Emmerdale - Past and Present (Part 5)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,509
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    by the end he was every bit of a parody as current characters get labelled as though

Thought his exit was brilliant though:D
  • djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thought his exit was brilliant though:D

He should never of left , Emmerdale just isn't the same without him
  • Jimmy SkitzJimmy Skitz Posts: 3,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    djfunnyman wrote: »
    He should never of left , Emmerdale just isn't the same without him

they had done everything they could with him though
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    they had done everything they could with him though

The Tate's were the best ever Home Farm family , they were superb in the glory years between 1994-2000
  • Chrissy 2005Chrissy 2005 Posts: 9,645
    Forum Member
    I think Zoe's exit is one of the best things I've ever watched.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes and they had had every s/l possible by the time Chris left he was a parody soap villain and his death was the 1st time in ages he wasn't so. Zoe like wise by the time she left was a stale character
  • dobby's bludgerdobby's bludger Posts: 1,552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    apparently some WAG from the x factor is joining emmerdale, i bet she can't act for toffee:cry:
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    apparently some WAG from the x factor is joining emmerdale, i bet she can't act for toffee:cry:

who??
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Where have you heard this ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    someone called carolynne poole apparently it's in the sun paper
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

New character

Today 06:37#1

New character

X FACTOR star and WAG Carolynne Poole is set to join Emmerdale.

The sexy singer, who dated Rio Ferdinand and made it to the judges’ houses round last year, will play a major character’s girlfriend.

Carolynne – married to Hyde footballer David Poole – has filmed a handful of scenes and bosses hope she will become a regular cast member.

A source said: “Carolynne is very sexy and will turn a few heads in the Dales. She filmed in the Woolpack and had a blast.”

The Sun

• CuishlaCuishla Posts: 16,332
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Tate's were the best ever Home Farm family , they were superb in the glory years between 1994-2000

They should try and bring back Joseph Tate. He'd be 16/17 now. His brother is living in the village, Charity is there as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cuishla wrote: »
    They should try and bring back Joseph Tate. He'd be 16/17 now. His brother is living in the village, Charity is there as well.

I've thought that too , he could befriend Adam , Amy and Victoria
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dobby, your posts don't take up enough space, see what you can do eh? :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've thought that too , he could befriend Adam , Amy and Victoria
    why would he want to befriend amy or adam they're stupid
    victoria would be ok though, or belle:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,517
    Forum Member
    why would he want to befriend amy or adam they're stupid
    victoria would be ok though, or belle:)

Adam would be a bit old for him and Amy and Victoria are both 18 I think. Who is Joseph Tate's mother, cos surely she would have to return as well. It's not Charity is it ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    david1955 wrote: »
    Adam would be a bit old for him and Amy and Victoria are both 18 I think. Who is Joseph Tate's mother, cos surely she would have to return as well. It's not Charity is it ?

No , its Rachel Hughes , Graham Clark pushed her off a cliff in May 1999
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    david1955 wrote: »
    the bit in bold made me laugh
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tonight's episode was better than last week's, however, several points, why didn't Jimmy get Elliot a fresh egg and not expect Nicola to do it, Lisa's denial is pretty strange but she should have had words with Belle, speaking to the doctor the way she did. Sorry I am old fashioned like that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 434
    Forum Member
    What has the doctor been in before? I'm trying to place her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollyoaks
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sorry can't help you with that :cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tinkie wrote: »
    Sorry can't help you with that :cry:

wrong place :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Rebecca Grant,Holby city I think
  • AidaAida Posts: 2,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yes and they had had every s/l possible by the time Chris left he was a parody soap villain and his death was the 1st time in ages he wasn't so. Zoe like wise by the time she left was a stale character

Not in my estimation - for me, they were both good to the last drop, especially Zoe!
    tinkie wrote: »
    Tonight's episode was better than last week's, however, several points, why didn't Jimmy get Elliot a fresh egg and not expect Nicola to do it, Lisa's denial is pretty strange but she should have had words with Belle, speaking to the doctor the way she did. Sorry I am old fashioned like that

I find it very difficult to care about anything Nee-co does nowadays - but you're right, Tink - Jimmy could just have easily have got a fresh egg himself!

I just don't know what's going on with Lisa - her wanting the whole thing hushed up reinforces what too many people still believe nowadays - that a mental disorder is a stigma.

Having said that, I've never actually seen a Section invoked when the nearest relative is present without them being involved in trying to persuade the patient to remain in hospital on a voluntary basis.

Lisa can appeal to have Zak discharged, provided she gives 72 hours notice of her appeal, but the clinician treating him can prevent him being removed.

I didn't even notice Belle being insolent - everyone is rude and nasty in 'Emmerdale' due to Blackburn's conviction that all females are 'feisty'! :rolleyes:

In other news, Cain is teetering dangerously on the brink of sainthood in Debbie's eyes , Dim David and Squeaky Barton made me want to throw up, Ashley might have stood a slim chance of redemption if he'd talked to his bishop and accepted counselling - and lastly - I don't give a flying f**k about some dreary bottom-of-the-barrel zeleb turning up some time soon in the Village of the Damned.
This discussion has been closed.