How will James react to the Boooooos

daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
Forum Member
✭✭✭
When Emma says his name Wednesday. There's 3 options.

1 Blame another housemate for making him look bad.

2 Say all the crowd are wrong and stupid and he doesn't care anyway cos the public just don't understand how great he is.

3 Pretend he wants to be hated anyway cos that was his game plan all along.

Comments

• BunionsBunions Posts: 15,012
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    4. Wear an OMG!! expression and sit there going redder and redder as the realisation dawns.
  • Spidey1Spidey1 Posts: 2,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope he doesn't take it too bad and beat Emma up :)
  • daddynomatesdaddynomates Posts: 2,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    4. Wear an OMG!! expression and sit there going redder and redder as the realisation dawns.

Then throw a tantrum
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder if his Mrs will be there. Or will she be to embarrassed. I mean this is the country seeing his real personality. On strictly we only saw a bit of his arrogance. Poor girl.
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    Nah he's used to leaving the show early doors. Bar one or two seasons he mostly did in Strictly. SCD doesn't have a lot of booing other than for judges comments though.

He did tend to have a bit of a whinge on the spin off show though.
  • some_body1some_body1 Posts: 244
    Forum Member
    Maybe he could dance to the beat of the boos
  • hellsTinkerbellhellsTinkerbell Posts: 9,871
    Forum Member

2 Say all the crowd are wrong and stupid and he doesn't care anyway cos the public just don't understand how great he is.

He'll probably shake his little tush on the dancefloor.

I think it'll be kellie ...maybe Claire.
    I don't like james but I think it will be one of the other two.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever he does, I'm sure he's not expecting it! Guy's got such an ego.
  • bbfiveneverbbfivenever Posts: 1,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll flex his muscles, say he's not gay then say it's because i'm so fine with my sexuality that they're threatened by me.

Then arm wrestle someone and start a fight like a real man...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 358
    Forum Member
    He should expect them to be honest. I've always thought the reason why he never won strictly come dancing with any of his partners was because they were paired with him. He's always been the least liked professional dancer on the show. Or tied with Anton du beke.
  • adwaltonadwalton Posts: 4,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4 Say that Louis Spence must be out there encouraging the crowd
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll flex his muscles, say he's not gay then say it's because i'm so fine with my sexuality that they're threatened by me.

Then arm wrestle someone and start a fight like a real man...

LOL LOL
  • sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll laugh his head off through gritted teeth and pretend to think it's all just pantomime, then throw an epic tantrum five minutes after whoever is evicted has left and rage for hours.

That's assuming he's not the one going, of course; if he goes it'll all be laughs and pretending to boo along with the crowd, an exit interview full of pompous self-justification, ending the day sobbing bitterly into his g&t back at the hotel.
  • Janette800Janette800 Posts: 13,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He will blame it on the editing
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The 'its all just panto' line will be pulled out of the bag! He'll put his best 'am I bovered' face on and then simmer quietly under his hat about how he is being edited wrongly before getting into another confrontation to exert some control due to feeling extremely peed off that he is not after all in control.
  • Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll pretend he doesn't care, the same as almost everyone else who receives boos.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member
    Janette800 wrote: »
    He will blame it on the editing

...or Gary, who he will accuse of making him lose his cool. (Then after Gary shouts WHAT! he will glare over at him and give him the 'I want to punch your brains out' grin). If he does, I wish Gary would respond with a line like: 'Don't people like Brad Pitt 'in this country?'. :p

Leslie will probably quip over to him 'Never mind James, come to Ameeerica, I'll make you a staaaar'.:p

Dee will whirl her head from side to side looking shocked and say, 'I don't believe it'.' What's happening'.

Kellie will give him a sly chuffed look.;-)

George's chin will drop and say 'What's goin' on, why are they booing James'

Stephanie will look nervous.

David will look nervous

Frenchie will smile victoriously.

Audley will fight not to smile victoriously.

The rest won't give a toss.
  • What a shamblesWhat a shambles Posts: 3,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll offer them all out for being twatophobics.
  • charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member

Unfortunately, I do not believe he is going anywhere for a while :(
    And I only ever voted on evict, will never vote on save or I would have chucked a lot his way.
  • charybdischarybdis Posts: 7,628
    Forum Member
    He should expect them to be honest. I've always thought the reason why he never won strictly come dancing with any of his partners was because they were paired with him. He's always been the least liked professional dancer on the show. Or tied with Anton du beke.

I never watched strictly come dancing and had no idea who he was but your post makes a lot of sense. I do not like him at all and would imagine he is emotionally very high maintenance to live with in at home as opposed to BB House.
  • mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Leslie will probably quip over to him 'Never mind James, come to Ameeerica, I'll make you a staaaar'.:p

Dee will whirl her head from side to side looking shocked and say, 'I don't believe it'.' What's happening'.

David will look nervous

Excellent post and spot on!
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    He will shout at the crowd and ask them if they are looking for an argument
  • swan007swan007 Posts: 497
    Forum Member
    ...or Gary, who he will accuse of making him lose his cool. (Then after Gary shouts WHAT! he will glare over at him and give him the 'I want to punch your brains out' grin). If he does, I wish Gary would respond with a line like: 'Don't people like Brad Pitt 'in this country?'. :p

David will look nervous

Brilliant post :D
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he'll expect it to be honest, he knows he's marmite.

He will have a thousand examples of things we didn't see that make him in the right though.
  • Emma-in-HantsEmma-in-Hants Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    I really don't think the biggest, best, most famous and most wonderful dancer in the world would get boos now would he?

I don't think Nijinsky, Nureyev, Gene Kelly, Fred Astaire, Joaquin Cortes, Margot Fontayne or Louie Spence (well..ok) would get booed would they?

No, and so neither will whatshisname either.