100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,253
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

Shocker

This is not long, but it is jaw dropping so i thought i would put it here.

According to this foreign born B-/C+ list mostly movie actress she had a long conversation with this A+ mostly movie actor and he told her that he and this organization have parted ways.
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    Might this not, perhaps, be a little ironic? Our British/Western name sound a tad 'funny' to Asians and Africans. And we have a strange habit of putting the surname last, which confuses the hell out of them.

So true. Plus my reaction was that there are several actors with mouthful tongue twister names in 12 years a slave and I was wondering which one it was.:D just because he's white doesn't mean Sherlock doesn't also have a "funny" name for example.
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »

Shocker

This is not long, but it is jaw dropping so i thought i would put it here.

According to this foreign born B-/C+ list mostly movie actress she had a long conversation with this A+ mostly movie actor and he told her that he and this organization have parted ways.

Sofa Jumper or Danny Zuko?
  • CeeCee87CeeCee87 Posts: 226
    Forum Member
    ellesworth wrote: »

Wonder who the actress is?? Just trying to think why they would speak to somebody lower down the celeb chain about that??
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Although not reported on as much, the Fresh Prince has been associated with a certain organisation for quite a while as well.
    Forum Member

Zuko stopped being A+ years ago. I'd go with The Fresh Prince.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't think Zuko can leave. There were lots of stories about him wanting to after his son died, and I believe them. That flurry of lawsuits and pics of him in drag was the organisation flexing its muscle and letting him know what would happen if he did. I am no fan of his but I feel so sorry for him. If what gets written about him is true he must feel like he is trapped in a nightmare. Just because he's gay,and really who cares anyway?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    I don't think Zuko can leave. There were lots of stories about him wanting to after his son died, and I believe them. That flurry of lawsuits and pics of him in drag was the organisation flexing its muscle and letting him know what would happen if he did. I am no fan of his but I feel so sorry for him. If what gets written about him is true he must feel like he is trapped in a nightmare. Just because he's gay,and really who cares anyway?

In theory, you've answered your own question really.

Not everyone is liberal and chilled. If only... And some people convince themselves people care so much they pander to that stereotype forever, whether people in reality care or not.

Sometimes, people dig themselves in so far it's hard to climb out and easier to dig in further.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    In theory, you've answered your own question really.

Not everyone is liberal and chilled. If only... And some people convince themselves people care so much they pander to that stereotype forever, whether people in reality care or not.

Sometimes, people dig themselves in so far it's hard to climb out and easier to dig in further.

You are right, it is a hole he dug for himself, but in the early stages of his career being openly gay would have stopped him dead. Don't those idiots at the "church" offer a cure for being gay? When you see the mess and destruction that organisation have wreaked across so many families it makes you wonder why they are tolerated. How can anyone fall for such a load of crap?
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^ No sympathy for Danny Zuko. If he had any form of intelligence or empathy he would never have got embroiled with the church in the first place. & the fact that his son was denied drugs for his condition because of Scientology just beggars belief.

I think the blind refers to sofa jumper.
  • MrsceeMrscee Posts: 5,271
    Forum Member
    Could be the fresh prince. I'm sure I've heard that his wife talks of an open marriage so the Fresh prince maybe was telling this other actress as there's something more happening between them.
  • boddismboddism Posts: 16,436
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Good call on Fresh prince (esp "mostly" movie actor).
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    ^

I think the blind refers to sofa jumper.

Wasn't there another blind recently that some also thought was the sofa jumper? IIRC, the blind was the one about the A lister who's daughter was pregnant and the baby was being adopted.
    Forum Member
    boddism wrote: »
    Good call on Fresh prince (esp "mostly" movie actor).

That's actually how you can tell a Couch Jumper blind on CDAN. If you look at his IMDB it is a very rare thing in this day & age, no TV work. Just movies, excluding talk shows and the like.
  • The DoveThe Dove Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrscee wrote: »
    Could be the fresh prince. I'm sure I've heard that his wife talks of an open marriage so the Fresh prince maybe was telling this other actress as there's something more happening between them.

Fresh Prince would fit and it ties in with the closure of the school he had set up.
  • ellesworthellesworth Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd totally forgotten that the Fresh prince was one of them.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd totally forgotten that the Fresh prince was one of them.

He keeps it pretty quiet compared to the other celeb members, who blow the trumpet of the cult all the time.
    Forum Member
    CeeCee87 wrote: »
    Wonder who the actress is?? Just trying to think why they would speak to somebody lower down the celeb chain about that??

His co-star in After Earth while doing promo for it? Who knows.
  • montyburns56montyburns56 Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it was the sofa jumper and the foreign born actress was Ms Prada as they have worked together recently, but I guess the mostly film bit doesn't really fit for him.
    Forum Member
    From Pop Bitch:

Which Brit sports star had a Jonah Hill-style rant at paparazzi in LA over the summer? He's lucky none of the photographers were recording video when he chose to call them "****."

This actress on a hit almost television show might be the star, but no one on the show actually likes her or has anything to do with her outside of show functions because of some of her political views and beliefs.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,614
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

This actress on a hit almost television show might be the star, but no one on the show actually likes her or has anything to do with her outside of show functions because of some of her political views and beliefs.

Almost television suggests its on something like Netflix. Is that show that is set in a female prison on Netflix?
    Forum Member
    Almost television suggests its on something like Netflix. Is that show that is set in a female prison on Netflix?

Ah. Yes. And the one that was on That 70's Show is an Scientologist.
  • Bunnygirl66Bunnygirl66 Posts: 293
    Forum Member
    From Pop Bitch:

Which Brit sports star had a Jonah Hill-style rant at paparazzi in LA over the summer? He's lucky none of the photographers were recording video when he chose to call them "****."

Could this be the footballer turned actor who lives there now?
  • PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah. Yes. And the one that was on That 70's Show is an Scientologist.

She isn't the star though.
  • Poppy99_PoppyPoppy99_Poppy Posts: 2,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From Pop Bitch:

Could this be the footballer turned actor who lives there now?

I thought of a more prominent ex-player with a famous wife who loves her fashion.
This discussion has been closed.