Deborah, and I for one was shocked that she was in the dance off.
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poor Robin. I vaguely remember reading something about Lisa Riley going to be a bridesmaid at his wedding. How awful if that all went tits up. Not sure I believe what is said in a tabloid though.
    Deborah looked devastated on the results show last night. So sad.

Robin confirmed the split on his twitter so its genuine :(
  • gary217gary217 Posts: 267
    Forum Member
    I felt for Robin - he seems a nice guy (but it might be an act).

I actually thought it was good that Deborah was upset - she's been a cruel person on Dragons Den - a programme designed to humiliate most people who go on there and the few times I've suffered it Deborah dishes out the humiliation - so I'm glad she got a taste back from the judges and then the public.

Perhaps she'll realise that while people can't all do everything (in her case dance; in the DD contestants' case articulate a business case in front of cameras and four scowling divas) it's not for the want of trying or hard work - so they deserve to be treated with respect because humiliation does hurt, as she might have found out.

If it makes her a nicer person it will have been worth something.