Sara - anyone else like her?

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
Forum Member
✭✭
I find her funny (her winding up Rex about his god awful shoes made me laugh no end), she seems kind, she isn't unnecessarily cruel about people, she has the ability to laugh at herself (take note Rex and Dale) and the fact she never gets nominated speaks volumes.

However she doesn't appear to be massively popular with the public - any ideas why?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's 'growing on me'

mainly because I hate the nasty, bitchy, vindictive, shallow characters that the producers want us to like and vote for. The house is getting more and more like life at school; with self appointed (or producer appointed) cool kids and uncool kids. A situation that I am never happy with - as a teacher, I always have more difficulty with those who think themselves cool and popular. Once kids can lose the labels, life is better!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like her in many ways ...

.... many of which I imagine would be illegal.

;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    The incident where she pretended to be interested in Rexs' experience entering the house, asking him all those questions, asking to see his shoes .... and then as soon as he was out of ear shot saying how boring he is and as if she wanted to know about his experience or see his shoes.

What an awful way to treat a fellow human being. Awful.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    geekspeak wrote: »
    The incident where she pretended to be interested in Rexs' experience entering the house, asking him all those questions, asking to see his shoes .... and then as soon as he was out of ear shot saying how boring he is and as if she wanted to know about his experience or see his shoes.

Oh really awful. They should remove her from the house. Poor Rex. :rolleyes:
  • MiiaaoowMiiaaoow Posts: 1,478
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's funny I like her. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i like her ,shes not poisonous ,has an upbeat personality and is not bitchy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 404
    Forum Member
    She's alright.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Sara a lot... fun-loving and genuine

Her and Lisa are my faves
  • MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    I like her, and think she is a good housemate. I don't think I have heard her bitching about anyone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 730
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She seems OK, but her enthusiasm for Stu is misplaced. Yes, he may have muscles, but he is a colossal bore.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,017
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like her. She's grown on me as I've grown off Rex.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 418
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    I like her, and think she is a good housemate. I don't think I have heard her bitching about anyone.

I have liked her from the night she entered but I have been a bit perturbed at her wish to become part of the O.C.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i like her:)
  • trollfacetrollface Posts: 13,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love her. There's nothing she says or does which isn't hilarious.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 950
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is okay.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant stand her.
  • daziechaindaziechain Posts: 12,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't like her ... saying one thing to Rachel's face yesterday and then another behind her back is not on .. especially as she tells us that Rachel is 'really sweet'.

I think if she goes in the nom pod on Monday we'll see what she's made of .. she won't be saying 'Rachel/Mo's really sweet in there'.

Her sympathies lie with Stu, Dale, Lisa and Luke ... that makes her questionable in my book .. it also means she will be drawn into b*tching when they have no-one else to say it to .. and previous members of the whisper club haven't got very far.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 495
    Forum Member
    She's alright, but it would be nice if she changed her nominations. For instance, she would have a very valid reason for nominating Dale if he survived eviction.
  • straystray Posts: 2,867
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    geekspeak wrote: »

I think that was noted by a lot of people. Not a good start but I think she was just trying to be funny...rather than nasty. I like her though. She's bright, clear and sassy, not much of that in the house this year.