Options

Eastenders: Potential Murder clue

User747User747 Posts: 91
Forum Member
I have just thought about this, DTC hinted to us that it wasn't about WHO killed Lucy, it was WHAT killed her. Now let me rephrase this 'It's not about WHO killed her, it was WATT killed her. I'm not saying this is true but that could be a sneaky trick he is playing.
I would doubt Sharon Watts has it in her or has she? Maybe Phil's guilt in tonight's episode suggested something?

Comments

• Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    User747 wrote: »
    I have just thought about this, DTC hinted to us that it wasn't about WHO killed Lucy, it was WHAT killed her. Now let me rephrase this 'It's not about WHO killed her, it was WATT killed her. I'm not saying this is true but that could be a sneaky trick he is playing.

Noooooooooooo! :( Sharon of the Watts could never countenance such a thing!

I'll accept Ghost of Den though.
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've cracked it. The famous inventor James Watt did the deed. This is definitely a lightbulb moment.
  • Options
    SonicmfcSonicmfc Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm guessing a lightbulb or two dropped on her head?:confused:
  • Options
    DreamHavenDreamHaven Posts: 2,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    den watts is alive yay
  • Options
    J-BJ-B Posts: 18,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think you're on the wrong track. Consider this.

Lucy Beale.
    L.U.C.Y.B.E.A.L.E - 9 letters.
    Who's 9 this year?!
    Janet Mitchell
    Janet is 9 in September.
    S.E.P.T.E.M.B.E.R - 9 letters.
    What else has 9 letters?!
    Lucy Beale :eek: :eek: :eek:
    Who was seen playing in the allotments, just a few hours before Lucy's phone and purse were buried there?

An innocent child enjoying spending time with her weekend dad, or a vicious, cold blooded, heartless killer? You do the maths ;)
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,319
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »
    Noooooooooooo! :( Sharon of the Watts could never countenance such a thing!

I'll accept Ghost of Den though.

Wouldn't that be the shocker though, as the person who has known Ian the longest and is the closest friend he has got there would be so much drama if this was the case. It would also explain why Sharon didn't want to spend time with Ian afterwards and why she couldn't say anything.

But there are reasons against this too, what would her motive be, how would she have had access to Aleks flat, why would she frame Billy etc.

I am just keeping an open mind.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 101
    Forum Member
    J-B wrote: »

Lucy Beale.
    Who's 9 this year?!
    Janet Mitchell
    Janet is 9 in September.
    Who was seen playing in the allotments, just a few hours before Lucy's phone and purse were buried there?

An innocent child enjoying spending time with her weekend dad, or a vicious, cold blooded, heartless killer? You do the maths ;)

September is the ninth month of the year as well. I can't believe I didn't notice this...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Wouldn't that be the shocker though, as the person who has known Ian the longest and is the closest friend he has got there would be so much drama if this was the case. It would also explain why Sharon didn't want to spend time with Ian afterwards and why she couldn't say anything.

But there are reasons against this too, what would her motive be, how would she have had access to Aleks flat, why would she frame Billy etc.

I wonder if she might have thought she was attacked at first because she thought someone knew she'd killed Lucy. That could be a possibility to arise if it were her revealed as the killer
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PieFace63 wrote: »
    I wonder if she might have thought she was attacked at first because she thought someone knew she'd killed Lucy. That could be a possibility to arise if it were her revealed as the killer

And more reason why she wouldn't leave the house.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And more reason why she wouldn't leave the house.

Damnit, we should have been inspectors...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Damnit, we should have been inspectors...

Scrabbler PieFace Investigations (S.P.I.)

I like it:D
  • Options
    Broken_ArrowBroken_Arrow Posts: 10,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe Lucy was killed by Chrissie Watts!:o:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler PieFace Investigations (S.P.I.)

I like it:D

Mate, I'd be on that! Screw my degree, I know my future now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mate, I'd be on that! Screw my degree, I know my future now.

I think I will like having you around :D

We need a funky vehicle to drive about in and a catchphrase of some description. I don't do blood and gore though, I am a bit squeamish so there lies the comedy :D

Itv will lap it up.
  • Options
    LastlaughLastlaugh Posts: 3,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lucy Beale.
    Who's 9 this year?!
    Janet Mitchell
    Janet is 9 in September.

Haha, love this! She is a Mitchell after all!
  • Options
    dancing.queendancing.queen Posts: 14,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Lucy Beale.
    Who's 9 this year?!
    Janet Mitchell
    Janet is 9 in September.

Unfortunately Janet is only 8 in September. The theory otherwise would have made much more sense than half of the others on here.
  • Options
    0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Hmmmm, maybe in a momentary lapse of derangement Sharon went after Joey because if you squint he looks like Dennis. She had a contretemps with Lucy who was in her way and strangled her with her hair extensions...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member

Lucy Beale.
    Who's 9 this year?!
    Janet Mitchell
    Janet is 9 in September.

I think your on the right track:
    L.U.C.Y.B.E.A.L.E -9 letters
    who's been in the show for nine years as of February?
    Jay Brown
    J.A.Y.B.R.O.W.N - 8 LETTERS
    and what month is the reveal going to be? February
    February has 8 letters

I think it's Jay.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    I don't want it to be Sharon, but he did say Lucy's death will be a game changer and change relationships on the square.

So it has to be somebody close to her, Ian or Peter.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 63
    Forum Member
    I don't want it to be Sharon, but he did say Lucy's death will be a game changer and change relationships on the square.

So it has to be somebody close to her, Ian or Peter.

and someone who going to be leaving, as surely they can't be sticking around after it's revealed.

I can't see it being any of the big guns (phil, Sharon etc) as it would change their character and history forever and there would be no going back.
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    User747 wrote: »
    I would doubt Sharon Watts has it in her or has she? Maybe Phil's guilt in tonight's episode suggested something?

He also said the person that did it might not know it was them. Perhaps Sharon's memory got erased in the attack so she has no idea why or how she did it..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I think I will like having you around :D

We need a funky vehicle to drive about in and a catchphrase of some description. I don't do blood and gore though, I am a bit squeamish so there lies the comedy :D

Itv will lap it up.

Oh I'll handle the blood and gore, I think we need to consider the car carefully. I reckon we should be the investigators for every case in walford, means we get time off but we've got a job every now and then :cool:
  • Options
    LA2UKLA2UK Posts: 139
    Forum Member

Lucy Beale.
    Who's 9 this year?!
    Janet Mitchell
    Janet is 9 in September.

Brilliant, utterly brilliant
  • Options
    Foxster HotpotFoxster Hotpot Posts: 12,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You've cracked it. The famous inventor James Watt did the deed. This is definitely a lightbulb moment.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    conmarcas3conmarcas3 Posts: 5,260
    Forum Member
    He also said the person that did it might not know it was them. Perhaps Sharon's memory got erased in the attack so she has no idea why or how she did it..

If the person may not have realised it was them, then it could be Max. They had the argument and she banged her head. She could have had an embolism, or a slow bleed and just collapsed in the wood. i haven't watched too much lately, so if they have a definitive cause of death, such as blunt instrument, then ignore this theory lol