Comic forums / Ebay

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
Forum Member
Apologies if this is an inappropriate question but whilst it's great to be able to browse through this forum, I wondered if anyone knew of a bigger UK comics forum that might have a sub forum covering items to trade. For instance Gallifrey Base has a great section for alerting people when they are putting Doctor Who items up on Ebay and i wondered if there was anywhere similar for the comics community.

Basically I'm looking to sell off much of my comics collection which has been acquired from the late 1970's onwards. As well as mainstream marvel and DC I have a lot of rare and obscure stuff (US and UK with a focus on the likes of Alan Moore, Frank Miller, Alan Davis, Warren Ellis, Grant Morrison, Neil Gaiman, Garth Ennis, Todd McFarlane, Peter David etc).

I am going to list them for auction but having browsed through Ebay I am a bit disappointed at the lack of bids and low bids for items that I had always assumed would be worth a lot more. So I thought I would try and track down a forum where I could at least bring things to people's attention. I've dipped my toes into the water already and have put up for auction a couple of Miracleman's, swamp Things and some of the original Captain Britain run.

ps if anyone wants to mail me with any questions as to what I have, feel free.

Many thanks in advance for any advice you can give me

John

Comments