Really can't call who will go tonight along with Kav

4troy74troy7 Posts: 8,925
Forum Member
I think it's pretty obvious will be one of the ones who go tonight but I really can't call who the other person will be .

Comments

• ThaGazBoiThaGazBoi Posts: 15,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm 90% sure itll be Michelle.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it will be between Michelle and Katie P. I would have said possibly Calum the other day but I think he saved himself after last night and could actually be a dark horse to win now.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it will be between Michelle and Katie P. I would have said possibly Calum the other day but I think he saved himself after last night and could actually be a dark horse to win now.

by throwing a bigger tantrum than Perez & using the C word couple of times WOW he MUST win it now :o
  • anne_666anne_666 Posts: 72,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

"Mr. Cool" made a holy show of himself last night.What a shame this wasn't shown
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-27-perez-apologises-calum

A liar and a petulant whimp obeying the orders of KH to bully Perez.

Who's side is BB on?

I hope and pray it's KH with Kav.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbeez1 wrote: »
    by throwing a bigger tantrum than Perez & using the C word couple of times WOW he MUST win it now :o
    Well he's 3rd favourite to win with the bookies now and has the most FB eviction likes tonight so that is what i'm referring to.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's one of Michelle / Katie P (hope not though), with an outside chance of Calum and a tiny chance of Perez.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 158
    Forum Member
    Katie Price.
  • linmiclinmic Posts: 13,425
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    anne_666 wrote: »
    "Mr. Cool" made a holy show of himself last night.What a shame this wasn't shown
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-27-perez-apologises-calum

A liar and a petulant whimp obeying the orders of KH to bully Perez.

Who's side is BB on?

I hope and pray it's KH with Kav.

I cant see it being KH anne so im hoping its Michelle. Wonder how KH will cope with 2 of her henchmen leaving?