Options

In Celebration of "The Simpsons" 20 years

FroodFrood Posts: 13,180
Forum Member
✭✭
My top 10 Simpsons quotes:

“Cletus, why did you have to bring your parents along?” “Now Brandine, they’re your parents too!” Cletus (Slack Jawed Yokel) and ‘wife’ at the racetrack

"Attempted murder, now honestly, did they ever give anyone a Nobel prize for "attempted chemistry”?" Sideshow Bob – the irate

“Thank you for making happy this old Italian stereotype.” Old Italian stereotype Mafia ‘hired gun’ in Homer the Clown

“You’re a credit to dementia.” Lisa’s parting call to Leon Kompowski/ Michael Jackson

“Hey, I’m not dirt. I’m better than dirt! Well, most kinds of dirt. No that fancy ‘store bought’ dirt, that stuff’s loaded with nutrients.” Moe judges himself

“Disco Stu doesn’t advertise.” The debut of Discotheque Stuart

"So isn't that what we're all asking in our own lives - 'where's my elephant?' I know that's what I've been asking." Me too – Kent Brockman gets to the heart of the matter

“Well, he’s kind of had it in for me ever since I accidentally ran over his dog. Actually, replace “accidentally” with “repeatedly” and replace “dog” with “son”.” Lionel Hutz (AKA Miguel Sánchez, AKA Dr. Nguyen Van Falk), well known ‘Law Talking Guy’.

“Weaseling out of things is important to learn. It’s what separates us from the animals…except the weasel.” The wise words of Homer

“Dear Mr. President, There are too many states nowadays. Please, eliminate three. P.S. I am not a crackpot.” Grandpa Simpson - Coot