Over 100,000 people on Facebook want Sinitta to get dressed

13»

Comments

• iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    Hahaha. They are complaining about Louis showing his nipples through tight shirts as well. :D

I start laughing every time I think of this!!!
  • aquaplexaquaplex Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Sinitta is younger than her children. Fact
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They are also demanding that Simon start buttoning his shirts or else they will stop watching X Factor as of this weekend.

:D:D:o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should she cover up?? I bet most of you wish you looked as good as she does at 24.
  • aquaplexaquaplex Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    Why should she cover up??

Because it is illegal for people under the age of 18 to be showing so much flesh
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aquaplex wrote: »
    Because it is illegal for people under the age of 18 to be showing so much flesh

However in this case there are other minors involved as well:
    So glad I'm not the only one, have sent this e-mail to 10 Downing St:

Hon David Cameron, PM

Dear Sir,

No doubt you are aware of the contretemps surrounding the television programme X Factor. However, you may not be informed that the funny business with the Gambu girl is but the tip of the iceberg. I was shocked on Saturday night by the spectacle of a woman called Sinitta. (Who I assume is Simon Cowell's "consort," if that is the polite term these days for the sort of irregular relationship they evidently enjoy.) She was on camera for at least ten minutes clad solely in her unmentionables, virtually exposing herself to contestants who shockingly included a group of lads in their early teens. One of them was clearly aroused by the sight (the wife said it was probably his mobile but what do women know), to the point that the poor boy was unable to sing and just stood there mouthing the words and gawking. (He was the one on the far right if you want to review the footage and see for yourself.) I've read that Mr Cowell was one of your backers and I urge you to bring this lapse of decency to his attention as soon as possible.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why should she cover up?? I bet most of you wish you looked as good as she does at 24.

One of the Facebook complaints described Sinitta as "pubescent" so point well taken.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The whole show is now so sullied with gratuitous nudity, sex scandals, illegal immigrants and homosexuals that I have most definitely decided that SEX Factor will not be on any TV in this house.

What revelations are next? That they are smoking cocaine during the ad breaks?

I believe it is even worse on the BBC with Strictly Come Dancing. That was bad enough years ago with their flagrant fornication under the guise of dancing.

I shall take my family for a meal to escape all of this televisual debauchery.

Poor folks being forced out their homes. :(:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ardwark wrote: »
    Poor folks being forced out their homes. :(:D

My god! Just like Gamu!

Deplorable.:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also:
    The whole show is now so sullied with gratuitous nudity, sex scandals, illegal immigrants and homosexuals that I have most definitely decided that SEX Factor will not be on any TV in this house.

What revelations are next? That they are smoking cocaine during the ad breaks?

I believe it is even worse on the BBC with Strictly Come Dancing. That was bad enough years ago with their flagrant fornication under the guise of dancing.

I shall take my family for a meal to escape all of this televisual debauchery.

Does Ann Widdecombe know??!!! Or is she just naive?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So everyone—

Do you think the campaign will have had an effect?

Will Simon button his shirt properly tomorrow night?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,013
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also:

Does Ann Widdecombe know??!!! Or is she just naive?

She's probably the worst. Isn't she famous for sporting dandruff on her shoes? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    So everyone—

Do you think the campaign will have had an effect?

Will Simon button his shirt properly tomorrow night?

I think it depends on whether his dresser can read quite honestly ....we may have to resort to demos to get the job done ...
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So glad I'm not the only one, have sent this e-mail to 10 Downing St:

Hon David Cameron, PM

Dear Sir,

No doubt you are aware of the contretemps surrounding the television programme X Factor. However, you may not be informed that the funny business with the Gambu girl is but the tip of the iceberg. I was shocked on Saturday night by the spectacle of a woman called Sinitta. (Who I assume is Simon Cowell's "consort," if that is the polite term these days for the sort of irregular relationship they evidently enjoy.) She was on camera for at least ten minutes clad solely in her unmentionables, virtually exposing herself to contestants who shockingly included a group of lads in their early teens. One of them was clearly aroused by the sight (the wife said it was probably his mobile but what do women know), to the point that the poor boy was unable to sing and just stood there mouthing the words and gawking. (He was the one on the far right if you want to review the footage and see for yourself.) I've read that Mr Cowell was one of your backers and I urge you to bring this lapse of decency to his attention as soon as possible.

Jaysus, I hope this concerned citizen never finds out that the "group of lads" are popularly known as Wand Erection. :)