Is Coach Trip back around February 2012 I assume

Comments

• BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    xmel05 wrote: »
    Coach trip is such a funny programme!

I bet loads of people would love it that have not watched it because it is on early.

They should show a late night one.

Agree. They should show it at like 8pm for peak viewing.
    Dom D wrote: »
    Did it happen to you too.

That Sarah!!!

If she fiddled with my clothes, she'd be able to get both legs into one leg of my trousers :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,256
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    xmel05 wrote: »
    Coach trip is such a funny programme!

I bet loads of people would love it that have not watched it because it is on early.

They should show a late night one.

I'd like an unedited show at least.
    Or live feed like they used to do on BB. Some of the coachies get far too favourable an edit, imo.

Then we can take them out and flog 'em :D
  • nuttytiggernuttytigger Posts: 14,053
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was asked to go through bags etc even for a set up then I wouldn't do it at all. I would feel uneasy about rifling through someones personal stuff.
  • BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I was asked to go through bags etc even for a set up then I wouldn't do it at all. I would feel uneasy about rifling through someones personal stuff.

Me too. Its just not right.

Although, saying that, if it was Hoppy or Dom, I'd have a right old rummage....:D
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agree. They should show it at like 8pm for peak viewing.

If she fiddled with my clothes, she'd be able to get both legs into one leg of my trousers :o

9pm BG...After the watershed (whatever that is)....
  • riverside 57riverside 57 Posts: 14,380
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ebahgum wrote: »
    Hey up kid! I wasn't saying the crew would try get them at each others throats, we know they wouldn't do that;) Stab each other in the back more like! Think the girl and her dad are one of the most normal, loving father and daughters we have seen on CT, maybe thats why people don't 'get them'. ;)

Totally agree with this!

I also have a gut feeling that Sarah didn't actually blatantly lie and the argument went on for far longer than we were shown, and she possibly did say the crew asked her to do it, but she didn't actually try on Lou's sarong but of course we didn't see any of that! I'm just gutted they have gone, and I felt really sorry for Nigel thinking he had helped that woman into her wetsuit only to be accused of being a lech in doing so! Bless him, I don't honestly think he is remotely that way inclined, but then, I wasn't there I suppose! I just thought they were a nice couple to have on, and made a change from the usual screaming wannabes, and they never moaned once unlike some!

I just cannot abide that Lou woman! She makes my skin crawl, and poor Sarah gave her the perfect ammunition she needed to get rid of them! Hope they go next!
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Cut off time for having a serious opinion was 7pm, take some more Flu-away and chill.:p
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winenroses wrote: »
    Yes, that's quite possible.

As I mentioned before, almost as soon as they came on, Brendan said "They won't last long." Now why on earth would he say such a thing? It seems they survived against all odds, for a while at least. :D

I quite liked them.

Yeah, they did last longer then all thought. He also tried his best but I suspect struggles with people. Him trying to be friendly and Lou blanking him was not nice stuff.

I have to say Olly getting injured and that couple not even bothering to see if he was OK annoyed me more then bag-gate.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    rhumble wrote: »
    oh here we go,,,,,anyone calling themselves "mad",,,,,generally are boring or a nightmare

My heart sank when I heard the introduction.
    And I'm with you on this one - they invariably are.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 39
    Forum Member
    Hi all, hope you don't mind me jumping in, finally got up the courage to de-lurk. My mum and I watch the show together every night, we're slightly addicted. :)

I felt sorry for Nigel tonight, he didn't seem that bad to me. I find Lou really unpleasant and I thought the "old lech" comment from somebody else was really nasty. I did think that set up or not, Sarah was out of line to go through people's bags and even more so to then make out that she hadn't. It baffled me though why Lou and Chez waited until vote time to bring it up if they were that bothered- surely it would have been more sensible to have gone straight to Brendan and ask him to sort it.

I've gone off the gay couple too (can't remember their names, sorry!) after the way they reacted when Ollie twisted his ankle. I'm sure they didn't intend for him to hurt himself, but they could have at least gone over to see if he was OK instead of ignoring him and just repeatedly insisting that it was a bit of fun, and I really didn't like the way they got aggressive with Leah. I think they should have apologised to her, not the other way round.

It was a shame to see Ladi and Tori leave as well, they were one of my favourite couples in the early episodes, but they have been a bit miserable of late.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. Its just not right.

Although, saying that, if it was Hoppy or Dom, I'd have a right old rummage....:D

:D Now you've gone and said it..! :eek: :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    winenroses wrote: »
    Lou said to someone's enquiry about Chez and her being a "Couple" at the beginning "Do I look like...whatever?"

And Eric Morecambe rose from his grave and replied (altogether now) "There's no answer to that!"

And that wins my funniest line of the night. Sorry for the slow reply, I am trying to eat my tea and read this garbage at the same time.;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, what was that with the couldn't give a damn attitude from those two..?
    Obviously no one intended anyone to get hurt, but a bit of concern and an apology wouldn't have gone amiss.
    Don't know why Leah apologised either (well I do - vote time approaching), but she'd have been right to have stuck to her guns and pulled them up about their attitude.

Any coachie can now use that as a vote against the two men.
  • tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi all, hope you don't mind me jumping in, finally got up the courage to de-lurk. My mum and I watch the show together every night, we're slightly addicted. :)

I felt sorry for Nigel tonight, he didn't seem that bad to me. I find Lou really unpleasant and I thought the "old lech" comment from somebody else was really nasty. I did think that set up or not, Sarah was out of line to go through people's bags and even more so to then make out that she hadn't. It baffled me though why Lou and Chez waited until vote time to bring it up if they were that bothered- surely it would have been more sensible to have gone straight to Brendan and ask him to sort it.

I've gone off the gay couple too (can't remember their names, sorry!) after the way they reacted when Ollie twisted his ankle. I'm sure they didn't intend for him to hurt himself, but they could have at least gone over to see if he was OK instead of ignoring him and just repeatedly insisting that it was a bit of fun, and I really didn't like the way they got aggressive with Leah. I think they should have apologised to her, not the other way round.

It was a shame to see Ladi and Tori leave as well, they were one of my favourite couples in the early episodes, but they have been a bit miserable of late.

Hi, Lost, I agree with all you've said.
    Ladi and Tori were my favourites too at one time. I got increasingly exasperated though with Ladi's behaviour of late. He got so precious.
    Now I'm rooting for Leah and husband.
    They were my least favourite at the beginning.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Cut off time for having a serious opinion was 7pm, take some more Flu-away and chill.:p

Cheek!

I'll stop being serious now!
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    If my memory serves me correctly I think Series 5 had the whole coach rifling through Amanda’s case and trying on her stuff when she thought she had lost a diamond ring.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stiletto wrote: »
    Yes, what was that with the couldn't give a damn attitude from those two..?
    Obviously no one intended anyone to get hurt, but a bit of concern and an apology wouldn't have gone amiss.
    Don't know why Leah apologised either (well I do - vote time approaching), but she'd have been right to have stuck to her guns and pulled them up about their attitude.

Any coachie can now use that as a vote against the two men.

Not sure if you appreciate this but it isn't live and they are not reading this board.

I know you would like it to be so but it isn't. Deal with it. (No emoticon)!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    If my memory serves me correctly I think Series 5 had the whole coach rifling through Amanda’s case and trying on her stuff when she thought she had lost a diamond ring.

I think she was missing her pearl necklace but then couldn't remember if anybody had ever given her one.:o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think she was missing her pearl necklace but then couldn't remember if anybody had ever given her one.:o

Hehe, classic, but I doubt they did :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheek!

I'll stop being serious now!

I can guarantee I have stopped being serious, I am now in damage limitation phase. I hope not to offend anyone on here I like but the Coachies are now open-season.
  • tushinghamtushingham Posts: 1,004
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I thought you said you were going to be serious now. ;)
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

You’re thinking of Nikki and the Estonian butler. :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tushingham wrote: »
    I thought you said you were going to be serious now. ;)

It just ain't in my nature. Have you added to the 3 favourite trippers yet or still churning it over?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I can guarantee I have stopped being serious, I am now in damage limitation phase. I hope not to offend anyone on here I like but the Coachies are now open-season.

Don't worry you wont offend me!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    You’re thinking of Nikki and the Estonian butler. :o

You could well be right. Well done for lighting the blue touch-paper and retiring earlier BTW.:)
This discussion has been closed.