Burger Van to Gourmet Star

2»

Comments

• LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I've watched both episodes but not really sure I understand the point of the program!
  • InspirationInspiration Posts: 62,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've watched both episodes but not really sure I understand the point of the program!

The concept is they take someone who works in a burger van and in a few weeks make them capable enough to fool a top chef into thinking they've been trained for years.

But for me it's just not worked. Theres no real journey and the final test feels flat at the end. Theres no tension. Big let down really.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,848
    Forum Member
    I might try one of his burger soon
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    I was pleased the girl got a job in the pub but the programme is pants.
  • mountymounty Posts: 19,155
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    this lass tonight has nice boobs :D

is anyone still watching :eek:
  • MillyCMillyC Posts: 1,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mounty wrote: »
    this lass tonight has nice boobs :D

is anyone still watching :eek:

I am :D

Nice girl but she's no chef is she?
  • shaggy_xshaggy_x Posts: 3,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The concept is they take someone who works in a burger van and in a few weeks make them capable enough to fool a top chef into thinking they've been trained for years.

But for me it's just not worked. Theres no real journey and the final test feels flat at the end. Theres no tension. Big let down really.

True . Just a modern twist of Faking It. I stopped watching after 2 eps
  • DebDynamiteDebDynamite Posts: 74
    Forum Member
    Anyone know why there was no programme this week? Seems to have been dropped as the series link we had in our planner is now gone.

On last week's show they showed what was coming up this week and the chef was Claude Bosi. There was at least another episode filmed also as they showed another chef in the trailer (can't think of his name) whose episode hasn't aired.