100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,258
    Forum Member
    JoTaylor wrote: »

Absolutely no idea on that one! What are the guesses on CDAN? My work computer blows up when I try and get onto CDAN :(

MTM.

"I'm Gonna Make It After All" *Throws hat up in the air*

:( Very sad if true.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    dee123 wrote: »
    MTM. "I'm Gonna Make It After All"

MTM?

Edit - Did you just add that, or did I miss it completely :o ?
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    MTM?

Her initials.
    Forum Member
    dekaf wrote: »
    MTM?

Edit - Did you just add that, or did I miss it completely :o ?

No i edited. Sorry. I wasn't going to do the initials. But decided to anyway to make it easier.
  • JoTaylorJoTaylor Posts: 9,870
    Forum Member
    No i edited. Sorry. I wasn't going to do the initials. But decided to anyway to make it easier.

Thank you!!! I couldn't get past the reruns comment and had Courtney or Jennifer turning up their toes!! :o
  • Fadge1968Fadge1968 Posts: 431
    Forum Member
    MTM.

"I'm Gonna Make It After All" *Throws hat up in the air*

:( Very sad if true.

She has been ill with diabetes for a long time.
    Forum Member
    Fadge1968 wrote: »

Yeah. She hasn't been seen for a while sadly.
  • MrSuperMrSuper Posts: 18,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Mirror:

Which Hollywood actress recently hooked up with her co-star before announcing her split from her hubby? No wonder those two were so pally during promo duties for their film!

Actress:
    Costar:
    Film:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is too easy! :D Zac, run away Zac! :D

From BlindGossip:

This is a fake relationship between two immature people that was poorly planned, poorly executed, and will only benefit one party.

This Actor and Actress are both addicts. He has been in rehab three times in the past year alone. She is just a chronic drunk mess, both privately and publicly. We would like to say that they are both currently sober… but we can’t.

The Actress has been “partying” for weeks now with her older friends. The Actor quickly became a full participant in all of their debauchery. Their recent PDA is nothing but a bid for attention. These two both loved all the attention they were getting for their photos and videos. If they had just left it at the “fun vacation” stage, it would have been fine. But, like most addicts, they just didn’t know when to stop. So they kept ratcheting up the volume to include a “relationship.”

Although this is a PR stunt, we have to emphasize that their respective teams were NOT involved in setting this up. Her team knows that she is a wild girl, and they know they can’t control her. However, it’s not really bad news for them. If anything, the relationship makes her look better! The Actor is a bigger star – and he’s a guy – which makes The Actress look less masculine. So she does, in fact, benefit from the relationship.

However, his team is hating this! They have been working so hard to sell him as sexually straight and physically clean. They would have never set him up with a much older, sexually-flexible girl with a history of addiction and public messiness!

So his team is quietly trying to convince him to extricate himself from this “relationship” within the next few days. However, they have some tough opposition. The Actor is a nice guy, but he is easily led astray, and right now The Actress is totally in charge. She is much older and much stronger and much more manipulative than The Actor. She is benefiting from this relationship, has him convinced that this charade is good for him too, and she is going to keep him in it for as long as possible.

If she succeeds, get out the popcorn, because a “relationship” between these two is going to be filled with ever-escalating stunts and drama… and eventual messiness and destruction.

Actor:
    Actress:
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights:

What A+ list mostly television actress who's a legend in the medium thanks to two shows which are constantly in reruns might not live to see the rest of the year? She's currently in a coma at an NYC hospital and her family is preparing for the worst.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely no idea on that one! What are the guesses on CDAN? My work computer blows up when I try and get onto CDAN :([/QUOTE]

Rhoda has brain cancer and I think its her.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    MrSuper wrote: »
    This is too easy! :D Zac, run away Zac! :D

From BlindGossip:

This is a fake relationship between two immature people that was poorly planned, poorly executed, and will only benefit one party.

This Actor and Actress are both addicts. He has been in rehab three times in the past year alone. She is just a chronic drunk mess, both privately and publicly. We would like to say that they are both currently sober… but we can’t.

The Actress has been “partying” for weeks now with her older friends. The Actor quickly became a full participant in all of their debauchery. Their recent PDA is nothing but a bid for attention. These two both loved all the attention they were getting for their photos and videos. If they had just left it at the “fun vacation” stage, it would have been fine. But, like most addicts, they just didn’t know when to stop. So they kept ratcheting up the volume to include a “relationship.”

Although this is a PR stunt, we have to emphasize that their respective teams were NOT involved in setting this up. Her team knows that she is a wild girl, and they know they can’t control her. However, it’s not really bad news for them. If anything, the relationship makes her look better! The Actor is a bigger star – and he’s a guy – which makes The Actress look less masculine. So she does, in fact, benefit from the relationship.

However, his team is hating this! They have been working so hard to sell him as sexually straight and physically clean. They would have never set him up with a much older, sexually-flexible girl with a history of addiction and public messiness!

So his team is quietly trying to convince him to extricate himself from this “relationship” within the next few days. However, they have some tough opposition. The Actor is a nice guy, but he is easily led astray, and right now The Actress is totally in charge. She is much older and much stronger and much more manipulative than The Actor. She is benefiting from this relationship, has him convinced that this charade is good for him too, and she is going to keep him in it for as long as possible.

If she succeeds, get out the popcorn, because a “relationship” between these two is going to be filled with ever-escalating stunts and drama… and eventual messiness and destruction.

Actor:
    Actress:

High School Muscial

Eyebrow's Ex Fast Furious
  • dorydaryldorydaryl Posts: 15,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Pop Bitch:

At the recent BAFTAs, which of the winners refused to eat with fellow actors, asked to be in a separate hotel and when asked to share a people carrier - said "not goin' with them c*nts"?

What A+ list mostly television actress who's a legend in the medium thanks to two shows which are constantly in reruns might not live to see the rest of the year? She's currently in a coma at an NYC hospital and her family is preparing for the worst.[/QUOTE]

Absolutely no idea on that one! What are the guesses on CDAN? My work computer blows up when I try and get onto CDAN :(

Oh, I hope not MTM but do know she's been very ill. Same with Rhoda. I know it's very likely to be one of the two, most likely the former?
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,987
    Forum Member
    donna255 wrote: »

Rhoda has brain cancer and I think its her.[/QUOTE]

That was my first thought but Rhoda isn't A+ (at least I wouldn't have said so) whereas MTM is.
  • damianswifedamianswife Posts: 1,205
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    dorydaryl wrote: »

Oh, I hope not MTM but do know she's been very ill. Same with Rhoda. I know it's very likely to be one of the two, most likely the former?

Rhoda and MTM are the same person surely?

Oh, silly me, no they are not but, goodness me these two ladies look a lot alike.
  • Early BirdEarly Bird Posts: 2,147
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    donna255 wrote: »
    Fast-Furious is not a model she is an actress, it says model.
    I thought she'd done modelling in the past? :confused:
  • ned flandersned flanders Posts: 588
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daily Mirror:

Which Hollywood actress recently hooked up with her co-star before announcing her split from her hubby? No wonder those two were so pally during promo duties for their film!

Actress:
    Costar:
    Film:
    Actress: tharlize cheron
    Costar: the family guy
    Film: a million ways?
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

She's never been married.

Although apparently she and her Irish ex looked at their relationship as a marriage, without it actually being one, so the Mirror could just be a bit off with their facts if it is her.
  • whatever54whatever54 Posts: 6,456
    Forum Member
    She's never been married.

Although apparently she and her Irish ex looked at their relationship as a marriage, without it actually being one, so the Mirror could just be a bit off with their facts if it is her.

Surely not, the Irish one is yonks ago, current bf is madges ex hubby & they've been together a while now.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't think it's her. Just have to find a married Hollywood actress who announced a split from her husband? There's no timeline so no idea when this could have happened.
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Daily Mirror:

Actress:
    Costar:
    Film:

Pepper Potts?
  • Claire_BryantClaire_Bryant Posts: 81
    Forum Member
    Fadge1968 wrote: »

I'm struggling to work this one out
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    whatever54 wrote: »
    Surely not, the Irish one is yonks ago, current bf is madges ex hubby & they've been together a while now.

I'm aware, she wasn't my guess.
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member

Is the clue possibly in 'medium'? I wouldn't call her A+ or legend but she is from an acting family and she was also in Boardwalk Empire.
  • Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Soomacdoo wrote: »

What A+ list mostly television actress who's a legend in the medium thanks to two shows which are constantly in reruns might not live to see the rest of the year? She's currently in a coma at an NYC hospital and her family is preparing for the worst.

Is the clue possibly in 'medium'? I wouldn't call her A+ or legend but she is from an acting family and she was also in Boardwalk Empire.[/QUOTE]

Was another of her siblings monica gellars friend?
  • SoomacdooSoomacdoo Posts: 6,645
    Forum Member
    Is the clue possibly in 'medium'? I wouldn't call her A+ or legend but she is from an acting family and she was also in Boardwalk Empire.

Was another of her siblings monica gellars friend?[/QUOTE]

Wasn't her brother was Monica's husband?
This discussion has been closed.