Simon Cowell is he or isn't he???

Comments

• allie5allie5 Posts: 4,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stargirl90 wrote: »
    Hahahah! Brilliant. I did think that picture was awful the first time I saw it even though I didn't see the brilliant headline that accompanied it!

Bit O/T but have you seen the pictures of Mr Seacrest walking arm in arm with his latest squeeze? Simon should take note, at least Ryan managed to touch his beard in a half convincing way :D

Yes I did see Ryan had hired....apparently she a Mormon Virgin - how very handy ;) . And yes, he did manage to actually look at her like she wasnt Toxic waste (something Simon never managed with his One). It looks like Beard Duties have swapped. Simon seems to have shaved his off and Ryan is discreeting trimming a new one. What fun.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    allie5 wrote: »
    Yes I did see Ryan had hired....apparently she a Mormon Virgin - how very handy ;) . And yes, he did manage to actually look at her like she wasnt Toxic waste (something Simon never managed with his One). It looks like Beard Duties have swapped. Simon seems to have shaved his off and Ryan is discreeting trimming a new one. What fun.

Is now the time to take bets on how long it takes Ryan to utter the word "smitten"? :D

Although really I think Ryan likes to play ladies man with a "bevy of beauties" at any one time :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    ooo - went and googled. They look legit! And they snuggled in an LA restaurant.

You are all too cynical. ;)
  • LittleChickenLittleChicken Posts: 5,916
    Forum Member
    http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c143/Salty1955/article-0-0A04CF57000005DC-821_224x.jpg

Hilarious - he looks like a little boy who's done something naughty, and also as if he's got his feet on back to front.

Why does he always wear those awful low necked t shirts that look as if he kicked them round the bedroom last thing at night then put them on in the morning after picking them up from the floor?
  • Tulip19Tulip19 Posts: 3,076
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daily Mail have had their fingers wrapped this morning...:D

They ran a story with THIS photo: http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2010/06/14/article-1286434-0A04CF57000005DC-676_468x735.jpg With the headline "Simon Curtsies to Crowd" but then took it down :) . Thats just NOT fair is it ;) . The photo is still on the site but hidden in a much duller story about the X Factor auditions. Nice try though, Daily Mail - its a shame I wasnt quick enough to screen cap the original article to share with all the Digitial Spy-ers ;) .

I do love the way our intrepid tabloid journalists do go out of their way to print the campest photos of Simon they can POSSIBLY get away with...:D Even though they are rapidly gagged by Max when they try cheeky headlines, at least they do give it a go ;) .

You've got to admire their spirit :). The American press don't really drop hints like that in the same way, or maybe I'm just missing it because I'm not American.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No Kerching at Royal Ascot yesterday. Jackie and Amanda were there though.

I think Kerching's been dumped. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs BBV wrote: »

No sign at all. And you would think she'd be trotted out in her latest Vicky Beckham gown looking at her intended in the most Besotted and Smitten way she could muster. But no....she is glaringly absent. I think the position is vacant again. Fab. Im just putting the finishing touches to my CV and will be forwarding it to Max this very day. If he is quick, I could be slotted in immediately and you will see me swigging Champers on the balcony at Ascot tomorrow. I will be sure to hone up my Smittening Skills tonight and expect delivery of the VB frocks by DHL later.
  • Mrs BBVMrs BBV Posts: 3,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No sign at all. And you would think she'd be trotted out in her latest Vicky Beckham gown looking at her intended in the most Besotted and Smitten way she could muster. But no....she is glaringly absent. I think the position is vacant again. Fab. Im just putting the finishing touches to my CV and will be forwarding it to Max this very day. If he is quick, I could be slotted in immediately and you will see me swigging Champers on the balcony at Ascot tomorrow. I will be sure to hone up my Smittening Skills tonight and expect delivery of the VB frocks by DHL later.

She'll be back wearing Gap and Banana Republic by the end of this week if she isn't already? :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'll be back wearing Gap and Banana Republic by the end of this week if she isn't already? :D

I thought I saw her rooting through the bargain rail at my local Primark the other day actually ;)

Poor old Kerching Thing. Her promise as a Beard was always looking shaking after Leno. And now no-one will want to read her book. Unless of course there is a juicy chapter about what really gets Simon's engine revved up. And Im guessing its not "dusky beauties" in black frocks somehow......:cool:.
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member

He's dating David Archuleta :eek:;)

ETA: From a Entertainment New report
    Guess neither Lee DeWyze nor David Cook are going to be singing at Simon Cowell's wedding!

West Hollywood, UNITED STATES (USA), Tue 15 Jun 2010, 00:00 GMT
    respectively both replied that they hadn't been invited to the former Idol judge Cowell's forthcoming nuptials to make-up artist Mezghan Hussainy. The boys had been dining out together at the BOA Steakhouse in West Hollywood.

So, they're still buying it over there (Can I just point out, David and Lee are not dating, they were out with a lot of other people as well - Little brother Andrew's birthday meal :) )
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 395
    Forum Member
    I do love how he is surrounded by a bevy of beauties.
    Tell you what, if I had his cash I'd make sure the beauties I had around me were

a) beautiful
    b) unattached
    c) under 35
    d) over 35 but interesting and charming is ok, actually

not those old chickens.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 370
    Forum Member
    I thought I saw her rooting through the bargain rail at my local Primark the other day actually ;)

Poor old Kerching Thing. Her promise as a Beard was always looking shaking after Leno. And now no-one will want to read her book. Unless of course there is a juicy chapter about what really gets Simon's engine revved up. And Im guessing its not "dusky beauties" in black frocks somehow......:cool:.

Well, considering she knows NOTHINHG about what makes Simon's engine revved up, this book will be selling as pure fiction. :D
    On a serious note, it's funny how Mez disappeared at the same time when Julianne Hough appeared. :D

And by the way, where are those insiders from this thread, who used to say they know for a fact that Simon and Mez are engaged?
  • alfiewozerealfiewozere Posts: 29,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Linder wrote: »

And by the way, where are those insiders from this thread, who used to say they know for a fact that Simon and Mez are engaged?
    I was wondering the very same thing, Linder:D:):D The believers have vanished, just like The One.
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Yep..... I think OPERATION ABORT has concluded !! There will be no announcement I would imagine, because after all.. he never really came out and announced an engagement at all. It will just be a case of not mentioning her or seeing her. Job Done.
  • mariannermarianner Posts: 11,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was wondering the very same thing, Linder:D:):D The believers have vanished, just like The One.

Oh, we're still here. At least I am and from what i can see so is Paula Abdul. :)
    There's not much to add on this subject and trying to convince someone who believes the opposite is pointless.
    It's like telling a nazi it's wrong to hate a jew.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    conchie wrote: »
    Yep..... I think OPERATION ABORT has concluded !! There will be no announcement I would imagine, because after all.. he never really came out and announced an engagement at all. It will just be a case of not mentioning her or seeing her. Job Done.
    So it's just ended with a fizzle not a bang. How tragic. And how utterly predictable. We should have all put money on it, we'd have made a few quid:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marianner wrote: »
    Oh, we're still here. At least I am and from what i can see so is Paula Abdul. :)
    There's not much to add on this subject and trying to convince someone who believes the opposite is pointless.
    It's like telling a nazi it's wrong to hate a jew.

Can you explain your Paula Abdul reference? What has she got to do with the price of fish (or beards as the case maybe :D).

And come on - thats a bit strong comparing those who dont think Simon and Mish was Love's Young Dream to Nazis????? Bloody hell....:eek: .
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you explain your Paula Abdul reference? What has she got to do with the price of fish (or beards as the case maybe :D).

And come on - thats a bit strong comparing those who dont think Simon and Mish was Love's Young Dream to Nazis????? Bloody hell....:eek: .

Here's what Paula just said on this
    http://edition.cnn.com/2010/SHOWBIZ/celebrity.news.gossip/06/14/abdul.cowell.ppl/
    "I know Simon so well and honest to God, I think he's at that stage in his life where he's a grown-up Simon now, making him a great and loving husband. But he still has that little bad boy in him."
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Paula doesn't know what planet she is on, let alone what is going on in Simon's private life.....hardly conclusive proof of anything.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK now justify your ridiculous comment about Nazis - quite uncalled for in a fluffy, trivial showbiz forum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dexydal wrote: »
    Paula doesn't know what planet she is on, let alone what is going on in Simon's private life.....hardly conclusive proof of anything.

Proof of what?
    Does he have to take a lie detector test?
  • conchieconchie Posts: 14,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ehhhh Paula Abdul is one of the many minions who come out with positive soundbites every now and then. She owes him a lot, given the career he gave her on Idol for years. She will hardly be saying anything negative !!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OK now justify your ridiculous comment about Nazis - quite uncalled for in a fluffy, trivial showbiz forum.

OK, I hardly believe those of you calling Mezhgan 'kerching or The One' are shocked but to take in a more understanding way.

If someone believs sometihng is red and someone else sees it as blue, you talk yourself dead tired because it won't go anywhere.
  • dexydaldexydal Posts: 1,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proof of what?
    Does he have to take a lie detector test?

Why would he need to take a lie detector test, he has yet to say anything about getting married.

I can't see the connection in your reply to your reference of what Paula said, which was what I was referring to.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK, I hardly believe those of you calling Mezhgan 'kerching or The One' are shocked but to take in a more understanding way.

If someone believs sometihng is red and someone else sees it as blue, you talk yourself dead tired because it won't go anywhere.
    I appreciate the point you are making. However, I do not think a thread like this, which is incredibly trivial and a bit of a giggle, is the place to start discussing anti-Semitism and the Nazi movement.

Anyway, moving on....:yawn: