Options

Foggy's thinks he's it!!!

Listening to him youd think he was the only one who was any good at the trials!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    He seems to have forgotten that he lost he's last three challenges, and one of those to an elderly woman.
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He needs to 'button' it!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 400
    Forum Member
    Well he's, only a world champion while risking his life speeding inches from the ground, counts for nowt if you can't find a star in a box of maggots
  • Options
    Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    [QUOTE=Grant_Gilmour;75868782]Well he's, only a world champion while risking his life speeding inches from the ground, counts for nowt if you can't find a star in a box of maggots[/QUOTE]

What exactly has that got to do with anything ? - he is in the jungle with a totally different situation and that he is what he should be judged on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think he came over well at all tonight. He sounded really arrogant and entitled laying down the law about who should be allowed to do trials and who shouldn't. And as vald says, it's not as if he has been the star of the show as far as doing trials is concerned.
  • Options
    trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    Well he's, only a world champion while risking his life speeding inches from the ground, counts for nowt if you can't find a star in a box of maggots

Surely he doesn't expect praise for risking his life for sport? After all he doesn't seem to want to give any credit to a journalist who potentially risked his life reporting from Africa :cool: And he managed whilst being very elderly ;-) to actually win trials and bring back food to the camp.

I reckon Foggy's jealous :kitty:
  • Options
    anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Never liked him and now he's a failure cocky sod I like him less.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    The man is deluded. I never understood his apparent popularity in this show. Horrible man.
  • Options
    lucy777lucy777 Posts: 2,600
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a load of bollocks - he just questioned whether the two that chose to do the trial (Vicky & Michael) were up to it. When they proved they were he was more than happy.
  • Options
    SurrenderBillSurrenderBill Posts: 19,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy777 wrote: »
    What a load of bollocks - he just questioned whether the two that chose to do the trial (Vicky & Michael) were up to it. When they proved they were he was more than happy.

You just proved the OP right, without even realising it.
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bloody hell.

Not satisfied with getting bullard out now you're gunning for his best mate.

Give me a break.

Foggy IS it, by the way.
  • Options
    lotty27lotty27 Posts: 17,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think he came over well at all tonight. He sounded really arrogant and entitled laying down the law about who should be allowed to do trials and who shouldn't. And as vald says, it's not as if he has been the star of the show as far as doing trials is concerned.

I found him quite amusing in a way, it was like once Jimmy the Gob went Foggy was trying to take over as the noisier, bossier alpha male - only trouble is he hasn't got much to back it up with (as vald said, he was beaten by a much older, singing woman and then by the younger Jake!) so I can imagine the others putting up with it for a while (perhaps out of sympathy that he's lost his 'mate') but after that looking at him when he speaks but when he shuts up resuming their conversation where they left off and not taking a damned bit of notice :D

EDIT: For all that though I quite like Foggy, at least HE wasn't standing on tables, squealing and wanting to quit like a certain Jimmy!
  • Options
    emmaxxsemmaxxs Posts: 551
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pork.pie wrote: »
    You just proved the OP right, without even realising it.

Well not really . They are just very hungry and would naturally want the best chance of getting food, whether it's fair or not.
  • Options
    sheila bligesheila blige Posts: 8,012
    Forum Member
    Oh FFS - its obvious a lot of people on here just don't get Northern humour - Foggy was great with his comments and his thanks!
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh FFS - its obvious a lot of people on here just don't get Northern humour - Foggy was great with his comments and his thanks!

Indeed.

I've met Foggy loads of time on the circuits.
    What a decent, nice bloke.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Listening to him youd think he was the only one who was any good at the trials!!!!!!

Is this Foggy you're speaking of? The serial trial loser?:D

He keeps losing trials but people in there still believe he's the safe bet for winning meals.
    Why? Just why?

Then Foggy has the audacity to demand that Michael and Vicki do well in their trial or he's not going to allow them to do any more.
    I don't know how he even has the gall to say that with his recent track record with trials.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I might be wrong, but I think Kendra has been more successful than Foggy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    emmaxxs wrote: »
    Well not really . They are just very hungry and would naturally want the best chance of getting food, whether it's fair or not.

But why is Foggy the best chance of getting food?
    He's been losing food all week.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Then Foggy has the audacity to demand that Michael and Vicki do well in their trial or he's not going to allow them to do any more.

And as I said (as you have proven) some people just don't get the Northern sense of humour. Maybe its because you are so refined and cultured. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    But why is Foggy the best chance of getting food?
    He's been losing food all week.

If its a solo challenge - there are no two better people in the camp to get food than Jake or Carl. Its when the producers put two of the best people up against each other that things go awry. I'm not counting the Edwina V Foggy one - as that was purely a matter of concentration (which unfortunately - yes - Foggy was crap at). Put Carl up against Jake - and it will most likely be Jake the winner. Put Foggy up against anyone else in camp (save concentration trials) Foggy would beat the shit out of them.
  • Options
    Mickey19Mickey19 Posts: 68
    Forum Member
    lulu g wrote: »
    The man is deluded. I never understood his apparent popularity in this show. Horrible man.

Can you explain why he's horrible? It's fine if you personally don't like him, you're entitled to that opinion. But what on earth has he said or done to be called a horrible person?
  • Options
    Dub2Dub2 Posts: 2,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If its a solo challenge - there are no two better people in the camp to get food than Jake or Carl. Its when the producers put two of the best people up against each other that things go awry. I'm not counting the Edwina V Foggy one - as that was purely a matter of concentration (which unfortunately - yes - Foggy was crap at). Put Carl up against Jake - and it will most likely be Jake the winner. Put Foggy up against anyone else in camp (save concentration trials) Foggy would beat the shit out of them.

Foggy would possibly be a help if they had a motorbike task, but he appears utterly useless at everything else.

No way would he have landed seven balls into that net like Michael did.
  • Options
    rsefitpro07rsefitpro07 Posts: 2,636
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foggys next in the firing line then?. Not for the young girls, not fit enough for you?.
  • Options
    Party AnimalParty Animal Posts: 1,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Foggy comes across as a genuine decent bloke.. not understnding the hate
    at the moment he is my fav to win
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I like Foggy, he is nothing like Jimmy and he can do trials.