James is a weak little man who is afraid of his own shadow

GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
Forum Member
✭✭
He has masculinity issues, sexuality issues, and is afraid of everything.

This is why he pumped himself up like the michelin man; this is why he goes around 'standing up for himself' all the time. It is just pathetic weakness.

He is happy to make a veiled threat to a sick old man and a skinny girl, but he would not say something like that to Audley, even protected by the cameras.

His insistence to Audley that he 'is not scared of him' was pathetic. If he was not so weak then he would have been able to take Audley's admonition on board, but instead he took it as a challenge, which weak people always do.

Of course, in the real world, that whole scene would have been played out later, in his imagination only, probably after kicking the cat.

Comments

• gentleguygentleguy Posts: 16,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    im not quite sure what to make of this argument between the two nbut you find its people like you op that make people like james the way they they are with such ignorant comments like short and weak.
  • AneechikAneechik Posts: 20,208
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a tit with a nice arse.
  • JayneWJayneW Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've noticed with most arguments he's had in the house he states how intelligent he is! It won't be long before we see him getting a warning.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James is an utter utter w*nker.

he shouts and postures and then looks like he is about to shit himself when prople turn it back on him

What an unpleasant man.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    JayneW wrote: »
    I've noticed with most arguments he's had in the house he states how intelligent he is! It won't be long before we see him getting a warning.

That's what Luisa did last year, maybe he watched and took tips.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can somebody please explain what the joke was that Audley took offence at? I am completely lost as to who was in the right/wrong here, although I really can't stand James, but if it was a joke that Audley was laughing at earlier and then he decided to get offended I don't know what to think! :confused:
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Galacticus wrote: »
    He has masculinity issues, sexuality issues, and is afraid of everything.

This is why he pumped himself up like the michelin man; this is why he goes around 'standing up for himself' all the time. It is just pathetic weakness.

He is happy to make a veiled threat to a sick old man and a skinny girl, but he would not say something like that to Audley, even protected by the cameras.

His insistence to Audley that he 'is not scared of him' was pathetic. If he was not so weak then he would have been able to take Audley's admonition on board, but instead he took it as a challenge, which weak people always do.

Of course, in the real world, that whole scene would have been played out later, in his imagination only, probably after kicking the cat.

You deduce all that from heavily edited footage? You should try writing fantasy novels, I think you've got a talent there.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    James is an utter utter w*nker.

he shouts and postures and then looks like he is about to shit himself when prople turn it back on him

What an unpleasant man.

He's always been the same, I'm glad they've kicked him off Strictly at last, it's been a long time coming for Mr LargeEgoJordan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can somebody please explain what the joke was that Audley took offence at I am completely lost as to who was in the right/wrong here, although I really can't stand James, but if it was a joke that Audley was laughing at earlier and then he decided to get offended I don't know what to think! :confused:

It's got something to do with them saying just over a minute to Audley as that was the time he got knocked out in a fight. Audley found it funny for a while, but those two couldn't leave it alone, even after he'd asked them to desist eventually.
  • Twinkle toes noTwinkle toes no Posts: 1,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can somebody please explain what the joke was that Audley took offence at? I am completely lost as to who was in the right/wrong here, although I really can't stand James, but if it was a joke that Audley was laughing at earlier and then he decided to get offended I don't know what to think! :confused:

I'm not quite sure myself tbh but I get the impression that Audley got knocked out in a boxing match after 79 seconds (or whatever it was) and James and George get chanting '79 seconds' to Audley.
  • Stupid_HeadStupid_Head Posts: 37,826
    Forum Member
    He must be used to the chanting, everytime he went into the ring he got it.
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sasparella wrote: »
    It's got something to do with them saying just over a minute to Audley as that was the time he got knocked out in a fight. Audley found it funny for a while, but those two couldn't leave it alone, even after he'd asked them to desist eventually.
    I'm not quite sure myself tbh but I get the impression that Audley got knocked out in a boxing match after 79 seconds (or whatever it was) and James and George get chanting '79 seconds' to Audley.

Thank you both, makes more sense to me now. Yeah, jokes are only funny the first or maybe the third time you hear them, but there does come a point when you need to stfu about it. Anyway, I was delighted to see James challenged about his uppity attitude for once!
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

He did considerably better than Steven :D
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yes that was the reason . Before Audley stepped in you could hear the two of them in the background laughing and mocking and taking it to an unacceptable level and Audley was right to step in and call a halt to their mocking .

I'm sure one punch from Audley and big mouth James would be out far quicker then 79 seconds .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cavalli wrote: »
    He did considerably better than Steven :D

Ah yes 2 second Steven how could we forget him.....and yet we have! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D
    Paace wrote: »
    Yes that was the reason . Before Audley stepped in you could hear the two of them in the background laughing and mocking and taking it to an unacceptable level and Audley was right to step in and call a halt to their mocking .

I'm sure one punch from Audley and big mouth James would be out far quicker then 79 seconds .

:D
  • Lily DarlingLily Darling Posts: 3,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "I'm not scared of you." I bet he would be outside the house. As I posted on another thread, James is a little yapping chihuahua.
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gentleguy wrote: »
    im not quite sure what to make of this argument between the two nbut you find its people like you op that make people like james the way they they are with such ignorant comments like short and weak.

If you're joking with a friend and they take offense do you carry on with the joke, or accept that they don't like it and STFU? A big man would apologize, but James always has to prove he's right about everything. plus - he told Audley he wasn't afraid of him at least 6 times. Methinks he doth protest too much.
  • xhippygirlxxhippygirlx Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    I would say it's more like he loves his own shadow!! serious ego issues, wants to be alpha all the time.
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Sasparella wrote: »
    He's always been the same, I'm glad they've kicked him off Strictly at last, it's been a long time coming for Mr LargeEgoJordan.

I agree, I never liked him on Strictly but I dislike him even more now I have seen his vile personality.

Being dropped from Strictly must have dented his massive ego....good!!

Feel sorry for Ola though.
  • GalacticusGalacticus Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If you're joking with a friend and they take offense do you carry on with the joke, or accept that they don't like it and STFU? A big man would apologize, but James always has to prove he's right about everything. plus - he told Audley he wasn't afraid of him at least 6 times. Methinks he doth protest too much.

Yes, indeed. A normal person would have just taken the point and stopped the joke, as George seemed to do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 471
    Forum Member
    James is also a ludicrous hypocrite.