The Sanatorium (Part 9)

Comments

• Dongle44Dongle44 Posts: 36,311
    Forum Member
    kfb wrote: »
    Heidi will be pleased - not far to travel next year either. ;)

I have to say out of all those frontrunners, this was my fave.

:( for Ireland.

And well done to Bonnie Tyler. Quite a respectable score for us :D

think that was her name that got the score - certainly not the song

sleep well
  • Dongle44Dongle44 Posts: 36,311
    Forum Member
    augusta92 wrote: »
    I still think we could do with 3 competitions, western, central and eastern Europe, with a grand final with the first five from each area. :(

when you watch the voting and see all of Russia's neighbouring countries always voting for them...!!! It does tend to make the voting feel a bit biased....

im glad Denmark won as it wasn't too bad a song, but what happened to Ireland?

that song didn't deserve to be quite so near the bottom.....

ireland did not deserve to finish last :mad:
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't watch Eurovision, but I have heard the winning song. Always makes me slightly amused that people are representing a nation whose language isn't English, but win singing a song in English.

That sounds a bit racist, didn't mean it like that. I just wonder if it's a voting tactic - more people understand the lyrics, so more people vote for them.
  • irishlaurelsirishlaurels Posts: 23,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When I turn my computer on and the Google Page comes up, I type twitter then it goes straight into my twitter account without me entering my username or password. Why does it do this? Help please:)
  • bbloverbblover Posts: 41,663
    Forum Member
    When I turn my computer on and the Google Page comes up, I type twitter then it goes straight into my twitter account without me entering my username or password. Why does it do this? Help please:)

You have a very clever computer Eileen.:eek::D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,361
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did I see somewhere that John is headed over this way in a couple of months or so?

Just realised why!

One word - ASHES ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bblover wrote: »
    You have a very clever computer Eileen.:eek::D

:) But do I want one that out smarts me:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did I see somewhere that John is headed over this way in a couple of months or so?

Just realised why!

One word - ASHES ;)

He wants Ashes.....he should come to my house and clean out two fires every day:p
    Forum Member
    He wants Ashes.....he should come to my house and clean out two fires every day:p

Lazy Irish!:p
    Forum Member

Just realised why!

One word - ASHES ;)

Is this a rumor?:confused:
    :) But do I want one that out smarts me:o

Yeah,a challenge is always good.:p
  • JJJ_finlandJJJ_finland Posts: 9,044
    Forum Member
    Helloooooooooooo

Back home....

Am I good or am I just supergood? Didn't I tell you Denmark was going to win? :D And Norway did well as well, as did Greece...

And Azerbaijan..... :cool:

KAY, No Finland isn't to thank for Turkey not taking part. Turkey announced last November that they we're gonna leave Eurovision this year.... ;)

Yes, we heard the rumours that they are MAD about the kiss in Finland's performance :rolleyes: I mean PLEASE!!!!!!! Is this the year 2013 or 1971? I just find it so odd that there are people who could be furious about that...... The other thing I find ridiculous is that ther are countries who are claiming that Finland's performance should be banned because of it's political message :D

Oh well, we made the news again. As for the song, I liked it and I'm glad it made the final :p

My faves were Iceland and Denmark, so I guess I should be pleased then :D
    Forum Member

Just realised why!

One word - ASHES ;)

John who? :confused:

Travolta? :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helloooooooooooo

Back home....

Am I good or am I just supergood? Didn't I tell you Denmark was going to win? :D And Norway did well as well, as did Greece...

And Azerbaijan..... :cool:

KAY, No Finland isn't to thank for Turkey not taking part. Turkey announced last November that they we're gonna leave Eurovision this year.... ;)

Yes, we heard the rumours that they are MAD about the kiss in Finland's performance :rolleyes: I mean PLEASE!!!!!!! Is this the year 2013 or 1971? I just find it so odd that there are people who could be furious about that...... The other thing I find ridiculous is that ther are countries who are claiming that Finland's performance should be banned because of it's political message :D

Oh well, we made the news again. As for the song, I liked it and I'm glad it made the final :p

I liked Iceland too! And Hungary! Denmark was ok - certainly the best of the main contenders. Azerbaijan's was nearly as awful as Bonnie Tyler's - don't like all that big emoting by the same old type of women year after year after year.
    And not too far for you to travel again to be part of the EV party next year.
  • nathalie1978nathalie1978 Posts: 10,246
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Helloooooooooooo

Back home....

And Azerbaijan.....

Nice you enjoyed Eurovision again:D so you are off to Denmark next year:D:) not to far to travel.

and so you know?
    we LAST yes LAAAAAASSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT with 8 points (5 from Croatia and 3 from Monte Negro):o
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    bblover wrote: »
    Is this a rumor?:confused:

Yeah,a challenge is always good.:p

John put a tweet on his twitter page...

15 May
    63 days .. #Finally #London #Home

so it sort of suggests he is coming over to visit in 63 days...but who really knows?
  • augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    I liked Iceland too! And Hungary! Denmark was ok - certainly the best of the main contenders. Azerbaijan's was nearly as awful as Bonnie Tyler's - don't like all that big emoting by the same old type of women year after year after year.

wasn't Azerbaijan the guy singing on top of the box? with his shadow in the box and a lady in a long long red dress walking onstage from the side?
    Forum Member
    Nice you enjoyed Eurovision again:D so you are off to Denmark next year:D:) not to far to travel.

and so you know?
    we LAST yes LAAAAAASSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTT with 8 points (5 from Croatia and 3 from Monte Negro):o

No not far. Pssst..... but you know what. I hope the contest will not be in Copenhagen. Why? Because that is where we had our hotel this year!!!

LOL

I don't wanna go to Copenhagen two times in a row.

The contest this year was held in Malmö, but we stayed in Copenhagen :D:D:D:D

It takes 15 minutes by train from Copenhagen to Malmö. And since it was cheaper to book a hotel from Copenhagen this year, that is what we did.:p

Sorry for Slovenia being last.... :o
    Forum Member
    wasn't Azerbaijan the guy singing on top of the box? with his shadow in the box and a lady in a long long red dress walking onstage from the side?

Yes. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes, you're right. I was thinking of Zlata of Ukraine.
    Forum Member
    Yes, you're right. I was thinking of Zlata of Ukraine.

Lol Kay,they don't even look or sound the same,how could you?:eek::D:p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No not far. Pssst..... but you know what. I hope the contest will not be in Copenhagen. Why? Because that is where we had our hotel this year!!!

LOL

I don't wanna go to Copenhagen two times in a row.

The contest this year was held in Malmö, but we stayed in Copenhagen :D:D:D:D

It takes 15 minutes by train from Copenhagen to Malmö. And since it was cheaper to book a hotel from Copenhagen this year, that is what we did.:p

Sorry for Slovenia being last.... :o

Don't be sorry for us being last:) television made a desision who should go because we the slovenian people dont know or can chose what good music is. So we had no word in it. But hey untill now people chossed and we never came last:D So who has no knowledge off good music or taste:p
    Forum Member
    Don't be sorry for us being last:) television made a desision who should go because we the slovenian people dont know or can chose what good music is. So we had no word in it. But hey untill now people chossed and we never came last:D So who has no knowledge off good music or taste:p

Blah blah blah...in short your country sucked.:p
    Forum Member

You had this two years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGZHr-C-Vs8

I thought it was brilliant. :D
    Forum Member
    You had this two years ago
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGZHr-C-Vs8

I thought it was brilliant. :D

the Ding Dong singer reminded me of Katy Perry lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭