Jen was right about Rachel & Mo

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,134
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Even though I can't stand Jen and her coven of witches I do understand their frustration for Mohamed. He eats most of their food and has no respect for anyones property (Alex's ciggies and Bex's tobacco). I mean can you imagine living with him for 13 weeks?

Also Rachel comes across a bit fake. She's a nice girl, but she is a people pleaser and always says the right thing at the right time. Her relationship with Kat seems a bit disingenuous like she's only her friend because she is the outcast of the group.

Comments

• RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rachel has had to be an independent HM, a price she has paid for her principled opposition to bitching (an incredibly risky and bold move on her part).

I don't think she's fake, I feel its more her being worried about being disliked, and overcompensating. I think in the coming weeks she may settle down and feel less need to be liked. She is one of the most intelligent HMs (she may well have sussed out Luke before Darnell), is highly articulate, and mentally very strong indeed, and can play an invaluable role in peacemaking.

Maybe if one of the new HMs coming up bonds with Rachel we will see her become more at ease with herself.
  • HealthylifeHealthylife Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    totally agree with op
    re Mo. and Kat and Rachel........actually team good all seem to be overfull of bitterness for some reason or an other.
  • JTWJTW Posts: 41,922
    Forum Member
    totally agree with op
    re Mo. and Kat and Rachel........actually team good all seem to be overfull of bitterness for some reason or an other.

and Team Good can do a helluva lot bitching themselves....i.e. a 3 hour long rant at how great they are as opposed to their inferiors. ;)

And Relegus.....I doubt anybody that they bring in right now is going to change Rachel. By her own words, she said that everybody is pretty much who they are. ;)
  • carnoch04carnoch04 Posts: 10,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "...overfull of bitterness"? Are you sure you're not watching team Jen?;)
  • RelugusRelugus Posts: 12,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    JTW wrote: »
    and Team Good can do a helluva lot bitching themselves....i.e. a 3 hour long rant at how great they are as opposed to their inferiors. ;)

And Relegus.....I doubt anybody that they bring in right now is going to change Rachel. By her own words, she said that everybody is pretty much who they are. ;)

I don't mean change her, she's too strong-minded for that, I mean she should let her hair down and not be so self-conscious.

I think Rachel is the only female with a hope in hell of winning.

Its looking like a males only final is a very real possibility.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    She's a nice girl, but she is a people pleaser and always says the right thing at the right time.

Yeah, what a f***ing bitch! ;)
  • oxfordruseoxfordruse Posts: 1,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Relugus wrote: »
    Rachel has had to be an independent HM, a price she has paid for her principled opposition to bitching (an incredibly risky and bold move on her part).

I don't think she's fake, I feel its more her being worried about being disliked, and overcompensating. I think in the coming weeks she may settle down and feel less need to be liked. She is one of the most intelligent HMs (she may well have sussed out Luke before Darnell), is highly articulate, and mentally very strong indeed, and can play an invaluable role in peacemaking.

Maybe if one of the new HMs coming up bonds with Rachel we will see her become more at ease with herself.

What an excellent and perceptive post. I had never considered it from this angle before.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Several days ago on Live Feed, Rececca was talking to Luke in the LB. She told him that she had just robbed a cigarette off Mo's plate and laughed.

Did anyone else see that?
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though I can't stand Jen and her coven of witches I do understand their frustration for Mohamed. He eats most of their food and has no respect for anyones property (Alex's ciggies and Bex's tobacco). I mean can you imagine living with him for 13 weeks?

Also Rachel comes across a bit fake. She's a nice girl, but she is a people pleaser and always says the right thing at the right time. Her relationship with Kat seems a bit disingenuous like she's only her friend because she is the outcast of the group.

Jennifer is targeting Rachel because no doubt she'll realise that Rachel is very well liked by the public, so she's trying to make her look bad to the public, but I suspect she'll fail in her mission to do this.
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Mo eating 'their' food might have something to do with them leaving his halal meat off the shopping budget. :rolleyes:
  • rolacola1987rolacola1987 Posts: 340
    Forum Member
    Mohamed....(Alex's ciggies

Was that not Rex????
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think the problem is that you are believing what is being said by the coven about Mo. They spend so much of their time bitching about how much food he has eaten but they don't seem to recognise that there are other people in the house who also eat a large amount of food as well. As Darnell keeps pointing out, their group are full of inconsistencies. So many of the things they complain about someone in their group is guilty of too, but its okay for one of their group to do these things but not one of their 'hate' figures.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    totally agree with op

Oh dear I think the shoe is on the other foot h ere.
    Sneers are not very attractive and unfortunately these are becoming more and more evident with Jen.

Can't wait for t his week evictees to be announced.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Jennifer is targeting Rachel because no doubt she'll realise that Rachel is very well liked by the public, so she's trying to make her look bad to the public, but I suspect she'll fail in her mission to do this.

Here Here zx50 :)
  • Rikki65Rikki65 Posts: 8,449
    Forum Member
    Exactly Beau. If anything I see Dale eating a hell of a lot more than Mo. In fact (embarrassingly admitting) having watched too much live feed for the past week or so I honestly hand on heart cannot see the justification for people calling Mo greedy.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »

Oh course she is. Well she does not know how many fans Rachel has does she.
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I see the others eating more then I see Mo eating, they are always up late making fry ups and what not, he is weak and they know it and they constantly pick on him because of it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Beau wrote: »
    I think the problem is that you are believing what is being said by the coven about Mo. They spend so much of their time bitching about how much food he has eaten but they don't seem to recognise that there are other people in the house who also eat a large amount of food as well. As Darnell keeps pointing out, their group are full of inconsistencies. So many of the things they complain about someone in their group is guilty of too, but its okay for one of their group to do these things but not one of their 'hate' figures.

Very Well said it seams a lot of Team Jen fans like to use the double stantdard that Team Jen also use.

Yes Mo eats a bit more food than some of the others But what about Dale and his late night snack (the other night he did a full pizza and only had abit then the reat went into the bin).

Yes Rex said some nasty things but what about Bex, Jen, Luke and Dale they have also said some nasty things.

Its Ok for them to complaining about a HM but they should make sure they are willing to see what is also bad about the ones they suport because if they dont they will just look like a silly fools who cant think and dont have an open mind.
  • trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think its their fault they've made Mohammed turn to food for comfort, he gets precious little from anyone in there.

And Rex took Alex's ciggy by mistake - he thought they were the houses ciggies.

Being too quick to judge people is exactly the problem in there and despite Rex and Mo constantly explaining themselves they are always targeted by Jen and Bex.

As for Rachel, they just don't like it that she actually DOES have an opinion and a strong one too and if she only likes to divulge in the small polite talk and remain more private, that's her choice. The fact Rachels not up for eviction shows that the majority of the housemates like her style of communicating better than the gruesome twosomes 'my way or the highway' attitude.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Didnt Kat say last night rebecca wasnt telling the truth?

She was with her on the sofa and the tobacco packet was cearly empty,they all asked then why did she make such a fuss.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She was with her on the sofa and the tobacco packet was cearly empty,they all asked then why did she make such a fuss.

I saw a bit of live feed yesterday when Bex and Mo were having a bit of an argument about it. I am sure Mo said that Bex had stated that it was empty, but he looked in and managed to gather enough together from the corners. She said that wasn't the point - it was hers and he should've touched it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

kat is very good at reading the other hms.

Bec and Jen have it in for Rex. They will get their slaves, stu, dale and now luke to do the dirty work for th em.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,677
    Forum Member
    it's a typical gang trick, throw enough mud at an individual outside the gang, and sooner or later it sticks all the time, whether it's true or not.

and really, this whole "rachel is fake" nonsense, just how do you prove that somebody is "fake"? do you invent a mind-reading machine? it's just paranoia. some people are nice all the time, which can be annoying, but there is no way that anybody can say with any certainty whether it's fake or not. and you can't prove somebody is fake, and they can't disprove they are not fake. it's just a very very weak excuse to throw doubt at somebody when they haven't actually done anything wrong.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think its their fault they've made Mohammed turn to food for comfort, he gets precious little from anyone in there.

Being too quick to judge people is exactly the problem in there and despite Rex and Mo constantly explaining themselves they are always targeted by Jen and Bex.

As for Rachel, they just don't like it that she actually DOES have an opinion and a strong one too and if she only likes to divulge in the small polite talk and remain more private, that's her choice. The fact Rachels not up for eviction shows that the majority of the housemates like her style of communicating better than the gruesome twosomes 'my way or the highway' attitude.

Rachel Rex and anyone who has a different opinion or is positive is seen as a threat to their hedonistic behaviour.

The gruesome two some great name.

One of these will be up agaiinst REX we think.

However just think of what they will be planning to make him look bad.

They don't realise that the GBP can't stand Jen.
  • lumpbottomlumpbottom Posts: 18,918
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Following Jennifer's painting example.:mad: