Options

Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 155)

Comments

• Options
    CANDYANGELCANDYANGEL Posts: 21,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    metal guru wrote: »
    Yeah I dunno whether it was planned but I suspect that someone took the reins of the show and though yep this is the road we're gonna take to do this. I think ES was vaguely planning to go back to Stendan but didn't know how so was just trunderling (word?):oalong with Stug and we were left waiting for something to happen. It would have been terrible if Brendan the evil landlord had continued.

Part of me thinks that they (ES) wanted Stug to work and to forget about going back to Stendan :(.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    CANDYANGEL wrote: »
    Part of me thinks that they (ES) wanted Stug to work and to forget about going back to Stendan :(.

I think they were always going to go back to Stendan. Pretty much everything ES said has come true. I reckon they were just going to push the Big Bad Brendan too much.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,170
    Forum Member

Aw that scene still makes me cry now :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Somebody wrote a pj/kieron fic on fanfic.

Hope Carl doesn't read it haha
  • Options
    Ayla_89Ayla_89 Posts: 39,663
    Forum Member
    I just showed my sister the Ste coma pic and said: "look what he has in his hand! :cry:" and she said: "Brendan's cross" I'm very proud she recognised it :cool:
  • Options
    AnotherSarahAnotherSarah Posts: 41,906
    Forum Member
    Aww, I loved reading all the posts analysing Brendan's love for Ste.:(
    Don't say that - it'll only make Sarah start frothing at the mouth.
    :mad:

:o
  • Options
    Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mojo5000 wrote: »
    I think they were always going to go back to Stendan. Pretty much everything ES said has come true. I reckon they were just going to push the Big Bad Brendan too much.

Yeah, this is what I think that as well.

I think what we got between late June up to the end of September is pretty different to how it was really going to go down, but I'm so glad it did. Seeing Brendan be the control freak he really wasn't for 2 more months would of pushed me over the edge. One episode and I was getting pissed off with it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I've started doing Ste!coma fic and mentioned it on tumblr, and someone I follow has never read a Stendan fic and is gonna read it :eek: *ohhh the pressure* :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ayla_89 wrote: »
    I've started doing Ste!coma fic and mentioned it on tumblr, and someone I follow has never read a Stendan fic and is gonna read it :eek: *ohhh the pressure* :o

They'll love it as we all do. I'm excited to read it :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hollie-x- wrote: »
    Somebody wrote a pj/kieron fic on fanfic.

Hope Carl doesn't read it haha

I don't get why people have gotta write stuff about real life people :confused: it's just a bit too weird for me.
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ayla_89 wrote: »

You can do it :cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't get why people have gotta write stuff about real life people :confused: it's just a bit too weird for me.

Are you saying Brendan and Ste aren't real? :confused:

I'm so confused...
  • Options
    Maria95Maria95 Posts: 930
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hello :)

I just watched the last two episodes and they were amazing. Brendan loves Ste so much :cry:

But I just wanted to ask when is the crash and is that the last of Father Des or have we got more scenes coming up? I hope it isn't the last of him because I feel like Brendan needs him in his life to guide Him and motivate him and encourage him. I don't feel that Brendan's strong enough to stand on his own just yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jesus Christ. So many pages.

Has there been news?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    Are you saying Brendan and Ste aren't real? :confused:

I'm so confused...

Sorry Radio they are real yes, any fic about those two is the exception :p
  • Options
    Forum Member

Yeah it really is. I'm still laughing though, it's stupid LOL
  • Options
    Forum Member
    They'll love it as we all do. I'm excited to read it :D
    You can do it :cool:

Thank you for the encouragement :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Jesus Christ. So many pages.

Has there been news?

Not really. Just general chit chat about Brendans bulge :)
  • Options
    GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maria95 wrote: »

I just watched the last two episodes and they were amazing. Brendan loves Ste so much :cry:

But I just wanted to ask when is the crash and is that the last of Father Des or have we got more scenes coming up? I hope it isn't the last of him because I feel like Brendan needs him in his life to guide Him and motivate him and encourage him. I don't feel that Brendan's strong enough to stand on his own just yet.

The crash is Tuesday E4.

But I think that's it for Des now since Brendan's gone home?
  • Options
    cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Maria95 wrote: »

Hi Maria. The crash is Tuesday's E4. I don't know if there's more Father Des, I'd love there to be, because I think Brendan needs a friend as well. But I don't know if they filmed any more.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    The crash is Tuesday E4.

But I think that's it for Des now since Brendan's gone home?

I hope Brendan introduces Des to Ste when they get together. Would make my life
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hi Maria. The crash is Tuesday's E4. I don't know if there's more Father Des, I'd love there to be, because I think Brendan needs a friend as well. But I don't know if they filmed any more.

I just wrote this in my fic but I kinda want Brendan to call FD to come pray for Steven :o:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Wasn't there a spoiler about how Ste finds out the truth about Brendan? If so, when's that for?
  • Options
    Ready Steady GoReady Steady Go Posts: 39,592
    Forum Member
    Aw that scene still makes me cry now :(

It's beautiful.
    :mad:

:o

Sorry, couldn't resist :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would never want Father Des to become a regular if I'm honest, they'd ruin him for me and have him go off and shag Myra randomly and forget about the wife he lost.

I love him too much to let them do that to him :(
This discussion has been closed.