Oops! BBFC Give The Game Away. [SPOILER]

stcoopstcoop Posts: 3,209
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Heh. The BBFC's website has the classification information up for Tennant's last two episodes (Part One 59m42s, Part Two 72m47s) but also for the last two DWC episodes which are called "Allons-Y" and "Lords And Masters".

I wonder what Lords they could possibly be refering to...

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    WOO! I wonder!
  • JessicaLJessicaL Posts: 3,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well there would probably have been promo of TD in time lord robes before the specials anyway so no harm done I think..

I just have a feeling though theres misdirection going on here -i'm not sure Gallifrey is returning ..
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    linkage?
  • stcoopstcoop Posts: 3,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    linkage?

Tut-tut. The lazyness of today's youth.

Go to www.bbfc.co.uk and do a Search.
    Forum Member
    There we go, Linkage:http://www.bbfc.co.uk/website/Classified.nsf/0/D0C6C63A20B828838025767B003642D5?OpenDocument

EDIT: hey, stcoop, what are your thoughts on this? you never said!

Tut tut, the laziness of today's stcoop :D:D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    stcoop wrote: »

May I point out that the Daleks were refered to as "our lords and masters" in the New York episode of who
    Forum Member
    Crazyrupes wrote: »
    May I point out that the Daleks were refered to as "our lords and masters" in the New York episode of who

No :p

Ah, Go on then!:D

But i don't think that the daleks will be returning, unless its for a flashback.

However, RTD did promise to bring back an old villain every year, but I dont know if that extends to the specials.

Hope it does.

Then we can have Omega :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    It's obvious, isn't it?

Peri is coming back. Well, Lord Kiv in Peri's body.

After all, her last words in Doctor Who are "I am your lord and master!"
  • berncolberncol Posts: 591
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Masters? More than one? Or a Master regeneration as well?
    Forum Member
    It's obvious, isn't it?

Peri is coming back. Well, Lord Kiv in Peri's body.

After all, her last words in Doctor Who are "I am your lord and master!"

you're forgetting that Peri is actually still alive, living with King Yrcanos. see "the ultimate foe"...;)
  • NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    Clearly the final episodes will include a visit to the House of Lords. Couldn't be any more obvious. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Doesn't The Master refer to himself as "Your Lord & Master" in the S3 finale?
  • JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    I think Lords and Masters just refers to a look back at all the Timelords and different versions of The Master in the show's history. In which case, we could see The Rani, Romana, The Meddling Monk and The Valeyard, as well as Roger Delgado and Anthony Ainley. It has no bearing on the episode plot - the link is The Master. Simple as that. Confidential often diversifies and talks about other episodes.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,649
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well , Lords is a plural , which can mean just two of them like The Doctor and The Master.
  • NewbieCanuckNewbieCanuck Posts: 6,698
    Forum Member
    They did give the game away, but not how you think.

You see, K-9 has a major role in the finale, and the Confidential will be about Ten, Eleven and K-9's relationships with Ten, Master Luke and Master Clyde.
  • DogmatixDogmatix Posts: 2,292
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Clearly, both the Doctor and the Master will fall into a cloning machine (perhaps the same one that produced all those Lintilla clones) - hence, lots of (Time) Lords and Masters.
  • JessicaLJessicaL Posts: 3,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    stcoop wrote: »
    Heh. The BBFC's website has the classification information up for Tennant's last two episodes (Part One 59m42s, Part Two 72m47s) but also for the last two DWC episodes which are called "Allons-Y" and "Lords And Masters".

So will The end of time part two now be the longest Who episode beating Voyage of the damned by a few minutes?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 331
    Forum Member
    you're forgetting that Peri is actually still alive, living with King Yrcanos. see "the ultimate foe"...;)

Hello, can of worms.

Ooh, look. You're open.

:p
    Forum Member
    And they've given the game away on the ident now as well. Boy, you sure can rely on the BBFC for leaks! The BBC might want a word in the webmaster's ear I think... ;)
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In fairness to the bbfc, it's hardly giving the game away given the piture of Dalton in timelord robes has been going around for months.
    Forum Member
    One of the Confidential episode titles mentions Masters though - either a regeneration or a retrospective, either way two Masters will be seen on that show. And the ident was only rumoured to be DW themed, not confirmed until the BBFC revealed it.
  • mikkyhmikkyh Posts: 1,030
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    littlepete wrote: »
    Doesn't The Master refer to himself as "Your Lord & Master" in the S3 finale?

Yes...I believe he says: "Your lord and master hangs on high, playing track five" or something of the sort. Then he plays that song and dances around. hehe. My favourite part of the episode!

EDIT: Or did a voiceover on the ship say it ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well , Lords is a plural , which can mean just two of them like The Doctor and The Master.

Indeed...Indeed, Indeed!

This wibbly wobbly timey wimey stuff drives me CRAZY!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dogmatix wrote: »
    Clearly, both the Doctor and the Master will fall into a cloning machine (perhaps the same one that produced all those Lintilla clones) - hence, lots of (Time) Lords and Masters.

Haha...interesting theory!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,068
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mikkyh wrote: »
    Yes...I believe he says: "Your lord and master hangs on high, playing track five" or something of the sort. Then he plays that song and dances around. hehe. My favourite part of the episode!

EDIT: Or did a voiceover on the ship say it ?

it was the ship