Options

Stephanie Pratt sounds exactly like Heidi

MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
Forum Member
✭✭
It's so strange - her voice is just like her brother's wife.

Comments

• Options
    Seamus SweeneySeamus Sweeney Posts: 3,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MySkass wrote: »

Glad it's not just me. More than that, she (in my blokeish never paying attention to finite detail kinda way) reminds me of her in terms of looks..*JUST* an opinion, before anyone starts off..

http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/images/original/22577.jpg

vs

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4071243.ece/alternates/s615/Stephanie-Pratt-main.jpg
  • Options
    LeahbelleLeahbelle Posts: 205
    Forum Member
    They don't look the same. They're just both tanned, blonde, and sound the same because they're from the same place.
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks wise she really reminds me of Gemma Merna (Carmel from Hollyoaks) but even prettier!
  • Options
    Robinson1Robinson1 Posts: 2,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's a hundred times nicer than Heidi and her dreadful brother.
  • Options
    PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if she starts chanting "U.S.A" in the diary room I will officially hate her :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,234
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And looks remarkably like her also.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Stephanie, if you didn't know who her Brother was you would never guess.

It's like Chalk and Cheese, couldn't have imagined Spencer. Squirting that toothpaste in his mouth.

He would have been in diary room, asking for his solicitor to sue the producers for him

Could Spencer turn up, as a family member, if Stephanie is nommrd
  • Options
    GTR DavoGTR Davo Posts: 4,573
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl is stunning! her voice is so attractive and her teeth are 100% perfect :D gorgeous girlie.
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Glad it's not just me. More than that, she (in my blokeish never paying attention to finite detail kinda way) reminds me of her in terms of looks..*JUST* an opinion, before anyone starts off..

http://i4.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article4071243.ece/alternates/s615/Stephanie-Pratt-main.jpg

She looks better in the house than she does in that link.
  • Options
    moonlilymoonlily Posts: 7,893
    Forum Member
    Very shallow of me but I love her clothes. :blush:
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

http://www.radiotimes.com/uploads/images/original/22577.jpg

vs

Indeed that's what I thought. Seems to be a bit nicer though.
  • Options
    jazzydrury3jazzydrury3 Posts: 27,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    She looks better in the house than she does in that link.

That picture looks nothing like Stephanie

Think it is a case she is naturally beautiful, and doesn't need all the slap on.
  • Options
    CowieCowie Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't want to like her but she is very very beautiful I can't stop staring, and as much as I don't really like American accents her voice is very very naturally sexy. And she's not stupid and bimboish like I thought she would be. I saw her VT and went *yawn* she does seem lovely though
  • Options
    cas116cas116 Posts: 820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think she sounds the same really, and she seems a very different character too, thankfully. There's no way Heidi would have done the Taste Away task but Stephanie did great (although i think Gary should have been the winner).
    I had no idea who she was, and still want to see some more of her before I make any judgements but from what i've seen so far I like her.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thought Heidi was from Montana, anyway going from what Steph was like on The Hills seems rehab has been good for her, she looks a lot like Lauren to me
  • Options
    SylviaSylvia Posts: 14,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stephanie looks like Heidi? They probably have the same plastic surgeon. :kitty:
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Robinson1 wrote: »
    She's a hundred times nicer than Heidi and her dreadful brother.

I totally agree with you. Stephanie is a lot nicer and prettier too. Heidi was pretty but not as pretty and as natural looking as Stephanie! :)
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Heidi is originally from Colorado but she adopted a Cali accent. I think Stephanie is a LA native. That's where the similarities stop for me. This is them side by side three weeks ago. Even with the sunnies, you can tell there isn't much resemblance.

Also, check out her instagram for pics of her without makeup or with a more natural look. She actually looks better in her selfies than any of her BB press shots.
  • Options
    PandoraFanPandoraFan Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is good looking, but there's a reason why "Stephanie Pratt before and after plastic surgery" auto-completes on Google.
  • Options
    SpiritedAwaySpiritedAway Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PandoraFan wrote: »
    She is good looking, but there's a reason why "Stephanie Pratt before and after plastic surgery" auto-completes on Google.
    She had a nose job and gets lip injections. But that's all I think it was. Oh, and she isn't orange anymore. :p Upgrade, I say. I'm all for cosmetic surgery if works for you, not against you.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit weird to marry someone that looks a lot like your sister.
  • Options
    Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    Bit weird to marry someone that looks a lot like your sister.

Stephanie used to date a Spencer too, the guy from MIC.
  • Options
    goldylookinfishgoldylookinfish Posts: 2,878
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stephanie used to date a Spencer too, the guy from MIC.

Just looked him up, at least he looks different to her brother. At the moment she seems to be coming across as quite normal and, dare I say, nice.
  • Options
    MySkassMySkass Posts: 893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I started off liking her, but her admiration of Leslie, the Angry Inch is changing things. Plus that kitchen incident where she won't share the food with Gary pissed me off.
  • Options
    Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started off liking her, but her admiration of Leslie, the Angry Inch is changing things. Plus that kitchen incident where she won't share the food with Gary pissed me off.
    This, but hoping she will see the light in Leslie :)