Coleen Rooney 'I want a natural birth'

lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
Forum Member
✭✭
Coleen Rooney has dismissed reports that she is planning to have a Caesarean section, insisting she will give birth naturally. The 23-year-old, who is four months pregnant, revealed she wants her baby to be born when it is ready.

She writes in a magazine column today: 'There have been a lot of reports in the papers that I'm going to have a Caesarean.
'However, I'm planning on a natural birth if it all goes well, so therefore the baby will arrive when it's ready,' she tells OK! readers.

Newspaper reports had claimed she wanted the surgical procedure two weeks before her due date because it clashed with the England football team's away match against Ukraine.

Coleen and footballer husband Wayne, who tied the knot last summer, are expecting their first child in October.

They are said to be weighing up offers totalling £1million which would make baby Rooney a millionaire by the time he/she is three months old.

Coleen is mulling over a three-cover magazine deal, and she's been approached to write a pregnancy style guide, complete a post-pregnancy fitness DVD, and also to design a range of baby clothes.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1180802/I-want-natural-birth-Coleen-Rooney-insists-shes-posh-push.html

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OMG. These people. Can't they just have their babies without making such a flipping song and dance about it. I know it's not Coleen's fault here but the way these things are reported, you'd think we were all ticking off the days with her. Who gives a crap how it comes out as long as it comes out when it's done. So annoying!! :mad:

As for making money out of it, it's a mad mad world that can warrant 3 cover-mag deals for a Rooney rugrat.
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She might make tons of dosh out of the pregnancy BUT she still had to play hide the sausage with Wayne Rooney - she's earnt every penny:D:):D
  • VennegoorVennegoor Posts: 14,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh come on, she loves him! Ugly footballers have great personalities.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vennegoor wrote: »
    Yeah right:):D:) I met the fella once and I have to say he didn't bowl me over with his charm and wit:(
  • CaminoCamino Posts: 13,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    thank goodness she isnt having her baby earlier just because of some poxy football match, the babe will come out when hes good and ready so dont let your grim husband bully you into it
  • fitnessqueenfitnessqueen Posts: 5,185
    Forum Member
    Vennegoor wrote: »

From what I have seen and heard he seems to be sadly deficient in both looks and personality.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    she's been approached to write a pregnancy style guide, complete a post-pregnancy fitness DVD, and also to design a range of baby clothes.

If you buy any of the above then you are a brainless ****ing imbecile. Fact.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Coleen is mulling over a three-cover magazine deal, and she's been approached to write a pregnancy style guide, complete a post-pregnancy fitness DVD, and also to design a range of baby clothes.
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1180802/I-want-natural-birth-Coleen-Rooney-insists-shes-posh-push.html

:yawn:

I suppose you could say she's cashing in on her status while she can, but it beggars belief how the gullible 'fans' will buy into this tat.

Coleen may well be a nice enough person, but she's very ordinary. All this admiration and hailing her as some kind of 'icon' - just because she happened to marry a famous footballer. :sleep:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you buy any of the above then you are a brainless ****ing imbecile. Fact.
    Who DOES buy this sort of tat?:confused:
    Forum Member

Not me :D My only contribution to the celeb world is bitching about them on this forum!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Somebody once gave me a copy of the Jools Oliver pregnancy Diary-cum-guide "Minus Nine To One"...it was one of the most mind-numbingly banal, indulgent and poorly written things I've ever read. She's so ridiculously precious about her little darlings and self-absorbed...I just found myself unable to relate to it on so many levels. It doesn't help that her continually talks about her alarming collection of overpriced accoutrement's (including a Doppler machine and a range of buggies for all weather conditions) and harps on about homegrown organic produce like the rest of the world are peasants who stuff turkey twangers and Sunny D. down their kids gullets 24/7.

She also has a private Doctor who she rings for advice if she so much as farts at an unusual pitch. The poor ****er must have thought he was overseeing the arrival of the second coming the way she carried on.

Somebody should have reminded her that the PRACTICALITIES of raising children are much more important...and also something that people can relate to regardless of wealth or social standing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 102
    Forum Member
    Somebody once gave me a copy of the Jools Oliver pregnancy Diary-cum-guide "Minus Nine To One"...it was one of the most mind-numbingly banal, indulgent and poorly written things I've ever read. She's so ridiculously precious about her little darlings and self-absorbed...I just found myself unable to relate to it on so many levels. It doesn't help that her continually talks about her alarming collection of overpriced accoutrement's (including a Doppler machine and a range of buggies for all weather conditions) and harps on about homegrown organic produce like the rest of the world are peasants who stuff turkey twangers and Sunny D. down their kids gullets 24/7.

She also has a private Doctor who she rings for advice if she so much as farts at an unusual pitch. The poor ****er must have thought he was overseeing the arrival of the second coming the way she carried on.

Somebody should have reminded her that the PRACTICALITIES of raising children are much more important...and also something that people can relate to regardless of wealth or social standing.

I've always got a concieted vibe off 'Jules'... maybe why she's with Jamie, as she's very plain-Jane, she probably keeps him in check somehow.

Same about Coleen, I read her book a few years ago about how amazing it is to go on holiday and be rich, she glosses over the part where she ignored his advances till she heard he was on trial at Everton. I think there's obviously something there now. But many people don't think their start of the relationship was natural on her bit.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hilo wrote: »
    I've always got a concieted vibe off 'Jules'... maybe why she's with Jamie, as she's very plain-Jane, she probably keeps him in check somehow.

Same about Coleen, I read her book a few years ago about how amazing it is to go on holiday and be rich, she glosses over the part where she ignored his advances till she heard he was on trial at Everton. I think there's obviously something there now. But many people don't think their start of the relationship was natural on her bit.

Really? That's shocking, I cant believe anyone in her position would openly say how great it is to be rich. That's so crude!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Jools Oliver is another pretentious, fake, spoiled 'celebrity spouse' who has become a nuisance, alongside the likes of Tana Ramsay.

Who the hell cares enough about these people to warrant all these wittering 'advice' books being published?? I very much doubt whether they write a single jot of it, other than putting their name to the front cover.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not me :D My only contribution to the celeb world is bitching about them on this forum!!!
    Mine too!:D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bitching??! :eek: Surely nobody bitches on here??!

I certainly don't. Erm........:p:D:p
  • NathalieRNathalieR Posts: 16,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I did buy a pregnany guide diary thing by Myleene Klaas when i was pregnant :o but it really helped me lol! It was nice to read diary extracts from someone going through the same thing and I could relate to a lot of it! I am and still no huge fan of hers but when you're pregnant for the first time you (or I do anyway!) tend to buy all kinds of pregnancy related crap!
    Forum Member
    NathalieR wrote: »
    I did buy a pregnany guide diary thing by Myleene Klaas when i was pregnant :o but it really helped me lol! It was nice to read diary extracts from someone going through the same thing and I could relate to a lot of it! I am and still no huge fan of hers but when you're pregnant for the first time you (or I do anyway!) tend to buy all kinds of pregnancy related crap!

Actually that's probably better reading than "Mother and Baby" magazine which sent me on a downhill spiral of post-natal depression when I realised new motherhood did not involve adherence to my birth plan followed by days of bliss with my newborn. Instead it involved forceps, stitches and days of slumping on the sofa in a blood stained nightdress with sore nipples and a pile of nappy sacks growing in the corner of the living room!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That made me :D:D:D lots!

I have to say, I couldn't really give a monkey's how these celebs give 'burth' (as we say in Scotland!).

I can't bear how Jools Oliver really is only famous as she's married to Jamie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 109
    Forum Member
    How do people not know how to be pregnant:confused:?? Why do these jumped up youngsters feel they have to advise the rest of us plebs how to do it properly? Just have your bl**dly baby like the rest of us do, no one cares!!!
  • ebjeebeebjeebe Posts: 7,810
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    OMG. These people. Can't they just have their babies without making such a flipping song and dance about it. I know it's not Coleen's fault here but the way these things are reported, you'd think we were all ticking off the days with her. Who gives a crap how it comes out as long as it comes out when it's done. So annoying!! :mad:

As for making money out of it, it's a mad mad world that can warrant 3 cover-mag deals for a Rooney rugrat.

To be fair to her, she took some stick on here about the incorrect news report. I think it's only fair she should correct it.

Although my opinion on it in the first place is that it's her choice.
  • bryemycazbryemycaz Posts: 11,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I though Myleeennneeeeee had already cornered the market. I bet she will now want a 2nd baby to get out the next book "Have two babies and still look great"
  • mumbles26mumbles26 Posts: 5,767
    Forum Member
    and Coleen thinks we care how she has her baby because.......?

I couldn't give a rat's ass how she has it, it will still look like Shrek Mini Me
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,661
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

^^^^ What she said - read that book too, Oh. My. God. An hour of my life I'm never getting back. I only bought it because at the time I was TTC and I was reading ANYTHING I could about TTC, she had well-publicised ''issues'' with her fertility (in other words she had to go on a course of tablets. Once. No offence to anyone who shares her condition, but she made it out to be much more than it was)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^ What she said - read that book too, Oh. My. God. An hour of my life I'm never getting back. I only bought it because at the time I was TTC and I was reading ANYTHING I could about TTC, she had well-publicised ''issues'' with her fertility (in other words she had to go on a course of tablets. Once. No offence to anyone who shares her condition, but she made it out to be much more than it was)
    What's TTC?:confused: