Options

Winston - ''get your tits out''

Comments

• Options
    AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Salv* wrote: »
    That's usual speak for us 18-25 year olds. It was just a little banter.

#bantz
    #ladz

Ya get me etc.. ;-)

Dude, don't get me wrong, I'm down with the mammaries but when you shout that out like that on a national tv to a couple of women you barely know (whether you're 18, 25 or 105) you look like a cock

When you're 26, you'll understand. :cool:
  • Options
    sheff71sheff71 Posts: 8,286
    Forum Member
    When he talks, he seems to be channeling a ruder version of Brian Belo... perhaps not even that intelligent...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,476
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    Anyone catch this gem from Winston during Kimberly & Jale's 'sexy' competition for the suitcases?

What a top lad.

are you being sarcastic? it's hard to tell.
  • Options
    Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    AOTB wrote: »
    #bantz
    #ladz

Ya get me etc.. ;-)

Dude, don't get me wrong, I'm down with the mammaries but when you shout that out like that on a national tv to a couple of women you barely know (whether you're 18, 25 or 105) you look like a cock

I don't say a lot of the stuff, only a few. I haven't even said 'banter' in like 3 years. But I know a lot of people who are quite 'laddy' in the sense that they use these words... shockingly I met them at uni and are from the Essex area...
  • Options
    Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    are you being sarcastic? it's hard to tell.

It was the line of the series - Winston is in a league of his own. Top banter.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I don't say a lot of the stuff, only a few. I haven't even said 'banter' in like 3 years. But I know a lot of people who are quite 'laddy' in the sense that they use these words... shockingly I met them at uni and are from the Essex area...
    I'm not all that much older than you I imagine, but the old 'get yer tits out for the ladz' stuff is the chat of 11-14 year old kids who haven't quite managed to see an actual pair of boobs on a real life woman before. ;-)

Assuming the bloke is past puberty, age is irrelevant and anyone who says it sounds like a bit of a dick. When/ if people grow out of it perhaps they might get to actually touch a pair of them too..

Peace. :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not all that much older than you but the old 'get yer tits out for the ladz' stuff is the chat 11-14 year old kids who haven't quite managed to see an actual pair of boobs on a real life woman before. ;-)

Assuming the bloke is past puberty, age is irrelevant and anyone who says it sounds like a bit of a dick. When people grow out of it perhaps they might get to actually touch a pair of them too..

Peace. :cool:

Yep, I remember the phrase being used a lot in primary school but rarely beyond that....
  • Options
    AimeeAimee Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She does it for a living...... doesn't anyone think he said it as a joke? To amuse the people around him? I wasn't offended by it. She has said how she spends all day naked around many people and is totally used to it. He's fully aware of that so you know, made a joke with that knowledge in mind.

Taking offence is a little prudish IMHO.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Aimee wrote: »
    She does it for a living...... doesn't anyone think he said it as a joke? To amuse the people around him? I wasn't offended by it. She has said how she spends all day naked around many people and is totally used to it. He's fully aware of that so you know, made a joke with that knowledge in mind.

Taking offence is a little prudish IMHO.

If he's thinking about going into standup, I wouldn't bother. :D I also think you overestimate the intelligence of Loseton having any social awareness at all!

I'm not offended by it in the slightest- just think he sounds like a dick. ;-)
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    To be fair he's only saying what every straight man and lesbian is saying!

This. I fully agree with him, Kimberly should get her tits out. Predictably the DS prude patrol are 'shocked and appalled' :D
  • Options
    stv viewerstv viewer Posts: 17,563
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dtorre wrote: »
    This. I fully agree with him, Kimberly should get her tits out. Predictably the DS prude patrol are 'shocked and appalled' :D

I am not i hope she does my arm will be getting exercised if she does
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nobody's shocked or appalled - we just think Winston seems to have the mindset of a lad half of his age....

I bet he reminisces about the banter he had at school on a daily basis....#lad
  • Options
    Belpry_1Belpry_1 Posts: 3,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's usual speak for us 18-25 year olds. It was just a little banter.

He's 27
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah he said "get your tits out for the lads" then "Kimberly".

Wow,such a star:confused:

He made everyone laugh about how the fit bird should get her tits out and not the other one.He was bookies fav up till today,ouch!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    We are all thinking it too

We are all, all, Winstonicus.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    It was the line of the series - Winston is in a league of his own. Top banter.

Yeah, "Get yer tits out!" - genius.

Ha ha ha ha, he said "tits", ha ha ha ha....

Jesus! #facepalm
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah he said "get your tits out for the lads" then "Kimberly".

Wow,such a star:confused:

He made everyone laugh about how the fit bird should get her tits out and not the other one.He was bookies fav up till today,ouch!

What would you do if Winston tried to chat you up in a bar?

I bet he'd use the line 'suck me, beautiful' and then snigger like Beavis....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    A wise mother once said ''Don't pull funny faces when the wind blows....''

Winston should have listened to the above....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I'd rather meet Beavis in a bar to be honest:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

Ha ha, you see now that's funny, although mainly as the audience laughs at what an total knob that Stifler looked!. :D That's actually a good analogy to this.

There will be some blokes in this thread who look at that line and probably think, 'yeah I'll add it to the repertoire 'the birds iz gonna love that 'suck me beautiful' stuff innit. I'll definitely see one naked this time' :D #LADZ
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stv viewer wrote: »
    I am not i hope she does my arm will be getting exercised if she does

Go to bing.com, type in 'kimberly kisselovich' and then click 'images' in the top left corner. You will see more than tits :D
  • Options
    td1983td1983 Posts: 2,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love how women analyse EVERYTHING even jokingly derogatory men say about them these days! Are we not allowed to be men any more? It's just banter, chill, OP! I sometimes wonder why I persevere with this forum sometimes!
  • Options
    nagel84nagel84 Posts: 13,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He's a grade A moron.

What little brains he has he seems to keep in his shorts.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    In the diary room, he dropped a rap about 'Punani' and also did a strip tease for Tamara which suspiciously resembled the dance that 'Jim' from American Pie did for Nadia in his bedroom - LAD of the year....
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

LOL:D