In my opinion, Nadia.
  • Helsbels46Helsbels46 Posts: 1,324
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In my opinion, Calum
  • twintwin Posts: 1,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia as she totally showed her self up.

Calum proved she was wrong, but she wouldn't even listen. She just said she believed Perez over Calum.

She has just shot herself in the foot, so bye bye Nadia, hope you are out Friday, as the other housemates are sure to vote for you now. Then where will Perez be without her.
  • MorgsieMorgsie Posts: 16,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calum bare faced liar
  • confuddledconfuddled Posts: 3,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Deffo Nadia
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum wiped the floor with her..Nadia came off looking the hypocrite that she is.
  • molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Callum lied that is worse IMO
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nadia just looks like a right tit when shes on the drink it wasnt a major thing.
  • connor the judgconnor the judg Posts: 8,961
    Forum Member
    Calum, he didn't say anything bad about her it was just that prat Perez!
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Callum Best ofcourse, just rewind to when he nominated Nads and you can see for yourself he said she was controlling in the kitchen so he made himself look a total tool of a liar.
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    Callum
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Nadia, thanks to Perez stirring it and totally exaggerating things.
  • zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member
    Both were silly like we all can be in arguments at times but Callum didn't own up to what he said so i think he came off worse.
  • JayUK69JayUK69 Posts: 1,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Well Callum Best ofcourse, just rewind to when he nominated Nads and you can see for yourself he said she was controlling in the kitchen so he made himself look a total tool of a liar.

But that isn't what Perez said, or what Nadia was going on about. They were on about a conversation which was supposed to have happened while he was in the secret room. Obviously that never happened, as they would have shown the footage like they did when he said about cooking something healthier.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    Well seeing as Calum did lie?

He did make comments about her food being heavy which as a chef she is obviously going to find hurtful?
  • Tequila_SunriseTequila_Sunrise Posts: 4,229
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    100% Nadia! She can't take criticism but is good at dishing it out
  • bookclub10bookclub10 Posts: 4,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia is so obsessed by what people could be saying about her that she can't see the wood from the trees. Perez misinformed her- Callum said he was going to cook something healthier and lighter, Katie Price then said that everything was heavy and she was feeling bloated - Perez says Katie Price is perfect and hasn't said anything wrong, and Callum is talking about Nadia behind her back. Obviously whatever Perez tells her is going to be his perspective and to his benefit- why can't she see this??
    She launched into attack mode and came off far worse. It's a pity as she had turned a few people around, I'd say she's lost alot of support tonight.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pointless poll..those supporting perez will say calum while those supporting hopkins will say nadia.
    Calum did call her food stodgey so perez did not lie,Nadia obviously saw that as 2 faced considering Calum is supposed to be learning from Nadia how to cook.
    But then again I am not a fan of Hopkins so my answer is obvious.
  • SG-1SG-1 Posts: 16,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bookclub10 wrote: »
    It's a pity as she had turned a few people around, I'd say she's lost alot of support tonight.
    I would say she has won a lot of respect tonight..I would now be happy for her to win.
  • danny_gamerdanny_gamer Posts: 3,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia let herself down very badly
  • PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Calum is a two face liar . He complained to the others "I'll make something light, i'm sick of all the heavy stodgy food" . And who cooked the food, Nadia . Of course he didn't say it to her face .
  • RhumbatuggerRhumbatugger Posts: 85,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nadia by a country mile.

Callum didn't really do anything wrong - one mention of the food being heavy, that was so not internalized, but his gratitude was that he couldn't remember it and Nadia goes off like some madwoman -

And how dare he say ANYTHING about her wondrousness anyway. The woman looked ridiculous and her fans must be having a tough time if they've got sense.
  • iwholdeniwholden Posts: 1,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Paace wrote: »
    Calum is a two face liar . He complained to the others "I'll make something light, i'm sick of all the heavy stodgy food" . And who cooked the food, Nadia . Of course he didn't say it to her face .

Is there anything wrong with wanting something different? I still don't see how this is insulting Nadia.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 386
    Forum Member
    iwholden wrote: »
    Is there anything wrong with wanting something different? I still don't see how this is insulting Nadia.

Exactly. All he did was pass comment, he wasn't rude or offensive. Nadia seriously needs to get over herself and realise that not everyone is going to be so far up her backside like Perez.
  • CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,805
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    They both came off badly, as Perez wished (he was behind both of them in last week's vote so needs to damage both).