Bex actually has a quite sexy body

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,428
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Her body and boobs looked good last night in the C4 BB when she stripped. SHe has a very womanly figure.

It's from the neck up that everything goes wrong - she has the head of a much fatter person plus it is ugly.

Add her personality to the mix and Bex is definitely a minger, good body or not!

Comments

• delboy000delboy000 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rawham wrote: »
    Her body and boobs looked good last night in the C4 BB when she stripped. SHe has a very womanly figure.

It's from the neck up that everything goes wrong - she has the head of a much fatter person plus it is ugly.

Add her personality to the mix and Bex is definitely a minger, good body or not!

Her face look like a boy:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 390
    Forum Member

She's disgusting. Hair, face, body, dress sense, personality everything about her/him.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 156
    Forum Member
    she has the head of a much fatter person

I think her and Zezi may both have the same over sized head syndrome.
  • ianinclevelandianincleveland Posts: 21,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lovely figure shes got,face average,personality was ok until Luke started influencing her
  • CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has no waist and almost no hips. She's busty though:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This thread is so deep and meaningful. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 199
    Forum Member

......should have gone to Specsavers......:D:D
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    delboy000 wrote: »
    Her face look like a boy:D

I am finding it increasingly difficult to find anything positive about her.

Jen has turned her into this monster.

Jen is to blame.
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dark v1.1 wrote: »
    This thread is so deep and meaningful. :D

Of course:)
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Should've gone to Specsavers.
  • trixiehobbittrixiehobbit Posts: 4,893
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think she's gawjuss from the ankles down :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mitacond wrote: »
    I am finding it increasingly difficult to find anything positive about her.

Jen has turned her into this monster.

Jen is to blame.

It is odd, remember Saskia from bb5? When I first saw her I thought she was gorgeous, by the end I actually found her repulsive just because of her attitude.
  • willywonkerwillywonker Posts: 16,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I suppose for a man who likes a woman with a fuller figure she's fine, but she's not for me thanks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks like robert smith, expect I'm nit the first to notice this though.
  • drumdrum Posts: 3,159
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She has some seriously dodgy eyebrows, but I'd agree, she has a good body... I hate the skinny girls anyway.. too many bones clunking around.
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    od hominem wrote: »
    Should've gone to Specsavers.

.....:D.....
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member
    Apologies to Ruby Blue. I didn't realise you'd already posted the line about Specsavers.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 479
    Forum Member
    mr jones wrote: »

So she does! He's better looking tho...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    mr jones wrote: »

Please, don't disrespect Robert Smith.

Although she does look a little like Robert Smith-the-showjumper's-ride at Hickstead last weekend.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 236
    Forum Member

shes got big bones yeh, but shes still overweight. she has clearly demolished all the pies
  • delboy000delboy000 Posts: 1,125
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dark v1.1 wrote: »
    It is odd, remember Saskia from bb5? When I first saw her I thought she was gorgeous, by the end I actually found her repulsive just because of her attitude.

I still find Bex face a right put off if she was the most lovely person you could meet because her face is just not right.

But with Saskia as you said you found her repulsive because of her attitude but she a lovely looking girl with a great body with a shit attitude.