Forum Member
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    What does this mean? Extroverted?

No, extra, as in not essential in the house :D
  • Options
    Jay BigzJay Bigz Posts: 5,338
    Forum Member
    Cheri wrote: »
    Have any of y'all actually seen Mental Illness? That you're trivializing the whole topic just because your least fave is raving and ranting? Just quit bruh.

I have seen it actually...and this is not 'trivialising' the subject either. It's a legitimate discussion. After tomorrow's highlight show you'll probably be thinking the same....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    No, extra, as in not essential in the house :D

Ahh I see - agreed :D
  • Options
    CheriCheri Posts: 1,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jay Bigz wrote: »
    I have seen it actually...and this is not 'trivialising' the subject either. It's a legitimate discussion. After tomorrow's highlight show you'll probably be thinking the same....

I doubt it boo. I've worked in the Mental Health industry in both USA and UK. If she was seriously that ill, she'd have been removed by now. Just stop.
  • Options
    dd68dd68 Posts: 17,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm no expert on mental health but she seems a tad manic
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Cheri wrote: »
    I doubt it boo. I've worked in the Mental Health industry in both USA and UK. If she was seriously that ill, she'd have been removed by now. Just stop.

'Boo' - haha. Love it.

I didn't say she was 'seriously' ill. I said she looks like she's on the verge of going loopy...In other words, showing signs. She's now admitted it too, so was pretty spot on.