The Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Board (2)

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Pashulty this could be you :eek::

Just (Lust) Do It! :cool:

Just might....:p;):D

Must fortify myself with chocolate beforehand as am teetotal... :D:D:D
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Pashulty wrote: »
    Too much loving tonight... Although there can never be too much Pasha love.... ;)
    Thanks again to OP...

https://twitter.com/LizziProthero/status/321378750707146752/photo/1

Lucky girl sat on HIS knees...:eek::mad::cry:

Edit to add... Snap Susie... :D

Thanks Pashulty and Susie.
    BIB indeed Pashulty.:o Am a bit too old for that sadly. Besides my daughter would have a fit.:p
    Thanks for posting the pic Lizzie, but no need to rub it in.:rolleyes::p
    Forum Member
    callicot wrote: »
    Lovely pic. Thank you Pashulty and OP :)
    I think Katya knows this and is fine with it but I wouldn't want to be the one who actually tells her if you see what I mean :p
    Perhaps you could tell her in Scotland :D
    Too late for me now Shona. Saturday's show just confirmed my suspicions ;):D

Lol, but I won't be up on stage Callie.;):p
    Forum Member
    WORD... :p:D... yeah perhaps you could tell her Shona...:eek::D

Might have known you would have something to say Pashulty.:rolleyes::p
    Then again, if I spoke broad Scottish, she wouldn't have a scooby.;)
    Could say to Pasha "talk to me in Russian please:o and I'll teach you some Scottish.":D
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Pashulty and Susie.
    BIB indeed Pashulty.:o Am a bit too old for that sadly. Besides my daughter would have a fit.:p
    Thanks for posting the pic Lizzie, but no need to rub it in.:rolleyes::p

Loved your musings re your daughter...;):D

I could sit on him... hmm... thats an idea....;):p:D
    Forum Member
    Loved your musings re your daughter...;):D

I could sit on him... hmm... thats an idea....;):p:D

BIB she will have something to say no doubt.:rolleyes:
    I'll have my list of questions and she'll have her list of what I can and cannot say/do.:p:D
  • JethrykJethryk Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashafan wrote: »
    Pashulty this could be you :eek::

Just (Lust) Do It! :cool:

Thinking about it a bit more there might have been slightly more to it. I think the question may have been more "Do you smell as lovely as you look?" but the result was the same, he let her find out for herself in front of a full auditorium.

Try it,he seems very accommodating.
  • Mrs McKovalevMrs McKovalev Posts: 279
    Forum Member
    Jethryk wrote: »
    Thinking about it a bit more there might have been slightly more to it. I think the question may have been more "Do you smell as lovely as you look?" but the result was the same, he let her find out for herself in front of a full auditorium.

Mmmm reminds me of 'A Splash of Pash' now that's a scent the ladies would go wild for.... It's more than just an aftershave. I feel dizzy just thinking of that gorgeous smell, I think I would collapse in a heap if I got a whiff of the gorgeous one :D:p
  • sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    At least we will both be in the same position and not have friends or family looking at us wondering why someone normally quite calm and composed has turned into a quivering tongue tied wreck :o;):D

I think it may be quite liberating :D

That sounds very liberating actually, neither of you have to pretend to play it 'cool' :D
  • sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Welcome to the thread Jethryk :)

Thing is if we know the brand of aftershave, we can buy if for our other halves...close our eyes and imagine, tbh I'm not sure my imagination is that good but I'm willing to find out :D
    Forum Member
    sradia wrote: »
    Welcome to the thread Jethryk :)

Thing is if we know the brand of aftershave, we can buy if for our other halves...close our eyes and imagine, tbh I'm not sure my imagination is that good but I'm willing to find out :D

BIB lol Sradia.:D
    Only trouble is when you open your eyes and realise it ain't Pasha.:rolleyes:;) What a bummer!:p
    Getting excited for next week then Mrs McK?:)
    Maybe someone can suggest he takes out his own brand of aftershave "A Splash of Pash," "Eau du Kovalev" or "HRH.":o:D
    Forum Member

Thanks Jethryk. Must remember this.:o:p
    OK Pashulty, if you bottle out of this, I may (just may) ask this question.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    Haven't looked on here for several days and am absolutely loving all the reports, photos, footage etc. Thank you everyone!
    PashOnForPasha - I share your views on the Pasha-Katya partnership, however, my opinion is only formed from TV! I just never saw any chemistry, they just didn't look right together. I would also love to see Pasha and Kimberley dance although I realise it wouldn't be as good a standard but they are just so adorable both dancing together and in interviews. In the footage, kindly posted by Jethryk, how Pasha interacts with Katya is so different to how he is with KImberley.
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A big thank you for all the posts, video clips, photos etc and news about the shows. Wonderful to catch up!:)

I am not too worried about whether there is chemistry or not between Pasha and Katya - just remember, this current tour and the cruises are part of their professional life - it's a job!
    :cool:

Also a chance to travel, see the UK and Ireland and go on a relaxing cruise or two while earning a living. I think it's great that the two of them can put their heads together, create a show and inspire young dancers and dance to hundreds of people every night! The audiences are obviously Strictly fans, live miles from London and would have loved to have gone to a live SCD show. However, I think Pasha and Katya's show is much more intimate and they are very generous with their time and also doing the Q and A and having a little bit of fun on stage with people. Actually, I think their shows are really entertaining.

Katya wants to keep her options open in the dance and film industry - and linking herself with Pasha, who is so popular, helps her to keep her foot in the door. Pasha seems very relaxed with her, there are no underlying tensions, so they can get on with the job - and a very exhausting one too!! :eek:
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    A big thank you for all the posts, video clips, photos etc and news about the shows. Wonderful to catch up!:)

I am not too worried about whether there is chemistry or not between Pasha and Katya - just remember, this current tour and the cruises are part of their professional life - it's a job!

Also a chance to travel, see the UK and Ireland and go on a relaxing cruise or two while earning a living. I think it's great that the two of them can put their heads together, create a show and inspire young dancers and dance to hundreds of people every night! The audiences are obviously Strictly fans, live miles from London and would have loved to have gone to a live SCD show. However, I think Pasha and Katya's show is much more intimate and they are very generous with their time and also doing the Q and A and having a little bit of fun on stage with people. Actually, I think their shows are really entertaining.

Katya wants to keep her options open in the dance and film industry - and linking herself with Pasha, who is so popular, helps her to keep her foot in the door. Pasha seems very relaxed with her, there are no underlying tensions, so they can get on with the job - and a very exhausting one too!! :eek:

A well written post Music girl and agree with more or less it all.:)
    Forum Member

Thanks for the added info Jethryk.... I appreciate his accomodating nature....:p:D (not a lecherous grin :D)

Mrs McK... Do you wonder why I am in a state of constant collapse after getting a whiff of HRH last year??:eek:;):p:o
    hmmm... I also think it is very liberating...;):D
    A big thank you for all the posts, video clips, photos etc and news about the shows. Wonderful to catch up!

Katya wants to keep her options open in the dance and film industry - and linking herself with Pasha, who is so popular, helps her to keep her foot in the door. Pasha seems very relaxed with her, there are no underlying tensions, so they can get on with the job - and a very exhausting one too!! :

Very beautifully said music girl specially the BIB.....:)
    Forum Member
    SalsaShon wrote: »
    Thanks Jethryk. Must remember this.:o:p
    OK Pashulty, if you bottle out of this, I may (just may) ask this question.;)

Lets see how things go Shona ..... ;):D
  • emmalou78emmalou78 Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Lovely post music girl, I agree with every word. I am completely in awe of them both, their schedule is non-stop, yet night after night they give 100% on the stage and then give us more of their very limited time to meet us all for autographs and pictures after the show.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sradia wrote: »
    That sounds very liberating actually, neither of you have to pretend to play it 'cool' :D

Yes sradia. I thinks that's the plan :cool: ;)

Very well balanced post musicgirl. Wont be long before your TWO shows come around now :);)
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Lovely post music girl, I agree with every word. I am completely in awe of them both, their schedule is non-stop, yet night after night they give 100% on the stage and then give us more of their very limited time to meet us all for autographs and pictures after the show.

Emma I was amazed at how quickly they came out after the show. I thought we would be waiting longer but out they came all fresh faced and changed within ten minutes :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ladies, I call upon you all to do your duty, we must vote for HRH to win the title that was made for him, The Rear of the Year! I have just voted for the man with the hottest patootie in the world, if you get a spare minute, please vote for Pasha, thanks my lovelies x

http://www.rearoftheyearcompetition.com/how-to-vote/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes sradia. I thinks that's the plan :cool: ;)

Very well balanced post musicgirl. Wont be long before your TWO shows come around now :);)

Emma I was amazed at how quickly they came out after the show. I thought we would be waiting longer but out they came all fresh faced and changed within ten minutes :eek:

I know Callie, it was so quick, there must have been most of the theatre there waiting for them and they treated everybody the same, taking their time with everyone, they are so lovely.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emmalou78 wrote: »
    Ladies, I call upon you all to do your duty, we must vote for HRH to win the title that was made for him, The Rear of the Year! I have just voted for the man with the hottest patootie in the world, if you get a spare minute, please vote for Pasha, thanks my lovelies x

http://www.rearoftheyearcompetition.com/how-to-vote/

Since you ask so nicely Emma I will do my duty ;):p

Nice tweet and pic of the dance school who performed last night from another young admirer. Thanks to OP :)

ElliePowerX ‏@elliepower_
    A night with the stars of Strictly Come Dancing Tour! @PashaKovalev is my new lovee!! #StepbyStep http://yfrog.com/hwu1suyj
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Since you ask so nicely Emma I will do my duty ;):p

Nice tweet and pic of the dance school who performed last night from another young admirer. Thanks to OP :)

ElliePowerX ‏@elliepower_
    A night with the stars of Strictly Come Dancing Tour! @PashaKovalev is my new lovee!! #StepbyStep http://yfrog.com/hwu1suyj

Thanks Callie, can you imagine if Pasha won? I can't think of a more deserving winner!:D

Lovely picture from the tour, it seems Pasha is gaining even more fans of all ages as the tour progresses.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the writeup PashonforPasha and the link to the interview Jethryk. Hopefully Katya explained the knocking on wood/head/bone to Pasha afterwards. Bless him.

I have a question for those that have seen the tour. PashonforPasha mentioned different choreography, but does the VW that Pasha and Katya do to A Thousand Years have the same "story" feel that Pasherley's did?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the writeup PashonforPasha and the link to the interview Jethryk. Hopefully Katya explained the knocking on wood/head/bone to Pasha afterwards. Bless him.

I have a question for those that have seen the tour. PashonforPasha mentioned different choreography, but does the VW that Pasha and Katya do to A Thousand Years have the same "story" feel that Pasherley's did?

The choreo is slightly different and there is a lift in Katya and Pasha's version, it is still lovely but for me, the Pasherley version was far superior. I felt it more but maybe I am biased because I adore Pasherley but I just prefered the way Kimberley and Pasha told the story.
This discussion has been closed.