Options

Did anyone else take ages to work out what tonight's task was about?!

-Sid--Sid- Posts: 29,365
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Feel free to tell me I was being slow :D but I found the first half of the show a bit disjointed and unclear.

It wasn't until the teams set up their stalls that I clicked as to what the hell they were doing!

Tell me I wasn't alone......please!

Comments

• Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still at a loss as to why anyone would want to hand over the folding for those DVDs.
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thank goodness - I thought it was because I'd missed the first few minutes that I didn't understand it. When I saw the bit with Chris dancing it looked like it could be quite entertaining but turned out not to be. Especially at the end :cry:

I still don't get what was included in the costs and expenses and what not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, where did the Bollywood dancing fit into things?!

I'm still a bit lost lol
  • Options
    floopy123floopy123 Posts: 6,003
    Forum Member
    The Bollywood dancing was to show the team the green screen technology. It showed Chris Bates dancing in front of a blank screen and the bollywood scene was digitally added. It was meant as a demo. The actual dancing had no bearing on the task.
  • Options
    Born lippyBorn lippy Posts: 2,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    The Bollywood dancing was to show the team the green screen technology. It showed Chris Bates dancing in front of a screen and the bollywood scene was digitally added. It was meant as a demo.

I think I'd rather have watched that for an hour. With the candidates and the "mentors" sashaying one by one onto the dance scene.... including Nick in a bikini with tassles :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floopy123 wrote: »
    The Bollywood dancing was to show the team the green screen technology. It showed Chris Bates dancing in front of a blank screen and the bollywood scene was digitally added. It was meant as a demo. The actual dancing had no bearing on the task.

Oh I see! Well thanks for clearing that up :)
  • Options
    ~V~~V~ Posts: 17,633
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Born lippy wrote: »
    Nick in a bikini with tassles :p

I may consider handing over some of my hard-earned for that :D
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Feel free to tell me I was being slow :D but I found the first half of the show a bit disjointed and unclear.

It wasn't until the teams set up their stalls that I clicked as to what the hell they were doing!

Tell me I wasn't alone......please!

I'd like to but.........
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ewoodie wrote: »
    I'd like to but.........

Oi you - pretend! :p
  • Options
    ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    -Sid- wrote: »
    Oi you - pretend! :p

I'll have you know I knew exactly what the task was. Furthermore I knew where each team went wrong. I knew exactly who Lord Al should fire and which new business enterprises he should develop.

The world economy awaits..........:p
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wasn't just you! I was chatting away during the first couple of minutes and it then took ages for me to work out what the actual task was. Perhaps the narrator didn't repeat himself much this time.