100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member
    Could be the Classy lass that paints herself as a doting Mum...I wouldn't be surprised.

:confused: Pink Range Rover?
  • gv6lgv6l Posts: 604
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    :confused: Pink Range Rover?

I thought the poster was referring to Class-y last who played Klassical music on the piano
    Forum Member
    gv6l wrote: »
    I thought the poster was referring to Class-y last who played Klassical music on the piano

Oh. Pure & Simple? That makes much more sense.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

*tick*

Same lady appeared at a friend's charity event but took a whopping fee for it and insisted they paid for a celebrity hairdresser to be flown from London to Dublin as "I have to look showbiz, darling" and "at the end of the day we all know these events make no money, but it helps further my CV and exposure".

Fake as fook.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *tick*

Same lady appeared at a friend's charity event but took a whopping fee for it and insisted they paid for a celebrity hairdresser to be flown from London to Dublin as "I have to look showbiz, darling" and "at the end of the day we all know these events make no money, but it helps further my CV and exposure".

Fake as fook.

Never been able to stand her. She's so up her own behind its unreal, I'm not surprised her husband dumped her. I know he got a lot of flack for it, but I can't imagine she's easy to live with and is probably quite hight maintenance.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never been able to stand her. She's so up her own behind its unreal, I'm not surprised her husband dumped her. I know he got a lot of flack for it, but I can't imagine she's easy to live with and is probably quite hight maintenance.

Yep. He's not the greatest man, but the quote from my friend was "she's so far up her own arse all she breathes in is her own shit". I get the feeling she railroaded him into a wedding and while it wasn't good at all what he did and I did feel for her, something else was going to happen eventually. I thought that would have taught her a bit of humility but it seems not.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 635
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read something very interesting today about Operation Yewtree.

Many names have been released, but there's a very very big name who has yet to be named publicly. He is a British singer.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Many names have been released, but there's a very very big name who has yet to be named publicly. He is a British singer.

Oh christ. This could be the end of the thread. I shan't speculate but I'm sure people will make their own assumptions. Can I ask where you read it?
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member

I know she does lots of charity stuff but I don't think she's actually the patron of any.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I have an idea who that may be, but I'm not even gong to go there. It's not worth it.
  • SirMickTravisSirMickTravis Posts: 2,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have an idea who that may be, but I'm not even gong to go there. It's not worth it.

You could always PM me.

Doing a google search it said results had been removed. Ominous...
  • welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    You could always PM me.

Doing a google search it said results had been removed. Ominous...

Nobody PM anybody. It would still be opening yourself up to the possibility of action against you, no matter how little the likelehood of something coming from a private convo.
    Forum Member
    Oh christ. This could be the end of the thread. I shan't speculate but I'm sure people will make their own assumptions. Can I ask where you read it?

:o Yeah. This thread has survived so much.
  • cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Delete
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm convinced I know who this singer is - I've been waiting a long long time for this to come out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I have an idea but I don't really want to guess.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm convinced I know who this singer is - I've been waiting a long long time for this to come out.

If that's a clue to your guess, I think I know who you're talking about. I'll just say that, and hope it's untrue.
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If that's a clue to your guess, I think I know who you're talking about. I'll just say that, and hope it's untrue.

No clue (not clever enough to think of one) but the first post on this has a clue to the person I think.

Best say no more - don't want the thread to be shut :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Assuming we are thinking of the same person, then so am I.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member

Congratulations....on reaching 465 posts:D
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

yep me neither but his name was all over the saville thread way back in the early days.

Moving on swiftly ...................
  • Benry_GaleBenry_Gale Posts: 1,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone would be so kind as to PM me this Yewtree alleged name, that would be excellent..
  • dodradedodrade Posts: 23,676
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Benry_Gale wrote: »
    If anyone would be so kind as to PM me this Yewtree alleged name, that would be excellent..

We don't talk anymore about alleged names on the forums.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They'll be blue birds over the white ........;-)
  • Raven_CrowRaven_Crow Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    They'll be blue birds over the white ........;-)
    No way ... not Vera Lynn !!! :o
    :D:D
This discussion has been closed.