Teen marathon & the Beckhams crying in joy

13»

Comments

• knickerlesscageknickerlesscage Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spot on!

Everyone really seems to forget David's shady past aswell.

Did he do a duet with Eminem that I wasnt aware of? :confused:
  • Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Did he do a duet with Eminem that I wasnt aware of? :confused:

Maybe he's the real slim shady :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spot on!

Everyone really seems to forget David's shady past aswell.

Envy is a terrible trait to have.
  • HelenSnowflakeHelenSnowflake Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    There was a rumour a good few years back that they banned people from taking photographs of Romeo because he suffered Epilepsy. If that be the case then maybe the tears were of pride for him. I think they're brill parents. I'm not a big Victoria fan but they really have done an amazing job of bringing their kids up.
  • BrotherDanielBrotherDaniel Posts: 1,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    Envy is a terrible trait to have.

First off, I don't envy him at all, I admire him as a footballer but not as man. And I certainly don't envy him for his choice of wife.
  • BatanyaBatanya Posts: 378
    Forum Member
    My kid won a chocolate bar today, for winning a quiz at school. I cried with joy, especially when he gave it to me.

( I say "gave it to me", I had to prise it out of his hands, the greedy little sod)

:D
  • kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Batanya wrote: »
    My kid won a chocolate bar today, for winning a quiz at school. I cried with joy, especially when he gave it to me.

( I say "gave it to me", I had to prise it out of his hands, the greedy little sod)

Wow you are so funny!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    First off, I don't envy him at all, I admire him as a footballer but not as man. And I certainly don't envy him for his choice of wife.

Of course you envy him. Your bitterness towards them is clear.
  • BMLisaBMLisa Posts: 15,198
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Soundbox wrote: »
    Has anybody really cried with joy? The only times I have cried are when I am very upset and can't keep the sadness in any longer. I just can't imagine how joy is related to crying - when crying is such a horrible experience that leaves a drained and empty feeling.

I cry with joy all the time, nearly every day in fact.

Happy stories in the paper (rare though they are), songs I like, happy endings in books and films, seeing my children do well in anything, at all!

Crying with joy feels nice not horrible.

Well done Romeo and well done to his fabulous parents who've clearly done a wonderful job with all 4 children.
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,193
    Forum Member

LOL :D
  • Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D A woman after my own heart!
  • wear thefoxhatwear thefoxhat Posts: 3,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kazzy wrote: »
    Wow you are so funny!!

You seem really humourless!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Gilbertoo wrote: »
    Of course you envy him. Your bitterness towards them is clear.

Just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you envy them, I don't 'like' the Beckhams but I certainly don't hate them either, I just for the life of me can't see what all the fuss is about this couple, I really don't get it :confused:
  • annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    I have a daughter yes.

don`t you get emotional when you see her in the school play or running the egg and spoon?
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    How horrible of parents, being supportive of their son who raised money for charity and did it by his own effort, and not by just asking his parents to pay up.
  • Pixie24Pixie24 Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    OP should have stuck this on Showbiz probably would have gone down 'better' on there.
    I didn't actually know what this was about, had to google it, haven't seen anything about them (the parents) crying, apparently the lad had a bit of a cry though.

Edit: been moved to showbiz, let the bile commence then :)
    I'll come back later to giggle at how irate some FM's can get about the Beckhams.

Oh dear - it's really not going the way you hoped is it? Looks like the nasty Showbiz peeps aren't playing the game :D
  • topcat3topcat3 Posts: 3,109
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone started a thread on here the other day outraged that they took their kids to the fashion show. Don't know if it was the same OP or if there's a whole campaign to keep the Beckham kids locked up in their room.
  • PoppySeedPoppySeed Posts: 2,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So BrotherDaniel how do you feel when your children have achieved something?
  • Michelle12Michelle12 Posts: 3,288
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I couldn't find any videos/articles/images of them crying??? even if they did nothing wrong with that but OP I think you must have got wrong because there would be at least one photo to capture this.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Apart from when they're sat on the loo, pretty much every momment of their lives are documented on Instagram for the plebs to view, #ooh lookatuslookatus!!!
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    Apart from when they're sat on the loo, pretty much every momment of their lives are documented on Instagram for the plebs to view, #ooh lookatuslookatus!!!

Then unfollow them :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    Then unfollow them :)

No need, I'm not on Twitter/Instagram, I'm still not sure exactly what Twitter is really :blush: #ain'tgotaclue!
    Unfortunately all the Beckham's daily happenings are regurgitated by on line newspapers for our titilation.