Options

Does this proove the camera sometimes lie

Comments

• Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Images can certainly sometimes give the wrong impression about something when the shot has been taken at a certain angle or distance.
  • Options
    Jellied EelJellied Eel Posts: 33,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    and if that fails, there's always photoshop..
  • Options
    ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I am calling for a boycott of this thread until ecckles comes up with a satisfactory explanation for the centre justification ot text.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    ecckles wrote: »
    Stop typing like that, why are you doing it?
  • Options
    fleabeefleabee Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ramo1234 wrote: »
    Stop typing like that, why are you doing it?
    Why not? :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,249
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow

such formatting

very center
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,334
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I once saw a video of a man's head on fire. Turns out it was a reflection of a candle on a window and the man was sitting next to the window.

Is this a similar thing?
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ba_baracus wrote: »
    I am calling for a boycott of this thread until ecckles comes up with a satisfactory explanation for the centre justification ot text.

There's another poster who quotes posts to reply to but removes the quote tags and uses the ">" sign by the poster's name they're quoting.

both equally irritating but, to be fair, they don't bother me that much - I've seen many FM's over the years who do silly things for attention.
  • Options
    CryolemonCryolemon Posts: 8,670
    Forum Member
    Red John wrote: »
    Wow

such formatting

very center

LOL. Love it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member

Attention seeking. No other explanation.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    There's another poster who quotes posts to reply to but removes the quote tags and uses the ">" sign by the poster's name they're quoting.

both equally irritating but, to be fair, they don't bother me that much - I've seen many FM's over the years who do silly things for attention.

Oh yeah, that's very, very annoying and actually makes his posts that much more difficult to read, that half the time I don't bother and just move on to the next post.:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It doesn't work in a threa for serious discussion does it? I could understand if we were discussing what Kerry Katona's farts smell like. (Never have discussed the latter btw)
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's just a crazy fool, B.A.!
    It doesn't work in a threa for serious discussion does it? I could understand if we were discussing what Kerry Katona's farts smell like. (Never have discussed the latter btw)
    I have it on good authority, like turkey twizzlers and queef
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    It's Cessna

:D:p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Thing is, he keeps forgetting and sometimes posts with normal left justification in some threads. It's pure attention seeking, and it's more work of course than simply typing and clicking on "Submit Reply".
  • Options
    ba_baracusba_baracus Posts: 3,236
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sounds like he thinks he is still on usenet and this is alt.digitalspy.general-discussion :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,313
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We

should

all
    do
    it.
    All
    the

time.
  • Options
    CravenHavenCravenHaven Posts: 13,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nobody picked him up on the pseudo-chinese thread title. He bad camera! He lie!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,341
    Forum Member
    Photoshop can be abused.
  • Options
    jenziejenzie Posts: 20,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    there's no photoshop in any of those examples, just funny cropping, so you're not seeing the WHOLE picture </obvious> :D

the others are just silly captioning </more obvious>
  • Options
    barbelerbarbeler Posts: 23,827
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why don't the mods simply remove the centre and right justification buttons? They're of no practical use for anything.
  • Options
    Bex_123Bex_123 Posts: 10,783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Red John wrote: »
    Wow

such formatting

very center

LOL :D

No but seriously Ecckles, why? You've been asked so many times now :)

That poster is in his 80s according to his profile, so I let him off.

I'm aware that is probably ridiculously ageist of me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »
    Why don't the mods simply remove the centre and right justification buttons? They're of no practical use for anything.
    I
    think
    they
    can
    be
    useful
    in
    some
    situations
    though.
  • Options
    Jellied EelJellied Eel Posts: 33,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barbeler wrote: »

I think we should adopt them over in the politics section.
  • Options
    Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    Odd Socks wrote: »
    We

should

all
    do
    it.
    All
    the

time.