Who is that market trader in the pork pie hat?

shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
Forum Member
Does he have a name? What stall is he supposed to run?

Comments

• ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 50,826
    Forum Member
    shanders wrote: »
    Does he have a name? What stall is he supposed to run?

His name is Cedric.
  • shandersshanders Posts: 5,907
    Forum Member
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    His name is Cedric.

Really? He doesn't look like a Cedric!
  • RetroMusicFanRetroMusicFan Posts: 6,673
    Forum Member
    You mean the guy in the fedora hat?

He was one of the people who Aleks gave Alfie's pitch to and who Alfie called shrimpy in the caff in Tuesday's ep while chucking a slice of toast to him!
  • lewisktfclewisktfc Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks like Tony Carpenter!
    Forum Member
    You mean the guy in the fedora hat?

He was one of the people who Aleks gave Alfie's pitch to and who Alfie called shrimpy in the caff in Tuesday's ep while chucking a slice of toast to him!

I may have got my hat name wrong. Not the black guy. The white slightly chubby one. Looks quite young.
    Forum Member
    I may have got my hat name wrong. Not the black guy. The white slightly chubby one. Looks quite young.

I meant the young white guy!

He was in the caff and Alfie chucked toast to him and called him shrimpy!

Aleks gave Alfie's pitch to him and another guy the first time he gave the pitch away, then he finally gave it to Donna!
    Forum Member
    I meant the young white guy!

He was in the caff and Alfie chucked toast to him and called him shrimpy!

Aleks gave Alfie's pitch to him and another guy the first time he gave the pitch away, then he finally gave it to Donna!

Sorry it was the person saying he looked like Tony Carpenter - I thought maybe the black guy was wearing a fedora but I'd got the hat name wrong!
    Forum Member
    Sorry it was the person saying he looked like Tony Carpenter - I thought maybe the black guy was wearing a fedora but I'd got the hat name wrong!

I remember Tony Carpenter and he wore a little leather hat, I don't think it was a pork pie hat (which is like a trilby) a fedora has a bigger brim, I think the hat in question is a fedora, it looks like one anyway!

I don't know that guy's name!