100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They'll be blue birds over the white ........;-)

Oh you devil woman :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Raven_Crow wrote: »
    No way ... not Vera Lynn !!! :o
    :D:D
    twingle wrote: »
    Oh you devil woman :D

Lol

Lets not forget the young ones.;-)
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh yes, definitely the same person I'm thinking of ;-)
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Seriously?! He is the last name I would have expected to crop up in all of this.
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously?! He is the last name I would have expected to crop up in all of this.

His name has been doing the rounds since the whole thing with Savile came out in the first place.
    Forum Member
    His name has been doing the rounds since the whole thing with Savile came out in the first place.

I didn't realise that. I suppose it's because I try to avoid anything to do with Jimmy. I'm not a fan but this has really shocked me.
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't realise that. I suppose it's because I try to avoid anything to do with Jimmy. I'm not a fan but this has really shocked me.

Don't be shocked.
    None of us know anything.:)
  • LoisLois Posts: 118,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    It's not unusual, but I was thinking of someone else.
    Forum Member
    sixtynine wrote: »
    When I first read the last few pages I was thinking of someone else too.
    Don't be shocked.
    None of us know anything.:)

That was the wrong thing to say :blush: I meant to say I was surprised at his name being brought up.
    I'll say no more.
  • Rose BuddRose Budd Posts: 4,178
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

He sounds more like it.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    I read something very interesting today about Operation Yewtree.

Many names have been released, but there's a very very big name who has yet to be named publicly. He is a British singer.

I bet there were a few with the hump??
  • BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was thinking of someone completely different. Why? Man was a bit dodgy back in the day and I wouldn't be surprised if there were previous.
  • tigerowltigerowl Posts: 687
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think he is completely asexual. Can't imagine him trying it on with anyone, nevermind kids.
  • RooftopcowboyRooftopcowboy Posts: 7,234
    Forum Member
    tigerowl wrote: »
    I think he is completely asexual. Can't imagine him trying it on with anyone, nevermind kids.

Saville tried to project an asexual persona too though, as did Michael Jackson. All three also did/do charity work. Makes you wonder if it's been one big con.
  • jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Saville tried to project an asexual persona too though, as did Michael Jackson. All three also did/do charity work. Makes you wonder if it's been one big con.

That is a really good point. I wouldn't have thought of the young one in a million year but maybe I was just being naive.

My first thought for the one from the valleys but I suppose given all the stories about Saville, the BBC would have dropped him from their Saturday night show if there was even a hint of scandal.
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ahhh yes, definitely the same person I'm thinking of ;-)

Me too, spot on, same person. Makes my skin crawl!
  • purplelinuspurplelinus Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Rose Budd wrote: »
    He sounds more like it.

No, I've been unfortunate to hear stuff (third hand) but I believe it. More like Devil Man than Devil Woman - Im sure it's not not unusual....
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    No, I've been unfortunate to hear stuff (third hand) but I believe it. More like Devil Man than Devil Woman - Im sure it's not not unusual....

Oh my Delilah!! Now I am shocked.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    the above is easily googleable as a lady in the press made an accusation about 6 months ago, her face and his were abscured in the sunday papers but a google of images quickly finds the original picture as she has posted various websites of it and talks in detail online lots.

it paper claimed the even took place overseas and so is not covered by UK law.

my opinion is undecided.
  • twingletwingle Posts: 19,322
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    google operation fernbridge and now we better get back to blinds :o

Any good ones today?
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The young one, was very into an Indian orphanage and always going over there.
  • RealityRocksRealityRocks Posts: 4,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, long time reader, first time poster and all that ;)

I knew about Savile long before he died (I'm sorry to say) and I have been hearing rumours for years and years about the young one. I would be shocked if his name *wasn't* revealed in the future, it's only a matter of time.
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    The young one, was very into an Indian orphanage and always going over there.
    A certain tiresome creepy Irish singer made fun of in "Father Ted" is similarly fond of Romanian orphanages.
  • Julia_WebbJulia_Webb Posts: 556
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi all, long time reader, first time poster and all that ;)

I knew about Savile long before he died (I'm sorry to say) and I have been hearing rumours for years and years about the young one. I would be shocked if his name *wasn't* revealed in the future, it's only a matter of time.

I remember being told about young boys being procured for someone ... This was way back in the 70's when I was a teenager and literally had no idea about 'that' sort of thing. Maybe why it stuck in my mind. It was from a friend of a friend within showbiz circles.
  • CRMCRM Posts: 11,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think you'll hear anything concrete about him until he passes away. I seriously doubt that he'll be arrested or that he has been.
This discussion has been closed.