Options

Is Winehouse still on drugs?

RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just out of interest as there hasn't been any drug storylines of her in the press about her drug addition.

Comments

• Options
    BellagioBellagio Posts: 3,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is the Pope a catholic ? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,703
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its eerily quiet. I'm sure she must be up to something now she is back with her ex.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    According to her dad she's now spending money on undies rather than buying drugs. Not sure how reliable a source he is mind you.

I've always liked her music but the recent vile plastic boob job has put me off her more than the drug taking.

Presumably she and Blake are too preoccupied with her mammaries to start on the drugs again !
  • Options
    *Clem**Clem* Posts: 4,101
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bellagio wrote: »

Just what I was going to say!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bellagio wrote: »

I had wondered, as soon as I've worked out this tricky bears and toilets thing, I'll be concentrating on the winehouse/drugs conundrum. :)
  • Options
    Rob22Rob22 Posts: 11,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love the fact that her dad turns a blind eye to her drug problem and her attitude problem, and pretends that she only has a shopping problem.
  • Options
    Dancing GirlDancing Girl Posts: 8,209
    Forum Member
    Who cares anymore! Had a lot of sympathy for her but it is like watching a car crash. She has had so many people trying to help her and obviously cannot or will not listen. She reminds me of Kerry Katona insofar as she has had a lot of support from her managment, record company, family and friends yet continutes down a road of total distruction. After a while you lose sympathy and interested in such people°°!!!!!.
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree. She's had more support from her record company than most artists get. OK they made a lot of money with her last album but really she must have broken so many contracts now regarding appearances, not turning up for recording etc that she's very lucky to have their continued support. They are just hanging on for her next album. If and when they ever get it and it bombs they will drop her like a hot potato.

It's going to be very hard for her to scale the heights of success with a new album. Too many people have gone off her. Even if it is a success with reviewers it will be sales that count.

They don't need many excuses to get rid of her.
  • Options
    RetrospectiveRetrospective Posts: 3,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who cares anymore! Had a lot of sympathy for her but it is like watching a car crash. She has had so many people trying to help her and obviously cannot or will not listen. She reminds me of Kerry Katona insofar as she has had a lot of support from her managment, record company, family and friends yet continutes down a road of total distruction. After a while you lose sympathy and interested in such people°°!!!!!.

Yes I agree. I used to be a fan of Amy's but she has sickened me with her behaviour.
    These stars like Amy Kerry Katona. Instead of snorting their money up their noses they would have been better giving their money to third world countries where it would have done a lot of good.
    Because at the end of the day. Just look at Amy and Kerry. They are both wrecks. They have both totally ruined their lives.
  • Options
    DuchessKittyDuchessKitty Posts: 821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think pictures of how she was at the time she wrote Frank and how she is now should be used to show kids the dangers of drugs. Personally I don't understand why people would want to use drugs when you look at the state of addicts. Why would you want to be like that?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And my personal favourite.;...

Do bears sh1t in wods?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wulfrun wrote: »
    And my personal favourite.;...

Do bears sh1t in wods?

Woods, even. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is Winehouse still on drugs?

90% of "Celebrities" are on drugs
  • Options
    di60di60 Posts: 5,432
    Forum Member

after watching a programme last week in which her dad was chronicling her fight with addiction; it's him and her family that I really do feel for:cry: they must be devastated that she is back with her ex - how utterly disrespectful to everyone that has given their all to help her.