Options

Like him or not Sam will win!

soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
Forum Member
I really think Gina or Dexter are the true winners, by far the most entertaining hm's this year however Sam he is a sweet kid, he's been a rubbish housemate but he's not said or done anything to whip up negative opinion outside or in the house.

He is a typical winner just like Rachel Rice as a comparison.

It pains me to say it but Sam will win! Do you agree? What are your thoughts??

Comments

• Options
    joshrulez2joshrulez2 Posts: 1,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    San will not win. He will just not have the votes in the final to beat Gina, and if Dexter makes the final will most likely finish behind him too
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 406
    Forum Member
    I think sam certainly has a chance! Gina has started to take her remarks and rivalry against hazel a bit too far! Like Callum the rivalry could be her downfall! (I am saying this as a gina fan)
  • Options
    Syntax ErrorSyntax Error Posts: 27,804
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to think he will win now.

So many people are patronising him & treating him like a 5 year old; making out that he won't be able to manage in the house without Callum for 2 weeks, despite the fact Sam got through life for 20+ years without Callum.
  • Options
    meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,110
    Forum Member
    He's likely to get more 'anyone but' votes than anyone else. But as Callum's gone his position in the house is going to change. Will be interesting what he does.
    He may have fun with Gina, which will benefit him, or he may continue cuddling up to Charlie or staring at Hazel's boobs, which probably won't help him.
  • Options
    Miriam_RMiriam_R Posts: 4,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    if it gets to the final day then the vote will be to WIN, so I think if Gina or Dexter are in the final too ( if there's three or more) then doubt he will win. While it's vote to evict he'll prob stay, but once it's vote to win, don't think he will. However, never say never, he could open up now and play a blinder, can never tell with this show.
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    I'm starting to think he will win now.

So many people are patronising him & treating him like a 5 year old; making out that he won't be able to manage in the house without Callum for 2 weeks, despite the fact Sam got through life for 20+ years without Callum.

Ridiculous isn't it?:rolleyes:

Dex has already commented on the way Callum treats Sam like a baby instead of a grown man.

Anyway, Sam will carry on being his boring self with or without Callum to hold his hand. He should have been out instead of Dan.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nah he wont win, he will probably upset someone this week.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Yes I agree unfortunately, what's the point of having entertaining housemates, if to win you need to be some perfect ideal human being with very few/no flaws (it's not realistic).