Looks Like Keith's Poor Me Fake Tears Act Has Worked

MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He is now only 3rd fav to go which I am delighted with as Nadia or Perez will go. What a game Keith is playing well done to him but I wonder how he got a Tear stick in the House

Comments

• ChoccyPeanutsChoccyPeanuts Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    Vile man.
  • BurlyBeaRBurlyBeaR Posts: 5,696
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't go as far as "vile" but I think he is fake. I'm not sure he realises it though. Old school showbiz is full of these characters. Always "on". He has been acting since he was a child, I don't think he knows any other way.
  • gulliverfoylegulliverfoyle Posts: 6,318
    Forum Member
    loved when he said no one in showbiz ever told him to f off

yeah right keith, that you remember, you were pi$$ed most of the time

everybody looovvves a alky
  • CallousCallous Posts: 11,957
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep. It appears to have done the trick. More tweets saying "save Keith" than for anyone else on twitter. Just shows what a few tears will do(from the right housemate anyway).

His odds to win have shortened as well (while Perez/Nadia's are lengthening).

He'll likely win now IMO (especally as I'm expecting the bombshell will be a twist that might well see KH evicted before the final).
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Men are allowed to cry, you know.

Keith is emotional - so what ?

Hopkins hasnt got an emotional bone in her body.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 514
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's not vile, but that stunt / speech was pathetic.

If the only reason to keep him in is sympathy, then he needs to go.
    Forum Member
    BurlyBeaR wrote: »
    I wouldn't go as far as "vile" but I think he is fake. I'm not sure he realises it though. Old school showbiz is full of these characters. Always "on". He has been acting since he was a child, I don't think he knows any other way.
    I don't really think he's vile. The conspiracy theories are funny though.

I just see Keith as laid back and well mannered.
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Moo_Chops wrote: »
    He's not vile, but that stunt / speech was pathetic.

If the only reason to keep him in is sympathy, then he needs to go.

I agree he is not vile it was just desperate.
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont dislike Keith, and dont want him to go, (that is Nadia)but i dont believe his "happy persona" day in day out he does seem fake, and when he was pointing and shouting at Katie H, that looked like someone who has done that a fair few times to me...
  • MenkMenk Posts: 13,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If anyone cries in the BB house, you can depend on a thread calling them fake! :D
  • amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    So often FMs are quick to declare tears as fake. I wonder what their criteria is for saying this as opposed to realising they are genuine tears? It seemed real to me. I don't think Keith is someone who wants the public to see the serious side of him - he has an upbeat, cheerful image after all.
  • MimiJaneMimiJane Posts: 196
    Forum Member
    Why is he "vile"? He's mostly polite, doesn't like to upset people and gets emotional ... pretty good traits IMHO. He certainly gets my vote ...
  • MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    So often FMs are quick to declare tears as fake. I wonder what their criteria is for saying this as opposed to realising they are genuine tears? It seemed real to me. I don't think Keith is someone who wants the public to see the serious side of him - he has an upbeat, cheerful image after all.

You wonder what my criteria is I don't like fake tears and he has done it a few times imo. It appears I am not alone on that belief.
  • MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    I dont dislike Keith, and dont want him to go, (that is Nadia)but i dont believe his "happy persona" day in day out he does seem fake, and when he was pointing and shouting at Katie H, that looked like someone who has done that a fair few times to me...

I have seen that look in his eyes before tonight , He isn't Mr Nice Guy don't care what anyone has to say!
  • hopeless casehopeless case Posts: 5,245
    Forum Member
    Those tears weren't fake.

he is a nice guy who sings his way through life and avoids conflict, I'm surprised he hasn't been a snivelling wreck given the tensions in there.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i almost projectile vomited :o
  • MadonnaMIXMadonnaMIX Posts: 9,692
    Forum Member
    I like Keith but he knew what he was doing in the diary room , He played a blinder & the public will fall for it
  • MistyEyes321MistyEyes321 Posts: 1,269
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MACTOWIN wrote: »
    You wonder what my criteria is I don't like fake tears and he has done it a few times imo. It appears I am not alone on that belief.

True Mac..Isn't that 3 times now in the diary room alone?:blush:
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have seen that look in his eyes before tonight , He isn't Mr Nice Guy don't care what anyone has to say!

He certainly had a look of anger, like i say i have never believed he is "always happy" so yes i would say he is fake.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Menk wrote: »
    If anyone cries in the BB house, you can depend on a thread calling them fake! :D

Unless it's their favourite...and then they're absolutely genuine. :kitty:
  • SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There's nothing to suggest it was fake in the slightest. I can only assume this is an accusation wheeled out whenever someone doesn't like a particular housemate.

Frankly, the fact that someone can be nominated for being decent is ridiculous.
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MadonnaMIX wrote: »
    I like Keith but he knew what he was doing in the diary room , He played a blinder & the public will fall for it

Yep, he's clever enough to know that the Diary Room footage might make the Thursday night show (and the public are too gullible to realise they are being played by him and BB)
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vald wrote: »
    Unless it's their favourite...and then they're absolutely genuine. :kitty:

Like anything really.
  • muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Menk wrote: »
    I'm trying to remember, didn't Katie H cry early on in the series once in the DR? Even the heartless wonder used the tears ;)

I think Keith should stay, one of the others leaving would bring about a change in the house.

I don't think Keith was crying about being nominated, but about hearing the reasons - which, let's face it, are never compliments :D

Oh, and I love a man who is happy to show his emotions. That British stiff upper lip causes more harm than good :D
    Forum Member
    Those tears weren't fake.

he is a nice guy who sings his way through life and avoids conflict, I'm surprised he hasn't been a snivelling wreck given the tensions in there.
    Pretty much this.

He holds it back for the relative privacy of the diary room so as to not make others feel uncomfortable and make his time in the house as pleasurable as possible.

That's my theory and I don't think there's anything wrong with him doing that.