Options

Hell's Kitchen USA

124»

Comments

• Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i was stuck for something to watch last night so i got the final episode of this series and watched it.

won't say who won, but i wonder with the way they so thoroughly recap the entire series in the opening 5 minutes, is it really worth bothering watching it ?

i'm half tempted to just download the final episode of the current series in the states and get it all out of the way in one hit :)
  • Options
    soteksotek Posts: 3,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i'm half tempted to just download the final episode of the current series in the states and get it all out of the way in one hit :)

No, trust me, to get the full brilliance of Raj you need to watch all the episodes :D

If you search youtube someone has a channel with all the episodes broadcast to date and is updating as further ones are shown.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sotek wrote: »
    No, trust me, to get the full brilliance of Raj you need to watch all the episodes :D

If you search youtube someone has a channel with all the episodes broadcast to date and is updating as further ones are shown.

I'll decide - I doubt ITV2 will show it until next year, but considering how often people give away the result on DS, I may well download.

But then I said that about this series and I managed to make it all the way to the final without finding out ..
  • Options
    i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    very pleased at the winner :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, same here. Had her pegged from about halfway - you can usually tell the 'Ramsay Person' in these shows.

Her little boy was annoyingly adorable though :)
  • Options
    KipsKips Posts: 416
    Forum Member
    For anyone interested, the next series starts on ITV2 on Monday, Jan 10th with 16 "chefs".
  • Options
    00tommo00tommo Posts: 2,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kips wrote: »
    For anyone interested, the next series starts on ITV2 on Monday, Jan 10th with 16 "chefs".

Lucky I was flicking through the channels yesterdays and spotted an ad for it.
    Only noticed the last season was on with about 4 shows to go!
  • Options
    CookmeparsnipsCookmeparsnips Posts: 1,446
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only person who watches this series expecting Jillian to break into 'This one time... at Band camp...' every time she talks to camera?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 45
    Forum Member
    To me, Jillian sounds like Bart Simpson.