Options

Emmerdale Rosemary Spoiler

Comments

• Options
    Sierra-OscaSierra-Osca Posts: 207
    Forum Member
    Looks Good - Good stuff coming up in Emmerdale - also Eastendes looks very good too !
  • Options
    pablopicassopablopicasso Posts: 32,042
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She is cold to people she has no regard for, and warm to those she has, she is like most people really, multi-dimensional, that is what makes her more than just a soap-b****h.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,123
    Forum Member
    Rosemary can be evil and you don't want to get on the wrong side of her at times as if she teams up with Grayson who knows what they could do!! I think this side of her though will only be used towards the King brothers as they don't exactly get on!!!

Although when Rosemary is with others she is really nice.

Part of me feels sorry for her as she had to put up with her husband being killed and is continually getting hassled by the King brothers. But another part of me thinks she deserves it and also it will be nice to see what happens next especially now Carrie is involved!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is looking really exciting! Cant wait.

So where does this leave the Kings now I wonder? I dont somehow think Rosemary will let Matthew get away with it.....providing she remembers that is.....:eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Carrie will be a thorn in the side for the disposal of Rosie: thus she will survive ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Malik24 wrote: »
    I think Carrie will be a thorn in the side for the disposal of Rosie: thus she will survive ;)

She might help for Scarlett's sake. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon she will survive but will be thrown out of Home Farm by the boys. They will tell her if she so much as breathes a word of it to anyone, they will play the recording to the cops proving that she framed the Kings.

ooo the excitement is unbearable!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 393
    Forum Member
    ooooooooooohhhhhhh!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,175
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol Rosemary and Clare from Hollyoaks, soaps really are the place to be if you want to fall off a balcony! ^_^
  • Options
    LilaLila Posts: 6,780
    Forum Member
    It would be good if DS could get a preview clip.
  • Options
    kwliokidkwliokid Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    looks good but she cant die otherwise Emmerdale will really go downhill
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,567
    Forum Member
    kwliokid wrote: »

Sorry, but what utter rubbish ... no show is based on one character. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    kwliokid wrote: »

Why? She's only been it it for a year or so. Emmerdale's been running for almost 35 years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mirin wrote: »

Agreed.I don't think she is going anywhere just yet, but even when she does, the program will carry on. OK there are people who still mourn losing Kim etc, but I think the show has managed really well.

Sometimes it is better to let someone go before they go stale, not that I think Rosie is stale, she smells of lavender. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is cold to people she has no regard for, and warm to those she has, she is like most people really, multi-dimensional, that is what makes her more than just a soap-b****h.

The best "bitchy" characters is soaps (or novels even) are the ones who have an aspect of vulnerability about them. Rosemary envies the Dingles their family closeness, she's lonely and disappointed in her own children. I think she's a great asset to the programme.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tizzy wrote: »
    The best "bitchy" characters is soaps (or novels even) are the ones who have an aspect of vulnerability about them. Rosemary envies the Dingles their family closeness, she's lonely and disappointed in her own children. I think she's a great asset to the programme.
    It is like Kim always had a soft spot for Seth,and Pollard with Sam, it makes the characters more 'real'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is like Kim always had a soft spot for Seth,and Pollard with Sam, it makes the characters more 'real'.

Pollard had a soft spot for Sam? Ooh I must have missed that
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah when Sam used to work for him, yes, he used to exploit him, but he almost was like a son to him (and a better one than David would ever be).
  • Options
    kwliokidkwliokid Posts: 587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mirin wrote: »
    i didn't mean that actually i meant that since quite a few characters have gone recently, it will go downhill
  • Options
    Forum Member

It hasn't been as obvious recently, just a hint now and again. I think the last time was when Pollard was inadvertantly asking Sam advice about David. Sam was about the only person Sadie showed kindness too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lila wrote: »
    Sam was about the only person Sadie showed kindness too.

I was trying to think about Sadie, I had a feeling she was nice to Sam, but couldn't remember for sure. Thanks. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No it's just I've seen Pollard be horrid to him

On another note anyone remember when that asian girl came over and they had this kind of silent romance? really touched me that did, I know it was ages ago lol
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I was trying to think about Sadie, I had a feeling she was nice to Sam, but couldn't remember for sure. Thanks. :)

No problem. :) I was talking about this the other day how it is a theme that has run through Emmerdale for years.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In the 90's Sam was made to work for Pollard as part of his community service. After it finished Pollard kept him on, I think Sam broke something and Pollard made him pay it off by being his assistant, doing whatever Pollard wanted. It sounds like exploitation but underneath it all he did become fond of him.
    In 2000, it was Pollard who arranged for Sam to come back from Ireland for Butch's funeral, if I remember correctly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 147
    Forum Member
    In the 90's Sam was made to work for Pollard as part of his community service. After it finished Pollard kept him on, I think Sam broke something and Pollard made him pay it off by being his assistant, doing whatever Pollard wanted. It sounds like exploitation but underneath it all he did become fond of him.
    In 2000, it was Pollard who arranged for Sam to come back from Ireland for Butch's funeral, if I remember correctly.

Pollard taught Sam to read a bit as well - he helped him to learn a poem to recite at Butch's funeral. It was ever so sweet actually.....