BB Canada 4 House Reveal

bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
Forum Member
✭✭
Inside Season 4's Vegas-Themed 'Big Brother Canada' House.

http://www.etcanada.com/tv/photos/inside_season_4s_vegas_themed_big_brother_canada_house.aspx#!K3A8942

Splashy Colours
"This year's house sports a vibrant colour scheme and splashy décor."

The House Always Wins
"One thing to keep in mind is that Big Brother is the dealer... and the House always wins."

Looks like this game wont be all strategy with a game of chance element to it. The high roller room is still a secret.

Comments

• bluegroperbluegroper Posts: 11,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    House tour vid and and blog.
    http://www.etcanada.com/blogs/etc_182713/exclusive-season-4s-big-brother-canada-house-unveiled/tv

The housed dubbed the BBCGrand looks more like a holiday resort then a BB house. Its huge and luxurious. :)
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most impressive - as you say far more then just a house - makes ours look like a broomcupboard lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Most impressive - as you say far more then just a house - makes ours look like a broomcupboard lol

The high roller room has a sunken round lounge with what looks like a touch screen. I wonder if the HM's can change their fate with a game of chance?
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    bluegroper wrote: »
    The high roller room has a sunken round lounge with what looks like a touch screen. I wonder if the HM's can change their fate with a game of chance?

Just watched the vid (was at work when i posted before and couldnt then, just looked at pics) - looks even better ! I like that their are two bedrooms, been a long time since BB Uk had two (Not been a regular feature since about BB4, although BB9 did have two), the HoH room is cetainly a sight to behold! :o:D:D That sunken lounge sure looks intriging and the pool is HUGE !
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I HATE the new staircase. It's so huge and takes up so much space.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Does Canada have any outdoor areas? Looking at all the pics and the walkthru video gives me the impression it is all under cover including the garden.
  • ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluegroper wrote: »
    Does Canada have any outdoor areas? Looking at all the pics and the walkthru video gives me the impression it is all under cover including the garden.

The 'garden' is fake, but they have a little outdoor space with a hot tub. It's too cold to have a real garden, so they just have a hot tub with a few chairs.

I don't think they have any pictures of the outdoor space, but if you watch the video tour with Arisa, it's on there - the bit that features the disco ball.