Options

whats the deal with callum

sleepy ghostsleepy ghost Posts: 176
Forum Member
Like why was he 16/1 to leave in the bookies? What's so good about him? I think hes pretty boring

Comments

• Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a lie low, inoffensive, fade in to the background character.

He's also got the fit factor innit to "the target audience of teenage girls" ;-)
  • Options
    MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    He's a pretty face & that's it
  • Options
    Jo MarchJo March Posts: 9,256
    Forum Member

He's also got the fit factor innit to "the target audience of teenage girls" ;-)
    Isn't he a little old,at 33, to be attractive to teenage girls?
    Personally I find people who love themselves,as Calum Best obviously does, very unattractive.
    His mocking of Alicia,with Cami Li, was a horribly spiteful thing to behold.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hes trying to be the nice guy but i can see him snapping soon, him with cami is so awkward to watch
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Jo March wrote: »
    Personally I find people who love themselves,as Calum Best obviously does, very unattractive.

That was a joke, I found that pretty funny haha
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That was a joke, I found that pretty funny haha
    I didn't think it was a joke and I didn't find it funny.
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member
    Sometimes I get the impression he's really p***ed off & he's trying to keep a lid on it, but not because he doesn't want to upset the other HMs because, imo, he went in there with the intention of being Mr Likeable, however there have been a few occasions when the mask slipped & I think likeable could be the last thing Calum Best is.

As for the reaction he got from the crowd, didn't get it at all :confused:
  • Options
    Blue Eyed ladyBlue Eyed lady Posts: 6,007
    Forum Member

And me.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »

I think his good looks has faded.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sometimes I get the impression he's really p***ed off & he's trying to keep a lid on it, but not because he doesn't want to upset the other HMs because, imo, he went in there with the intention of being Mr Likeable, however there have been a few occasions when the mask slipped & I think likeable could be the last thing Calum Best is.

And I second that...behind that mask I believe there's a very shady, nasty character which he has kept hidden well - most of the time.
  • Options
    dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am starting to see that as well. Initially, I thought he was a real nice guy.. just boring. Now I see a different side. The way he attacked Katie Price (behind her back) - just because she nominated and thinks he is boring.. was very interesting.. then later on he is giving her a neck massage?? Strange..

he will get votes from the younger female fans just like Conor McIntyre did. Because some girls think he is hot-- for some weird reason.
  • Options
    dash234dash234 Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    queenshaks wrote: »
    I think his good looks has faded.

They have.. he used to be quite handsome, but he looks rough now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dash234 wrote: »
    They have.. he used to be quite handsome, but he looks rough now.

Even his dad looked better than him on his worse days.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I didn't think it was a joke and I didn't find it funny.

Well stop being so sensitive then, not everything is such a big deal.
  • Options
    reader123reader123 Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Who has lived on the name of his father for years. I despise it when people like Callum are called Celebrities, he has absolutely no discernible talent at all and certainly does not deserve the title.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He trades on his looks. I think he is a slimy two faced so and so. He asked others what they thought Priceys real reason was, when Hopkins repeated the conversation with Pricey, he went straight out and repeated it, leaving out the bit about him having asked, and what he had said about her talking about her men. Stirrer
  • Options
    Pro_SniperPro_Sniper Posts: 942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Come on, sleepy. What I want you to do is imagine Calum doing exactly everything that he's done in the house so far...but with Danny Devito's head...
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Really? I thought the audience was mainly pensioners.:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well stop being so sensitive then, not everything is such a big deal.
    Far from being sensitive ..just saying it like it is.
  • Options
    ScreamingTree<3ScreamingTree<3 Posts: 4,836
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's a boring man who trades off of who his dad was... he's got nothing else and never will have anything else.
  • Options
    bbcrzybbcrzy Posts: 1,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

i think he's creepy looking. bloated and red faced with that "ex druggy current alcoholic" similar look to him.

maybe its just his age but i dont understand why any girls/ women would vote for him.

surely walking around with a boner doesnt win you a game??
  • Options
    DangermooseDangermoose Posts: 67,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Really? I thought the audience was mainly pensioners.:confused:

Tell that to the producers - they were the ones under the illusion last year that the teenage girls are their target audience *shakes head in despair*
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Tell that to the producers - they were the ones under the illusion last year that the teenage girls are their target audience *shakes head in despair*

oi you do your homework and get to bed >:(>:( moo>:(
  • Options
    hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry, I misread the article. It said the target audience were mainly poisoners.:blush:
  • Options
    haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand how somebody can have a career based on the fact that their father was famous. When he's not in BB what does this pathetic man do? Has he actually achieved anything in his own right or had a job of any sort? It just seems so weak and lazy.

Looks wise he's not as attractive as his father was in his youth and his haircut makes him look like he's escaped from a detention centre of some kind. :D