Looney Tunes on DVD lots missing

bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
Forum Member
✭✭
I have been wanting for years to get the cartoons that I loved as a child on DVD. there are many Looney Tunes DVD'S available, However most of them seem to have a majority of early ones and Black and white ones. Not the classic era late 40s to early 60s.

I mean I bought a box set and it's missing loads of classic toons. Where is Operation Rabbit, Hare Way To the Stars, Robin Hood Daffy, Bedevilled Rabbit. I have noticed hardly any Foghorn Leghorns on DVD same with Pepe Le Pew. Heck one set I bought Has Tom and Jerry in it. since when were they Looney Tunes.

Comments

• Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know what DVDs you bought.... I've been getting the golden collection box sets. There are six volumes. They haven't done complete character runs.
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just been going though my box sets, I have most all the cartoons you mention. The exception being bedevilled hare, which I was sure I had.....
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    I have the Golden Collection Volume 2 and IIRC it comes with a Foghorn Leghorn DVD. It also has Roadrunner, Bugs Bunny and Daffy and Porky. I'll need to check again.
  • Glawster2002Glawster2002 Posts: 15,211
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't know what DVDs you bought.... I've been getting the golden collection box sets. There are six volumes. They haven't done complete character runs.

I have all six and they are excellent. I would have to check which cartoons are on them, though.
  • Drift AwayDrift Away Posts: 348
    Forum Member
    Banned episodes maybe?