BB Has offered Tracy extra nominations!

124»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,027
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Kyle123 wrote: »
    If Tracey refuses the ciggies, i think she'll be safe this week. The others know how much she loves smoking, so it represents a significant sacrifice for her to them. :)

The trouble is they won't know as they are nominating now and she isn't allowed to tell them, either way.
  • Options
    jakewa2jakewa2 Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    timrobin wrote: »
    BB text alert.

I signed up to c4 alerts by texting mobile to 83188 and all I get is a text back with a link to the c4 mobile site (no alerts like the tracy test as mentioned above). I remember last year signing up to text alerts and they'd send text updates inc. evictees percentage on Friday nights etc. Anyone know how to get these this year?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was Tracey I'd probably take it, though I don't actually like tobacco.

Might spoil my public reputation a bit though. :o
  • Options
    d'@ved'@ve Posts: 45,531
    Forum Member
    cherry o wrote: »
    The trouble is they won't know as they are nominating now and she isn't allowed to tell them, either way.

But we know... oh yes! And she will know that we know! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "If this offer is turned down, Big Brothers' final offer will be 2 extra nominations and an unlimited supply of tobacco for Tracey's entire duration of her stay in the Big Brother House."

Housemates will spot this even if they don't know what she did to get it. She can't go for a smoke behind the bike sheds.
  • Options
    dontyougetitdontyougetit Posts: 1,822
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ziggur wrote: »
    "If this offer is turned down, Big Brothers' final offer will be 2 extra nominations and an unlimited supply of tobacco for Tracey's entire duration of her stay in the Big Brother House."

Housemates will spot this even if they don't know what she did to get it. She can't go for a smoke behind the bike sheds.

iam sure Tracey will spin them a story or two, about wher she got the tobacco
    :D